Huge spider attacks and eats tree snake

2»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    not as scary as being over run by bugs cause pussy humans killed all the spiders. ;)
    oh my. hahahahahahaha thank you for the laugh.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • KatKat Posts: 4,840
    Jason P wrote:
    Kat wrote:
    I can't watch it either. :O

I can play Skyrim with its gigantic creepy spiders who want to kill you but I can't tell you how many people with arachnophobia wanted the game developers to make them optional. I don't know if they were able to play the game or not. Spiders...::::shiver::::
    If you have the PC version, there is a mod that let's you turn them into giant chickens.

Thanks, Jason. I do and I use a few mods but I don't need that one. I hope the people with Arachnophobia use it though. That's got to be tough.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Jason P wrote:
    Kat wrote:

I can play Skyrim with its gigantic creepy spiders who want to kill you but I can't tell you how many people with arachnophobia wanted the game developers to make them optional. I don't know if they were able to play the game or not. Spiders...::::shiver::::
    If you have the PC version, there is a mod that let's you turn them into giant chickens.
    What if you have Alektorophobia :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    Jason P wrote:
    Kat wrote:

What if you have Alektorophobia :shock:
    those folks are just chicken..... :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14