**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    Think I'm startin Friday at around 10 or 11. Friend of mine has a girl from Ireland in for a few weeks observing some systems at his workplace, so we're gonna hang with her and show her how the American Irish can do it up. She was talkin some shit the other day bout how she drinks an avg 10 pints a day or some shit and even has beer with breakfast. Part of me wonders if she's trying to live up to the stereotype or something. We'll see what happens after I drop a few car bombs on her in a short period.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    chromiam wrote:
    Where did you grow up again????

And I got some HOVA and Common in my car right now... no NAS though

Well, this is my family at a young age. As you can see, hip hop was a strong influence.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v105/fanch75/Misc/?action=view&current=MetalRulz.jpg
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    No rubbers, go in raw imagine law with no undercovers
    Just some thoughts for the mind
    I take a glimpse into time
    watch the blimp read "The World Is Mine"
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    Think I'm startin Friday at around 10 or 11. Friend of mine has a girl from Ireland in for a few weeks observing some systems at his workplace, so we're gonna hang with her and show her how the American Irish can do it up. She was talkin some shit the other day bout how she drinks an avg 10 pints a day or some shit and even has beer with breakfast. Part of me wonders if she's trying to live up to the stereotype or something. We'll see what happens after I drop a few car bombs on her in a short period.
    green beer at jakes on friday!!!!
    :D:D:D:D
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    fanch75 wrote:
    Well, this is my family at a young age. As you can see, hip hop was a strong influence.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v105/fanch75/Misc/?action=view&current=MetalRulz.jpg
    HAHAHAH, im on the floor laughing!!!!!

all4
    I'll seriously meet you for one, er, a few. Let me know. I would gladly drive out there for some early Patty's festivities.

I also like to rock out to some Pink Cookies in a Plastic Bag Getting Crushed by Buildings and Back Seat by LL. Public Enemy is seriously never far from my player either. Fight the Power, 911 is a Joke and Cold Lampin with Flavor all the way.
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    thatgirl wrote:
    green beer at jakes on friday!!!!
    :D:D:D:D

Bleh... some nice Harp or Smithwicks should do the trick.. maybe some carbombs. All after I get done the 2nd job of course, fucking bastards.

Nice fam fanch.. I can see the R&B influeneces run deep.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    I'll go get a guest pass for one of the lots off of High and stagger around until it's time to go lol
    I'll seriously meet you for one, er, a few. Let me know. I would gladly drive out there for some early Patty's festivities.

I also like to rock out to some Pink Cookies in a Plastic Bag Getting Crushed by Buildings and Back Seat by LL. Public Enemy is seriously never far from my player either. Fight the Power, 911 is a Joke and Cold Lampin with Flavor all the way.
    im heading there right after work around 545ish :D
    cant wait! i havent been there in sooo long!

then were heading uptown to go to the bars there
    wooooooooooooooooooooo
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    Take the day off and meet me there early you pussy!
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    thatgirl wrote:
    i detect a significant amount of ownage right now

No biggie, I aint lookin for acceptance into the clique. Just lookin to have a good time at some PJ shows.
    Take the day off and meet me there early you pussy!
    maybe if i had days off but im using them all for PJ!!

i might go there on my lunch break!
    OUCH! He owned you!

I think she just meant by me man.

And you know you want the ID card and T-shirt!
    thatgirl wrote:
    maybe if i had days off but im using them all for PJ!!

i might go there on my lunch break!

Oh, an excuse person. I get it, nevermind. :D
    Oh, an excuse person. I get it, nevermind. :D
    no i would gladly sell my soul for jakes
    but pearl jam is more important right now, it would be pretty shady if i all of a sudden called out sick on st pattys day

heres an idea
    get to jakes early and save us a table!
    Bubba wrote:
    No biggie, I aint lookin for acceptance into the clique. Just lookin to have a good time at some PJ shows.

Damn he said clique... :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

OUCH! He owned you!

I think she just meant by me man.

And you know you want the ID card and T-shirt!

LOL..sorry did I come off harsh there?? I didnt mean to, Im fuckin cranky right now.
    TSS?

10 characters
    Um no, I'm not waiting around until 6 just so you can sit down when I leave.
    TSS?

10 characters
    toxic shock syndrome?
    No.

Thatgirl Sucks Schlong

Yes, dingbat.
    who has TSS?
    No.

Thatgirl Sucks Schlong

Yes, dingbat.

Ha ha ha ha ... now I'm laughing at my desk :D

Admin

Go back and look at my TSS reply. Ok, now look at the reply by Bubba just above it. Ok, now read Bubba, then read me again. Got it?
    Go back and look at my TSS reply. Ok, now look at the reply by Bubba just above it. Ok, now read Bubba, then read me again. Got it?
    so you are saying bubba has TSS? bc hes crying like a girl?
    thatgirl wrote:
    so you are saying bubba has TSS? bc hes crying like a girl?

Very good! You get an A+
  • Bubba wrote:
    there are no cliques on this thread.
    just two pigtailed lesbians,
    and a couple of guys that like to get drunk and spoon.

usualy they are pretty nice folk,
    sometimes they get a bit "surley" ... usually when it's "that time" or one of the boys has been showing more affection to the other and then one gets "pissy" ...

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
    You're something else.
    there are no cliques on this thread.
    just two pigtailed lesbians,
    and a couple of guys that like to get drunk and spoon.

usualy they are pretty nice folk,
    sometimes they get a bit "surley" ... usually when it's "that time" or one of the boys has been showing more affection to the other and then one gets "pissy" ...

I know, I snapped on that one.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Um no, I'm not waiting around until 6 just so you can sit down when I leave.

Playa, you know how to put these white ho's in dey place.

Smack 'em wit it
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?