**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    It might sound queer...
    There's some queer shit in this thread, but trust me, it has nothing to do with you.

I originally had mine in a 55G growing up then went down to a 20G. I took her to college with me and used to let her walk around and sun herself in a kiddie pool I bought. Needless to say, besides my natural wit and charm, she helped with the ladies too :D Like having a baby or a puppy.

In the past 5 years mom and dad have gotten into Koi and started with a 65G pond. Eventually they moved to an 1800G right next to it, so now from May-early Sept she is out in the no longer used for Koi pond soaking up the rays. I just changed the 65 to a deeper 85 a few weeks ago. I'm late getting her in, so I'll prob take her back over there this weekend. I miss her when she's not here, so I think I have just been dragging my feet. The weather hasn't been that steady, plus the touring didn't help :D

That's an awesome story you have there too. Nice job.
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598
    We are both very cool Sean...very cool.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
    You Big City dwellers...

I never commented about your pet roaches.

...and speaking of RATS....
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    So do you women, in your dirty XXXXXXX

i've never seen this side of you before directed at *me*. :(
    You Big City dwellers...
    We don't put them in our mouths Grace.

If you touch them, you wash your hands.

I never commented about your pet roaches.

there are *no* roaches in my building. only old buildings. i live in a new, soulless condo. ;)
    take your money and your drugs.
    There's some queer shit in this thread, but trust me, it has nothing to do with you.

I originally had mine in a 55G growing up then went down to a 20G. I took her to college with me and used to let her walk around and sun herself in a kiddie pool I bought. Needless to say, besides my natural wit and charm, she helped with the ladies too :D Like having a baby or a puppy.

In the past 5 years mom and dad have gotten into Koi and started with a 65G pond. Eventually they moved to an 1800G right next to it, so now from May-early Sept she is out in the no longer used for Koi pond soaking up the rays. I just changed the 65 to a deeper 85 a few weeks ago. I'm late getting her in, so I'll prob take her back over there this weekend. I miss her when she's not here, so I think I have just been dragging my feet. The weather hasn't been that steady, plus the touring didn't help :D

That's an awesome story you have there too. Nice job.

do you also play dungeons and dragons?

i'm just asking.
    Remind me to drop kick you next time you are in my presence.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    vedderwood wrote:
    Hey....I'm not a brat...I'm a nice girl...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Happy Birthday, and good to see you in the Land of Thirty-One! It ain't a bad place to be.

Also, those CD's you burned for me are killer. Thanks a ton for those!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    grace6697 wrote:
    there are *no* roaches in my building. only old buildings. i live in a new, soulless condo. ;)

See: YUPPIE. :D
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
    I can't get my Fanch Yield CD to play any player of any sort unfortunately.
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    every summer theres usually a turtle or two that finds its way into our yard on its way from stream to stream. my dad usually saved them from becoming snapper soup and takes them over to the creek himself. weve never kept one though, my cat at the time would have had a field day with it.

speaking of wild animals, i SWEAR i heard a mountain lion outside in the woods last night. i was going to try to see if there is a website that has different animal noises on it so i could ID the culpret thats kept me awake for 2 nights...:mad:
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    i had to drag it into itunes, i believe the format on the CD was for windows media players, theres also some graphics on it too. some of the files had to be converted once in itunes
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    thatgirl wrote:
    speaking of wild animals, i SWEAR i heard a mountain lion outside in the woods last night. i was going to try to see if there is a website that has different animal noises on it so i could ID the culpret thats kept me awake for 2 nights...:mad:
    Only in D-Town. And those are the bums fighting over food, not mountain lions.
    thatgirl wrote:
    speaking of wild animals, i SWEAR i heard a mountain lion outside in the woods last night.

Does Sean know where you live?
    :D
    Only in D-Town. And those are the bums fighting over food, not mountain lions.
    i dont live in downingtown! i am NOT a townie!
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    thatgirl wrote:
    every summer theres usually a turtle or two that finds its way into our yard on its way from stream to stream. my dad usually saved them from becoming snapper soup and takes them over to the creek himself. weve never kept one though, my cat at the time would have had a field day with it.

I heard Bubba was in the nieghborhood and he was wearing too much Sex Panther ... but my sources could be faulty. ;)
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
    Does Sean know where you live?
    :D
    fortunately, no!
    hes only been privy to my previous location in the red light district of s. matlack st. ;)
    Remind me to drop kick you next time you are in my presence.

how quickly the honeymoon period disappears.
    Solat13 wrote:
    I heard Bubba was in the nieghborhood and he was wearing too much Sex Panther ... but my sources could be faulty. ;)
    you know what, bubba DOES have my mailing addy though he still claims not to. but seriously, this thing was screaming sooooooo loud. it was kinda scary. i was trying to think of all the animals it could possibly be and a giant cat is what came to mind.

Everything on that cd are files (it's not an audio cd). You'll want to import them into Media Player and then burn onto CD. I did that so I could fit more stuff on the CD.
    thatgirl wrote:
    i dont live in downingtown! i am NOT a townie!
    You'll do what you're told!
    grace6697 wrote:

Believe that.
    I saw a show on the Discovery Channel about NYC roaches.

They are all over.
    I'm sure they crawl across your lips at night.
    You probably eat at least three a week in your sleep...the little brown ones.

Make sure you floss daily to get the wings out.
    thatgirl wrote:
    i had to drag it into itunes, i believe the format on the CD was for windows media players, theres also some graphics on it too. some of the files had to be converted once in itunes

Many of the tracks in the "YIELD Live" are WMA format, good point.
    Believe that.
    I saw a show on the Discovery Channel about NYC roaches.

They are all over.
    I'm sure they crawl across your lips at night.
    You probably eat at least three a week in your sleep...the little brown ones.

Make sure you floss daily to get the wings out.

my cleaning lady would tell me if there were!

;)
    fanch75 wrote:
    Many of the tracks in the "YIELD Live" are WMA format, good point.

fanch, i will be getting my copy of said CD in the natti, yes????
    grace6697 wrote:
    fanch, i will be getting my copy of said CD in the natti, yes????

Claro, mi amor
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    thatgirl wrote:
    you know what, bubba DOES have my mailing addy though he still claims not to. but seriously, this thing was screaming sooooooo loud. it was kinda scary. i was trying to think of all the animals it could possibly be and a giant cat is what came to mind.

LOL...I swear to God I dont have your mailing addy anymore. I know you PM'ed it to me but I dont have the PM any more. Besides, its too far of a drive.
    If some of us could only see what others did have in their PM boxes.
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977

Werd!

Hey are you going to Carlisle for the GM Nationals??? Oh wait, isnt that the same weekend as Pitt/Cincy??
    Yeah, same weekend. Part of me wishes I wasn't going to those shows now anyway- simple things turning into too much of a headache just like Camden.

way to make something out of nothing.