Fair Well, PJ Forum

2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Why make a thread like this at all? Seems like you're just looking for a pity party. Its an online forum, just come and go as you please...

there is going to be a cover charge to read my going away thead....that's how good it's going to be. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    conman wrote:
    I gave up on AET a long time ago....
    arent we at AET now? :)
    :fp:
    drunkpost!
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,739
    81 wrote:
    Why make a thread like this at all? Seems like you're just looking for a pity party. Its an online forum, just come and go as you please...

there is going to be a cover charge to read my going away thead....that's how good it's going to be. :lol:

yours might be worth the price of admission :lol:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    81 wrote:

About this, do you think this could maybe happen....... soon? ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    the wolf wrote:
    81 wrote:

About this, do you think this could maybe happen....... soon? ;)

membership is up in july....not sure i can afford to renew. :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Brian, you need to treat this place for what it is, something to do when you're bored at work, don't take it too seriously. :lol:

Exactly!!!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    the wolf wrote:
    Brian,

You don't need to go anywhere. You're one of the good guys here.

Just step off that moving train for awhile. Don't let the stuff that happens there prevent you from conversing with friends.

If you do that, the terrorists win. ;)

Stick around, tomorrow's a new day, and it will be a good one.

yeah
    what he said

Couldn't agree more. Do what makes you happy, find Who You Are, and if you decide to Come Back, we will welcome you back.

Cheers and best of luck!
    Barger
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    "What would Keith do?".

MOTH_keef_crop.jpg
    Good God! He decided to turn into a zombie!!!

:shock: :shock: :o

(please don't turn into a zombie, brian. your thoughts are well appreciated. :thumbup: )
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Brian I've enjoyed your posts, thoughts, understandings and misunderstandings. Be well, stay well and always stay human. i'll send you a pm.

Peace be with you.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Hope you stick around, Brian. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • StillHere wrote:
    ^^^^ what he said

see, that's why i don't go there, not much

i can't take it

life is easier when its an all encompassing trip ;)

What ^they^ said. Just step off MT...it's going to be more of a train wreck soon anyway with elections coming up. I don't always agree with what is said , but to each their own.

Aloha 'Oe
This discussion has been closed.