Options

NEW SOUNDGARDEN TRACK (Avengers Soundtrack)

2»

Comments

• Options
    love-boat-captainlove-boat-captain Essex. UK Posts: 476
    Awesome... Not audioslave sounding at all in my opinion, but picks up right where they left of with Down on the Upside, similar sounding guitars.

Great drumming to and drum sound, I'll say it again as much as I like Matt in PJ, he's just much more suited to Sounddgarden and his style really suits there music.

Love it love it love it! Seriously, listen to it on a set of good headphones, that's where it's at!!
    London 29-10-96, London 29/30-5-00, London 20-4-06, Reading 27-8-06, London 18-6-07, London 11-8-09, London 18-8-09, London 25-6-10, Berlin 30-6-10 / PJ20 3/4-9-11, Manchester 20-6-12, Amsterdam 26/27-6-12, EV-London 30/31-7-12, EV-Orlando 27-11-12
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Awesome... Not audioslave sounding at all in my opinion, but picks up right where they left of with Down on the Upside, similar sounding guitars.

Great drumming to and drum sound, I'll say it again as much as I like Matt in PJ, he's just much more suited to Sounddgarden and his style really suits there music.

Love it love it love it! Seriously, listen to it on a set of good headphones, that's where it's at!!

+1

Everyone saying it doesn't sound like Soundgarden must have missed Down on the Upside.........

Exactly what I would have expected from 2012 Soundgarden. Awesome.

I can just picture Matt smiling behind the kit on this one, actually being able to play with SWAG again.
  • Options

Couldn't agree more....perfect fit for the garden..
  • Options
    The OracleThe Oracle Posts: 526

Couldn't agree more....perfect fit for the garden..

Love it!