**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    BREAKING NEWS....

I am having a new refrigerator delivered tomorrow. Yes it is a great day to finally upgrade from an apt size fridge. And now there will be plenty of room for more food and alcoholic beverages. More details to follow but it is known that the delivery guys will work to the sounds of "8".

Now back to your regularly scheduled incessant rambling banter....

BREAKING NEWS......
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    chromiam wrote:
    BREAKING NEWS....

I am having a new refrigerator delivered tomorrow. Yes it is a great day to finally upgrade from an apt size fridge. And now there will be plenty of room for more food and alcoholic beverages. More details to follow but it is known that the delivery guys will work to the sounds of "8".

BREAKING NEWS......
    money bags
    sounds like someone has been slingin rock on frankfort ave to pay for all this new stuff! :D
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    thatgirl wrote:
    money bags
    sounds like someone has been slingin rock on frankfort ave to pay for all this new stuff! :D

it's called credit and 0% for 6 months.... plus you make money work for you, not work for money. Damn don't they teach anything in college nowadays ;)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    first time lookin at this thread in a few days, and good god this thread has gotten outta hand...

all4
    chromiam wrote:
    it's called credit and 0% for 6 months.... plus you make money work for you, not work for money. Damn don't they teach anything in college nowadays ;)
    heh, i learned a lot in college thank you very much! i have a degree!!!! :)
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    first time lookin at this thread in a few days, and good god this thread has gotten outta hand...

all4

if anything, it's gotten quieter :)
    take your money and your drugs.

all4
    hey there roomie, are you excited to carry all of our bags?
    thatgirl wrote:
    hey there roomie, are you excited to carry all of our bags?
    pffff.....you better think again there :D

all4

all4
    hahahahaha :D
    are there bellhops @ the ellensburg inn?

i hate roughing it.
    grace6697 wrote:
    are there bellhops @ the ellensburg inn?

i hate roughing it.
    yes, their names are jeremy, sean, bob, and jim!
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    chromiam wrote:
    BREAKING NEWS....

BREAKING NEWS......

Congrats Mikey! Keep the old fridge and turn it into a beer-meister!!
    Bubba wrote:

love the new sig. hiiiilariousness.
    Bubba wrote:
    :D
    thatgirl wrote:
    yes, their names are jeremy, sean, bob, and jim!

We might need a flatbed to help with all of the luggage that I hear you all bring.
    Bubba wrote:
    We might need a flatbed to help with all of the luggage that I hear you all bring.
    truth.
    part 1 of my shopping starts this weekend

i just got a call from the district court in newtown and i thought of you LOL, i was going to ask if bob birch had any records there!
  • vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029

all4

Aw, come on....we won't have THAT many bags for you to carry...hahaha!

And hopefully us girls will find some cool things to buy in Seattle, so that might make the carry load bigger on the way home! :D
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
    hair products are HEAVY but not big.
    vedderwood wrote:

And hopefully us girls will find some cool things to buy in Seattle, so that might make the carry load bigger on the way home! :D
    well if things are bought in Seattle, they better be for me if I carry ya'lls bags :D

all4
    vedderwood wrote:

im planning on that!!! haha :)
    well if things are bought in Seattle, they better be for me if I carry ya'lls bags :D

all4
    we will buy you some starbucks, how does that sound? good? mmmmkay! :D

ooooh i meant to ask you also, youre still going to ocmd in 2 weekends right??
    thatgirl wrote:
    truth.
    part 1 of my shopping starts this weekend

i just got a call from the district court in newtown and i thought of you LOL, i was going to ask if bob birch had any records there!

LOL...I think he does....:)

I will be doing some shopping this weekend as well. A b-day party tonight, graduation party tomorrow and then the air show on Sunday. Should be an interesting weekend.
    Bubba wrote:

Thanks.. already have a beermeister though. The old one will become a second fridge for the basement for parties and beer pong and such.

And I'm happy that we're not flying out with them.. I think their flight might exceed the weight limit with all that extra baggage..... the sig was better yesterday :D

Admin

chromiam wrote:
    Thanks.. already have a beermeister though. The old one will become a second fridge for the basement for parties and beer pong and such.

And I'm happy that we're not flying out with them.. I think their flight might exceed the weight limit with all that extra baggage..... the sig was better yesterday :D

My sig?!?!? I dont remember what it was yesterday!?!? I dont think I changed it, did I?? Wait, the one about the secret benefit shows being for fags??? :)

I agree about the flight!! Come up to 1st class for some free drinks!! :)
    thatgirl wrote:
    quote]

getting starbucks in seattle is not allowed. there are rules against stuff like this, you know??
    thatgirl wrote:

ooooh i meant to ask you also, youre still going to ocmd in 2 weekends right??
    no, i was going with about 10-12 people from work, but my parents along with like 7-8 other people will be there then, so its a no-go...

all4
  • vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029

all4

Great, even better...you didn't say who had to do the buying, so I'll take that as an offer that you'll do the buying and the carrying for all of us! :D
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
    no, i was going with about 10-12 people from work, but my parents along with like 7-8 other people will be there then, so its a no-go...

all4
    dammit, i wanted to meet me some baseball players! haha!
    well if you change your mind well be down there still!!!!
    chromiam wrote:
    beer pong

fratastic.

:)
    you sig is funny bubba :)