not uncommon

2»

Comments

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    In __ NZ it's not uncommon to see people in their PJ's at the supermarket - in the middle of the day
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • EvieVedderEvieVedder Posts: 461
    In Indiana, it is not uncommon to see a teenaged girl wearing a Northface jacket, leggings, and Ugg boots.
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    While walking around or driving through Woodstock, it is not uncommon to smell pot.
    ELITIST FUK
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Late at night in the Bay Village neighborhood of Boston, it is not uncommon to see a tranny hooker in a short silver sequins dress trying like hell to mask an erection whilst cruising down the block.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    dankind said:

Late at night in the Bay Village neighborhood of Boston, it is not uncommon to see a tranny hooker in a short silver sequins dress trying like hell to mask an erection whilst cruising down the block.

oh my.

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    It's not uncommon to see rednecks at a nascar race.
    If you stake awake all night on the sands of Daytona Beach, it's not uncommon if a shirtless greybeard in cutoffs informs you that he is finally coming down from a decades-long LSD trip.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    edited June 2014
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited June 2014
    dankind said:

In NYC, on any given street during any given time of day, it is not uncommon to see some guy walking around with his dork hanging out.

It's true. When I went to NYC my friend actually got clonked on the head by a penis when she bent over to pick up her keys
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

dankind said:

In NYC, on any given street during any given time of day, it is not uncommon to see some guy walking around with his dork hanging out.

It's true. When I went to NYC my friend actually got clonked on the head by a penis when she bent over to pick up her keys
    Tell your friend I'm sorry.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    PJ_Soul said:

dankind said:

:-O That's so creepy, sorry about your friend.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    dankind said:

PJ_Soul said:

dankind said:

Tell your friend I'm sorry.

haha

PJ_Soul said:

dankind said:

:-O That's so creepy, sorry about your friend.
    No, it was actually one of the funniest things I've ever seen, lol. My friend laughed too... good thing she was hammered, lol.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    it is not uncommon for the hard night to be disconnected from soft light in complete silence for hours
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    In Pennsylvania it's not uncommon to see a cloud lying down on a mountain..... up one side and down the other