Options

***justinschanz1982*** BEWARE!!!

Comments

• Options
    PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747

I've been waiting since October....the best part is that he said he'd send mine out the minute he received his (I traded him a sealed ITW for a white bs) because he's been screwed too many times before.

To make it even better, he then sold the ITW in Lost Dogs!!

Some people...
    :shock: :o

Wow! Now that's some guts right there! Unbelievable.

Of course, the person he 'sold' the ITW to probably never got it either.... :cry:

Hope all the folks effected by this get their stuff. And thanks to the OP for warning the rest of us. Small consolation for you...but it is much appreciated.
  • Options
    LftdaporchLftdaporch Posts: 118
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Just can we bear in mind life can get crazy sometimes. I've been super crazy slow on getting a few things out recently due to issues beyond my control so i know what it's like and i'd extend him the benefit of the doubt before coming to a conclusion. But PM the shit out of him and keep it civil i reckon. Hope you all get sorted for what you're due.
    that said, someones waiting since november??

I've been waiting since October....the best part is that he said he'd send mine out the minute he received his (I traded him a sealed ITW for a white bs) because he's been screwed too many times before.

To make it even better, he then sold the ITW in Lost Dogs!!

Some people...

and i got your white backspacer. yeah i am waiting since november and i just couldn't out the guy, didn't feel right to do so.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    edited April 2012
    this sux....i'm sure he's signed up with a different username by now
    Post edited by pjradio on
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Wow...this just keeps getting worse....

Would it be worth the effort to have a pittsburgh peep file a small claims case?

Keep your pm's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    KayentaCoffeeKayentaCoffee Posts: 78
    edited April 2012
    If you have been screwed by this guy, please pm me with the info of what he owes you.

I'm going to compile a list and see if there's something we can do about this

Thanks
    Post edited by KayentaCoffee on
    that's the moss from the aforementioned verse...
  • Options
    pm'd kayenta
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I feel so bad for you guys. I hope this is resolved for you all soon.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Sigh. [name calling deleted by admin] What's with these guys. Clearly this dude made a lot of cash off of everyone. With the trade for this and sell that. Plus reselling the same item. I'm sure he's got his fill and will move on to the next forum and pull same thing again. Especially if hex logging on and reading this. So those who are members on other pj forums, keep an eye out for trades or offers to sell by newer members of said board. Then put the pieces of the puzzle together and get this fuck.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    dan46erdan46er Posts: 157
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    excuses i received back in november were: lost job, wife sick and dad dying.

I got "busy with interviews, planning a wedding, future father-in-law has cancer, and the place of shipping had a person that was putting stuff in the wrong place but it's staightened out now and you'll have it by Wednesday." That was 3 weeks ago...

I got the same one about the shipping place messing up. Wednesday came and went and no shirt. I really wanted a zombie shirt too.
    Buffalo 05/10/10, Buffalo 10/12/13, Brooklyn 10/19/13

"I seem to recognize your face, haunting, familiar yet, I can't seem to place it..."
  • Options
    Back in October, he was saying his wife worked for FedEx.

The last post he did about selling everything was because he is getting married...maybe to a girl who works at UPS?
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    dan46er wrote:
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    excuses i received back in november were: lost job, wife sick and dad dying.

I got "busy with interviews, planning a wedding, future father-in-law has cancer, and the place of shipping had a person that was putting stuff in the wrong place but it's staightened out now and you'll have it by Wednesday." That was 3 weeks ago...

I got the same one about the shipping place messing up. Wednesday came and went and no shirt. I really wanted a zombie shirt too.
    Hi, if you don't receive it please let me know if you would like mine. I only wore it once it was too big. ;) I'll pay for your shipping. :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    dan46er wrote:
    [Hi, if you don't receive it please let me know if you would like mine. I only wore it once it was too big. ;) I'll pay for your shipping. :)

with loulou DNA must be priceless ;)
  • Options
    i bought yield $110 with postage
    and i told carlo about the sale so feel to blame for him loosing money ..

i even priced his stuff for justin..he pmed me out of the blue asking for help

and ive had all the excues above as well..if his father in law does have cancer then im sorry ..

but justin you can stop all this by answering us all either in this thread or via pm

but i dont think that will happen..i ask the tenc to should step in now please ..either contact him or stop him posting on the forum.there is nothing we can do..and we dont need this to turn into a hate campaign
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Loulou wrote:
    dan46er wrote:
    [Hi, if you don't receive it please let me know if you would like mine. I only wore it once it was too big. ;) I'll pay for your shipping. :)

with loulou DNA must be priceless ;)
    :lol::lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    DocHinchyDocHinchy Posts: 125
    Didn`t buy any of his stuff, but emailed him a message on behalf of others. People like that get my dander up. We all have ups and downs but let people know whats goin on. Peaasss
  • Options
    DocHinchy wrote:
    Didn`t buy any of his stuff, but emailed him a message on behalf of others. People like that get my dander up. We all have ups and downs but let people know whats goin on. Peaasss
    I guess none of this is worth a damn if thievery is in the equation.
  • Options
    I am making this right ASAP. All who are owed something from me i appologize for for all of this. I will no longer be selling or offering things on this board. I will not make excuses.I will accept the putting me down as i deserve it. I just want the people i owe things to understand i was never purposley screwing anyone. It will be fixed and i am truly sorry. Everyone else i appologize for being one of those people. I love this band and all it stands for. Deeply deeply sorry and completly ashamed.
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I am making this right ASAP. All who are owed something from me i appologize for for all of this. I will no longer be selling or offering things on this board. I will not make excuses.I will accept the putting me down as i deserve it. I just want the people i owe things to understand i was never purposley screwing anyone. It will be fixed and i am truly sorry. Everyone else i appologize for being one of those people. I love this band and all it stands for. Deeply deeply sorry and completly ashamed.

:corn:
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options

:think:
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    This goes along way in my opinion. Don`t alienate yourself - sh@t happens. Communication is key!
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    less talky, more shippy

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options

I will reserve final judgement until I know people are getting their things. That being said, I really WANT to believe this is sincere, and if it is, I would say he deserves much respect for making right on his deals.
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    How about a date you will ship everything out????

Monday works for me.

I would be happy to delete all my posts regarding this matter if it gets made right.
  • Options
    yes agreed, once i receive my poster from back in november i will also retract any statements.
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    So as long as y'all get your stuff after 6 months and numerous lies and double trades and sales, it's all good?

If he squares up then nobody got ripped off technically, but it took 6 months and tons of pms and emails to get results. Trader permaban is in order even if he "makes things right asap" imho.

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Back in October, he was saying his wife worked for FedEx.

The last post he did about selling everything was because he is getting married...maybe to a girl who works at UPS?
    i work for fedex :thumbup:
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    yes agreed, once i receive my poster from back in november i will also retract any statements.

key word....N.O.V.E.M.B.E.R.....c'mon
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

So what was you doing?!?!?!
    dangerboy wrote:
    So as long as y'all get your stuff after 6 months and numerous lies and double trades and sales, it's all good?

If he squares up then nobody got ripped off technically, but it took 6 months and tons of pms and emails to get results. Trader permaban is in order even if he "makes things right asap" imho.

This
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.