Options

**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• Options
    BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    chromiam wrote:
    Reminds of my buddies in Mexico with some guy on stage saying he was from Dallas and they proceeded to boo him and start the Eagles and Dallas sucks chants till the guy left the stage. He was a good sport about it though and it was funny but at the same time really fucking annoying.
    Maybe we can get everyone together and teach them the P-E-A-R-L-J-A-M chant... then again that is alot of letters ;)

lew- let me know when and where and I'll be there. Thanks again

That would be too many letters, they had a hard enough time the past few years with the T-O chant.
  • Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    Bubba wrote:
    Waaaaaaaa
    there ya go bubba! thats the spirit! maybe if you make fun of me you like BB does then you will get out of your little funk!

btw, i just cant find it in myself to call you bob. i like bubba better.
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    There won't be any Eagles chants at the tailgate. An Eagles chant gets you a beer dumped over your head. On the way in I can't control. I hate that chant and they were even doing it in Canada and it was the epitome of white trash that was doing it of course. Way to represent. Idiots. Some Philly people just feel special doing that because then people think they might be able to spell other words too.

i was one of those "epitome of white trash" people in montreal ;)
  • Options
    grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    sports=zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    take your money and your drugs.
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    there ya go bubba! thats the spirit! maybe if you make fun of me you like BB does then you will get out of your little funk!

btw, i just cant find it in myself to call you bob. i like bubba better.

Fine by me, I am not a big fan of bob either.

I dont know what my deal is, Im excited for the rest of the shows, just not Camden, again, I think its b/c Im not a big fan of that place.
  • Options
    Solat13 wrote:
    Half the guys from my high school my age are all Red Sox fans partially because of the Phils putricity growing up.

i would argue that they are frauds ;)
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Bubba wrote:

I dont know what my deal is, Im excited for the rest of the shows, just not Camden, again, I think its b/c Im not a big fan of that place.

I'm not that excited yet either so don't feel left out. I think once work is done for the week and I can sit back and relax alittle on friday and start to get ready I'll be fine. Then by the time I pick up the rental on sat, the excitement level will be high. I guess because there isn't much traveling or anything.. who knows.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    That would be too many letters, they had a hard enough time the past few years with the T-O chant.

must be a steelers fan...

i love when i go to steeler country... wannabe hicks that cant quite make first string ;)
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:

who cares about the place, its going to be a thousand times better than the dodgeball center. PLUS, this bad ass tailgate that is going to take place. that alone should be enough!!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    chromiam wrote:
    I'm not that excited yet either so don't feel left out. I think once work is done for the week and I can sit back and relax alittle on friday and start to get ready I'll be fine. Then by the time I pick up the rental on sat, the excitement level will be high. I guess because there isn't much traveling or anything.. who knows.
    you guys suck! i just dont understand this behavior. like i said before, tim was the exact same way when we went to the borgata and philly and it annoyed the crap outta me! excitement level should be sky high right now!

geeze!
    maybe you people are too old for this. :D
  • Options
    JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    There won't be any Eagles chants at the tailgate. An Eagles chant gets you a beer dumped over your head. On the way in I can't control. I hate that chant and they were even doing it in Canada and it was the epitome of white trash that was doing it of course. Way to represent. Idiots. Some Philly people just feel special doing that because then people think they might be able to spell other words too.
    I remember that from the bar in Montreal... at first I kinda rolled my eyes since I'm so used to it, then I realized "shit, I'm in a foreign country, and I just heard an Eagles chant." Only when Pearl Jam is in town... haha.
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    you guys suck! i just dont understand this behavior. like i said before, tim was the exact same way when we went to the borgata and philly and it annoyed the crap outta me! excitement level should be sky high right now!

geeze!

Like I said, I think its because of the proximity. Don't have to pack or anything, just drive over to the show... so no excitement yet. Might start to kick up alittle when I get the flags tomorrow :D It's gonna be a long week so I don't wanna burnout in the first weekend.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• Options
    JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    thatgirl wrote:

geeze!
    Speaking for Fanch, myself and my friends... we're all ready to party. :)
  • Options
    Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    thatgirl wrote:
    f albany .
    No, F Hartford.
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    must be a steelers fan...

i love when i go to steeler country... wannabe hicks that cant quite make first string ;)

LOL, nope, no Steelers fan here! But on that note, that doesnt say much for the Iggles if a bunch of wanna be hicks that cant make first string can win what 5 Super Bowls to the Iggles 0..... :D
  • Options
    so i guess wearing my eagles jersey this weekend would be out of the question...
  • Options
    So I'm on Google Earth and I pull up the Tweeter so I can post the pic link with the lot marked off...that'd be great except the pic that they supply that is Copyrighted for 2006 looks like it is from '94 as half of the buildings in the area now aren't even in the pic and the parking garage next to the lot looks like it's about to start being built. So much for that.

You bastards are just gonna have to understand that when I say it's one of the two lots DIRECTLY AND PHYSICALLY IN FRONT OF THE VENUE ITSELF that I mean just that. :D
  • Options
    So I'm on Google Earth and I pull up the Tweeter so I can post the pic link witht eh lot marked off...that'd be great except the pic that they supply that is Copyrighted for 2006 looks like it is from '94 as half of the buildings in the area now aren't even in the pic and the parking garage next to the lot looks like it's about to start being built. So much for that.

You bastards are just gonna have to understand that when I say it's one of the two lots DIRECTLY AND PHYSICALLY IN FRONT OF THE VENUE ITSELF that I mean just that. :D
    we fucking understand now!
  • Options
    Julie- How about that guy in the other thread saying- I know what time the tailgate starts but what time does the lot open? HAHAHAHAHA

I replied with- What color was Washington's white horse?
  • Options
    So I'm on Google Earth and I pull up the Tweeter so I can post the pic link with the lot marked off...that'd be great except the pic that they supply that is Copyrighted for 2006 looks like it is from '94 as half of the buildings in the area now aren't even in the pic and the parking garage next to the lot looks like it's about to start being built. So much for that.

http://www.camdenwaterfront.com/map.asp

Parking lot is the one near the river 4th from the bottom. That good enough???

Admin

• Options
    Julie- How about that guy in the other thread saying- I know what time the tailgate starts but what time does the lot open? HAHAHAHAHA

I replied with- What color was Washington's white horse?
    lol i just saw, i dont think your font was big enough...

party starts at 2, lots open at 6....dope!
  • Options
    Chrom- I just went to look for those other maps you had linked, thanks.
  • Options
    certainly obvoius.
    noobs.

dammit, now my post makes no sense :)
  • Options

No problem.. and I picked out the right lot, correct??

Admin

• Options
    chromiam wrote:
    No problem.. and I picked out the right lot, correct??
    Yeah, 4th from bottom. That map is funky the way it's laid out vs. how it is when you are standing there tho.
  • Options
    season 2 of tom goes to the mayor starts june 4th!!!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    i don't get it. if the lot is right in front of the arena, what is to be confused about?

fleet week update- those aircraft carriers are motherfucking HUGE.
    take your money and your drugs.
  • Options
    grace6697 wrote:
    i don't get it. if the lot is right in front of the arena, what is to be confused about?

fleet week update- those aircraft carriers are motherfucking HUGE.
    its not "right in front", there are tons of lots around there and traffic patters in and out are always different. hopefully none of the roads will be blocked off.
  • Options
    BlkFlg1BlkFlg1 Posts: 156
    Lots open at 6?

Will someone bring this airplane bound brotha some dank?

I want to hit some of that whilst Im robbing mothaf*ckas and watching Fanch and crew pimp whyte women.

Thanks again,

Going to be an unbelievable time.
    YIELD Fan Club Sergeant-At-Arms
  • Options
    BlkFlg wrote:
    Lots open at 6?
    sean.......