Options

What are you waiting for, right now?

Comments

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    People who can't do math or tell time apparently.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    A status report from a certain person....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    RKCNDY said:

Is it me? I'm ok. Didn't puke wedding cake.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    RKCNDY said:

If it's me, I didn't puke wedding cake either. Give me a few weeks. My felonious sister is having her hippie shin-dig wedding on the 11th.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    My corner of the world to start cooling off, have another hour before the sun goes down though.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    For my brother to call me tomorrow. He has a firework hook up in New Mexico and should be setting me up with some of the good stuff that's illegal here in AZ. Mortars and those type of things. He gave me a couple samples that are barely over the law here but will be fricking awesome. My brother is going through his stash and will let me know if it is worth me doing the 1 1/2 hour drive on Friday to his place to load up. Thats the call I am waiting for. For New Years we will be going to the factory in New Mexico and getting all the good stuff in December.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    SD48277 said:

Is it me? I'm ok. Didn't puke wedding cake.

deadendp said:

If it's me, I didn't puke wedding cake either. Give me a few weeks. My felonious sister is having her hippie shin-dig wedding on the 11th.

I'm glad neither of you puked! I actually like some wedding cake, regular cake just doesn't taste the same. I went on a road trip after my wedding...we are cake the entire way.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

that new Showtime internet service to come on Hulu next month

Even if their movies, aside from old live action Disney and old Universal movies, are meh for the most part.

I'm waiting for the inevitable rate increase from hulu that will come from this. Interesting how HBO and Showtime picked different models on how to do internet only packages.

I'm waiting for the wife to get out of the bath so we can go to the gym. Who bathes before the gym anyways. I walk out of that place smelling like a wet dog on a humid day.

Showtime is still going with Apple, though. It's a buck cheaper on Hulu. Starz is the only one that hasn't caved in yet. Epix has their movies on Amazon and Netflix and even live feeds of their channels on that new Sling TV cordless cable service on Roku.

I'm waiting for Crackle to stop malfunctioning on both Roku and Apple. In the meantime, I'm using airplay on my iPhone to watch on my flat screen.
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    My mamaw to get here to Oregon from KY...she's moving here to live with my mom....and I'm super excited because I adore her....and she'll be here on July 21st which is also my hubby's bday...so I'm super stoked!!! It's happening soon!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    I got the call from my brother. I'm making the drive and will be blowing up some serious shit on Saturday.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    ^^ So what did you buy?
  • Options
    I will post some pics on Friday when I get back. No mortars this round (too short of notice) but there are some M80's, some roman candles, some kick ass bottle rockets (no cheap stuff from Mexico, the head is the width of a nickle) and some illegal fountains for here in AZ. Here is one of the ones I am getting. Keep in mind we cant have anything that goes more than 15' in the air in my town. The real hook up starts for new years and I am happy to share with my degenerate brethren if anyone needs/wants the good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmJ9hly4wGs
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    to pee but the toilet is busy haha
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    To go to work and be done with it, so I can go play with the baby raccoon!
  • Options
    to get sleepy again
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    Autumn.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dinner its going to be lovely
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Tomorrow
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    headache finally gone just waiting to puke now -_-
  • Options
    to see if Amy spit on her co-worker or not....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    To feel better from this seafood poisoning....hoping a good nights rest tonight will do the trick...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    My brother and his oldest daughter to get out here on Wednesday! I can't WAIT to see them!! That and Monday, so I
    Can start my new job!
  • Options
    for this cold to go away ugh
    going back to bed
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    SD48277 said:

to see if Amy spit on her co-worker or not....

I did not. I did want to poke her in the eye. I had to explain that we can't leave liquid filled pieces in the window because they start growing things. I also had to explain that we can't put fiber items in the windows because of fading. Oh, she kept redisplaying things. She is Monday only. I have her or Julia, the bitch from the west. :angry:

Pam and I did have a good laugh yesterday when I was speaking to one of the people in charge of ordering and trying to explain the decline of quality of a giclee print we received. Out of my mouth poured the description that the item we had received was like what you'd see at one of those starving artist sales. (You know the ones. They are advertised at local hotels and they are really crappy hotel art.) Pam's response was classic, "Once that came out, you just couldn't take it back!" Um, no. I couldn't. I wouldn't anyhow. The artist also incorrectly numbered her items. The print names are hokey and when they ordered from her, apparently they asked that she leave the titles off. She did not. I don't think we'll be ordering work from that artist again. (It's bad stuff anyhow and I have no idea why they placed a reorder.) So incredibly gross.

Toni is back today! I love her and at least I get 2 Toni days a week! (She's the one who went to Pixies with Dave and me and to Hellyeah and J Roddy with Mark and me.) Girlfriend is fun and goofy and she doesn't yell at me.

And she isn't an anti-textite.
    Post edited by deadendp on
  • Options
    We like Toni.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

We like Toni.

We LOVE Toni! I don't know if I posted this one, but here she is with Dave and me.
    photo 20150517_185430_zpsnhjjn13i.jpg
  • Options
    ^^^ Look at all those awesome people. :smile:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    And she LOVES lemonade. =) She is your key to the Devo steps. We'll get you there -- someday.
  • Options
    for my dog to move so i can go bury myself in some blankets on my bed
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Vacation, in two weeks
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014