2»

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Walter
    or Chuck
    I have a soft spot for Chuck...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Just PLEASE do NOT name her Dee Oh Gee...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • CheeksCheeks Posts: 151
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Just PLEASE do NOT name her Dee Oh Gee...

I knew someone who had a dog named Defer.... as in D for dog. :roll:
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    she looks like a Sofie

Cute meatball for sure. I cant imagine life without a dog, lot of work, but what you get in return is priceless.

Enjoy the new addition.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Molly came to me this evening.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I like Charlie for a girl. :)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    for an update, Barley is home with us, but she is sick. She has Kennel cough and a respitory virus, and is also chewing/licking herself a lot. She is on antibiotics now, then we'll worry about the skin condition. We found out more about her, she had a very very rough life before coming here (they think she was beaten or hit in the face) as well as other problems. Hopefully she pulls through (vet bills are adding up already!!!) and gets better in the next week.
    for an update, Barley is home with us, but she is sick. She has Kennel cough and a respitory virus, and is also chewing/licking herself a lot. She is on antibiotics now, then we'll worry about the skin condition. We found out more about her, she had a very very rough life before coming here (they think she was beaten or hit in the face) as well as other problems. Hopefully she pulls through (vet bills are adding up already!!!) and gets better in the next week.
    Bless your heart for rescuing her! you will be more than rewarded ...
    this is living!!

Our Maddie was abused, she came to us a decade ago on St Paddy's day.
    She wet the bed and would not let us hold her. She is still funny and worries a lot
    but enjoys a tummy rub now. She and Barley are the lucky ones...
    so much sadness for our best friends.

Prayers and loving thoughts for Barley and her new family :D

that is a great name!
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    pandora wrote:
    this is living!!

She wet the bed and would not let us hold her. She is still funny and worries a lot

that is a great name!

thanks.....now to figure out how to cover all these vet bills to get her healthy :shock:
    pandora wrote:
    this is living!!

that is a great name!

thanks.....now to figure out how to cover all these vet bills to get her healthy :shock:
    It can take your breath away the vet bills, I know.

Most all our debt is in the name of love also ...
    better than greed and worth every penny!

I tell myself .... "You can't take it with you" ... the money or the debt ;)