Female bodybuilder struggles with love

13»

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I've been around the bodybuilding mindsight in the gym, and like I said previously, to each their own. Not for me though. Let me run my 4 or 5 miles and then I'll eat my pizza and beer. :lol: Do what makes you happy. In my opinion though this woman has to figure out what really makes her happy. Being a bodybuilder and probably single, or trimming down and trying it that way.
    Don't forget anyone who looks like that is necessarily doing rounds of anabolic steroids. That couldn't be helping.[/quote]

Probably but possibly not either. I won't say that about the woman becasue I don't know. It's sad, ironic, and funny to me all at the same time. What she has is an addiction to one thing that is driving away what she wants. It's like someone being an alcoholic. A person will probably not meet someone new if the other person knows you are an alcoholic. The alcoholic either needs to find another drinker to be with or sober up and try that way.
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    DS1119 wrote:
    Found this one. I'm telling you every picture seems to be of her flexing. :lol:

r-BODY-BUILDER-large570.jpg

vera-de-milo.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I've been around the bodybuilding mindsight in the gym, and like I said previously, to each their own. Not for me though. Let me run my 4 or 5 miles and then I'll eat my pizza and beer. :lol: Do what makes you happy. In my opinion though this woman has to figure out what really makes her happy. Being a bodybuilder and probably single, or trimming down and trying it that way.
    Don't forget anyone who looks like that is necessarily doing rounds of anabolic steroids. That couldn't be helping.

Probably but possibly not either. I won't say that about the woman becasue I don't know. It's sad, ironic, and funny to me all at the same time. What she has is an addiction to one thing that is driving away what she wants. It's like someone being an alcoholic. A person will probably not meet someone new if the other person knows you are an alcoholic. The alcoholic either needs to find another drinker to be with or sober up and try that way.[/quote]

No, but it's actually impossible for a woman to look like that without the roids. I don't think there is any "maybe" about it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Right now...

KBgvtOGwYj_id-hit-it-two-times.jpg

:lol::lol:
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Look at her hoo-ha! It looks all hard....gross!
    :lol::lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    vera-de-milo.jpg

:lol: back when jim carrey was funny.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    vera-de-milo.jpg

:lol: back when jim carrey was funny.

I second that.
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    As if the ridiculous muscles weren't enough, she chose the Lego Man haircut, too. :nono:

hahahah this thread is gold, but this may have made me laugh the most. Thanks for that - gonna go work out and eat seven chickens now. Anyone want to cook them for me?
    As if the ridiculous muscles weren't enough, she chose the Lego Man haircut, too. :nono:

hahahah this thread is gold, but this may have made me laugh the most. Thanks for that - gonna go work out and eat seven chickens now. Anyone want to cook them for me?

I'm not sure I could eat that much chicken in a week. It would just get disgusting after a while. :sick:
  • Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm not sure I could eat that much chicken in a week. It would just get disgusting after a while. :sick:

I've heard that some bodybuilders just throw the meat in a blender and drink it because it's faster, but that's gotta be even worse than eating that much.
    It' like when they just crack raw eggs down their throats.. Makes me gag just thinking about it.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,823

seven chicken breasts.....cant eat the dark meat, too fatty :lol:;)
    Get_Right wrote:

seven chicken breasts.....cant eat the dark meat, too fatty :lol:;)

Pretty sure she just eats entire chickens..
  • Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415

She chases them Rocky-style and then eats them alive.

She chases them Rocky-style and then eats them alive.

Visualizing that is cracking me up. :lol: