Female bodybuilder struggles with love

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    WOW!!!!! :shock:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Found this one. I'm telling you every picture seems to be of her flexing. :lol:

r-BODY-BUILDER-large570.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    she was lovely before the muscles...

SNN3125B--5322_1445748a.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Is Triple H still married?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I think more than her physique (which, apart from when competing does not look like the photo), she hit the nail on the head when she said 'my regimented lifestyle'...... ""I was dating two years ago, but the guy struggled with the fact that I had to put my training first." I also read that she is not attracted to male body builders (!) - the ones that could put up with the lifestyle. Too bad.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    RKCNDY wrote:
    she was lovely before the muscles...

SNN3125B--5322_1445748a.jpg

:? That is so sad what she has done to her body I think it is just as bad as being bedridden through morbid obsesity :cry: Either way her heart could just give out on her one day.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Either way her heart could just give out on her one day.

Truth. I like to stay fit but when you push your body to extremes it's just not healthy.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    I have no standards, I'd be all up in that. That would be an awesome penis work out; wrestling with those thighs just trying to see some pink. It'd be like trying to create a glory hole through a brick fence.

I would not accept a handie though. I feel like she'd either crush it and bend it, or enter a rage state, rip it off, throw it in my face and yell in the deepest voice, "I WANT MOOOOOOOOOOOORE!" :silent:
    you be funny
    i like

thank
    u

i also agree with parts of your statement. however, if she did handle one i sure as hell would imagine she handles it pretty kick ass. to my notion she has strong, both upper and lower body regions giving her wrists and grip form fitting to the girth she is handling in her workout gym area and sweating fitness room
    she is a champion and a huge gorilla
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    she is a champion and a huge gorilla

:lol:
  • I love that they wear high heals to pose. :lol: Is that just in case we're not sure? :lol:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    I love that they wear high heals to pose. :lol: Is that just in case we're not sure? :lol:

Pretty much when a man or woman gets to these sizes the line is blurred. :lol: They all look the same. :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    A weak fella would be lucky to bag her....I am guessing she could open any jar with ease!

and she would open it with her hoo ha. :shock:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    A weak fella would be lucky to bag her....I am guessing she could open any jar with ease!

hoo ha of all death jar openers even

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Definitely funny shit in this thread, but damn...harsh!

I'd love to see some of these comments said directly to her face without running away after :P
    hedonist wrote:

I'd love to see some of these comments said directly to her face without running away after :P

I could out run her. Especially if she's wearing the heels. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    hedonist wrote:

I could out run her. Especially if she's wearing the heels. :lol:
    i don't run from women of any sort
    no i sure do not
    :nono:

edit. that's not entirely true

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited October 2012
    -
    Post edited by DinghyDog on
    edited October 2012
    -
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,823
    Id take a shot at it. Imagine the "muscle" power!

Anyway its whats on the inside that counts!

:lol::lol:;):mrgreen:
    edited October 2012
    -
    Get_Right wrote:
    Id take a shot at it. Imagine the "muscle" power!

Anyway its whats on the inside that counts!

:lol::lol:;):mrgreen:

It would be like wrestling with Magilla Gorilla. :lol:
    edited October 2012
    -
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,823
    DS1119 wrote:
    It would be like wrestling with Magilla Gorilla. :lol:
    only with woman parts
    :lol::lol:

could be fun, definitely something different, which is all I ask at this point in my life

and in my marriage :lol::lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    I'm sure there are male bodybuilders out there who would love her. She just needs to attend more of their events, or seek out the co-ed competitions! :) ... No way in hell she'll find a man who isn't a bodybuilder himself, unless she wants someone to love her because of his muscle fetish... But I'd say that a hardcore male bodybuilder would be her perfect fit!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm sure there are male bodybuilders out there who would love her. She just needs to attend more of their events, or seek out the co-ed competitions! :) ... No way in hell she'll find a man who isn't a bodybuilder himself, unless she wants someone to love her because of his muscle fetish... But I'd say that a hardcore male bodybuilder would be her perfect fit!

That's the irony of it. In the article she explains she doesn't like male bodybuilders. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's the irony of it. In the article she explains she doesn't like male bodybuilders. :lol:
    :lol: Well then, I guess she knows how all the men feel!! She should give it a shot anyway. I had a partner who got into bodybuilding while I was with him, and it was fucking unbearable after a while, not because of the body, but because of the lifestyle and behaviour necessary to be one. I don't think anyone else will put up with her for very long!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: Well then, I guess she knows how all the men feel!! She should give it a shot anyway. I had a partner who got into bodybuilding while I was with him, and it was fucking unbearable after a while, not because of the body, but because of the lifestyle and behaviour necessary to be one. I don't think anyone else will put up with her for very long!

I've been around the bodybuilding mindsight in the gym, and like I said previously, to each their own. Not for me though. Let me run my 4 or 5 miles and then I'll eat my pizza and beer. :lol: Do what makes you happy. In my opinion though this woman has to figure out what really makes her happy. Being a bodybuilder and probably single, or trimming down and trying it that way.
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I've been around the bodybuilding mindsight in the gym, and like I said previously, to each their own. Not for me though. Let me run my 4 or 5 miles and then I'll eat my pizza and beer. :lol: Do what makes you happy. In my opinion though this woman has to figure out what really makes her happy. Being a bodybuilder and probably single, or trimming down and trying it that way.
    Don't forget anyone who looks like that is necessarily doing rounds of anabolic steroids. That couldn't be helping.
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    She want snoo snoo!!
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!