Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,978
    YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! :)

Just placed an order for Star Anna! Sweet!!! :D
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    Glad I checked it when I did, they said earlier they would not go live until midnight :D haha now I will sleep in peace
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    Glad I checked it when I did, they said earlier they would not go live until midnight :D haha now I will sleep in peace

D'oh!!! it's only for USA right now. :(
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,241
    demetrios wrote:

How'd you order it says international can't order till Monday? Shippings a joke to Canada anyway $100 for 3 records :twisted:
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Friend in USA was able to pick one up. Sweet! :D
    Horse2345 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

How'd you order it says international can't order till Monday? Shippings a joke to Canada anyway $100 for 3 records :twisted:

$100 bucks to ship 3 records? Whoa! :shock:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Friend in USA was able to pick one up. Sweet! :D
    Horse2345 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

$100 bucks to ship 3 records? Whoa! :shock:

Holy Shnikey

Shipping was $10 for 4 records but better than paying $45 + $4 shipping for one record on ebay!!!
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Thanks bud
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    they'll leave that link there all night and then 29 of us will get cancellations... takes them about 3 weeks to refund your money and they aren;t kidding when they say 2-3 weeks to ship your shit.
  • Options
    they'll leave that link there all night and then 29 of us will get cancellations... takes them about 3 weeks to refund your money and they aren;t kidding when they say 2-3 weeks to ship your shit.

oh wow, link is down. maybe they're doing it right this year! :D
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    denied
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I walk my dog and come back and missed it. Son of a...
  • Options
    My friend in the USA bought one yesterday but just now received a refund that they all sold out. D'oh! :(

Got an extra please let me know.
  • Options
    FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!! Just got a notice that I was refunded for my purchase they were out of stock FUCKITY FUCK!!!!
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,489
    FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!! Just got a notice that I was refunded for my purchase they were out of stock FUCKITY FUCK!!!!

That sucks
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    yep, same here... refund/
  • Options
    Looney Tune records are not a great company. :|

On Saturday they offered their RSD vinyl for USA only members. For those outside USA, sales would go on Monday (today) @ lunch. Last night they changed it to ..

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS CAN ORDERS STARTING THURSDAY APRIL 26th AT NOON (est)!

I've bought from them every year since they offered RSD online sales, but this year by far is the stupidest thing they have done, especially for those living outside the USA. I guess they don't care about us folks. Plus the fact that many of my USA friends that tried for 1 copy of Star Anna all got refunded? That's weird. :|
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    demetrios wrote:
    Looney Tune records are not a great company. :|

On Saturday they offered their RSD vinyl for USA only members. For those outside USA, sales would go on Monday (today) @ lunch. Last night they changed it to ..

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS CAN ORDERS STARTING THURSDAY APRIL 26th AT NOON (est)!

I've bought from every year since they offered RSD online sales, but this year by far is the stupidest thing they have done, especially for those living outside the USA. I guess they don't care about us folks. Plus the fact that many of my USA friends that tried for 1 copy of Star Anna all got refunded? That's weird. :|

I had issues with them over a black friday order. Over half of the items were damaged and it took them almost a month to work out replacements/issues. Total bummer, seems like a cool store too.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021