not uncommon

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
in rural iowa it is not uncommon for a boy & a girl to crawl into a dog house to make out.

anyone got anything to add?
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    It's not uncommon to go to WalMart late at night and see people with hygiene issues.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    DS1119 wrote:
    It's not uncommon to go to WalMart late at night and see people with hygiene issues.

I thought that was any time of day
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    DS1119 wrote:
    should we try and name the area?

example

in nebraska it is not uncommon to find customers of walmart with false teeth, dirty feet in sandals and wearing straw hats

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    blow jobs are legal in iowa and nebraska
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    In Florida, it's not uncommon to see a sign reminding people to make sure they have enough gas because the bridge is long. :P

:lol:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    justam wrote:
    In Florida, it's not uncommon to see a sign reminding people to make sure they have enough gas because the bridge is long. :P

Mmm... Skyway.

In NYC, on any given street during any given time of day, it is not uncommon to see some guy walking around with his dork hanging out.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    In LA it was not uncommon for me to see a guy three people away from me urinate in an empty cup at a PJ concert. :?
  • Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415
    Near the beaches in NJ it's not uncommon to see cars filled with greasy-haired orange goblins drive down Route 35 between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
    dankind wrote:
    justam wrote:

Mmm... Skyway.

In NYC, on any given street during any given time of day, it is not uncommon to see some guy walking around with his dork hanging out.
    :lol: fantastic post. thankfully i live several hundreds of miles to the west of NYC. although i'd like to be that guy just once... fresh air never hurt the 3 piece set

but air aint to fresh in nyc
    he probably had to go home and clean himself up :mrgreen:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    In Florida, it is not uncommon to see advertisements for Little Rascal Scooters.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    in Seattle, it is not uncommon to point and laugh at people who use umbrellas.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    blow jobs are legal in iowa and nebraska
    i can tell you about a few :lol: but i don't kiss and tell
    god bless country girls...and boys if that's the way ya roll

it is not uncommon in hannibal, missouri to go into a tavern and see extra ass hanging out of their shorts at the all you can eat chicken night for $6.95

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,187
    Here in NY it's not uncommon to see people throw their Mcdonalds bag of empties out of their minivans as they drive across the cross bronx expressway ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    In Miami Beach, it is not uncommon to see someone making a U turn on a one way street.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    In Las Vegas it is not uncommon to see long lines at the ATM at midnight.
    DS1119 wrote:
    In Las Vegas it is not uncommon to see long lines at the ATM at midnight.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415
    In "active adult communities" it's not uncommon to see the lights out in every house by 7 PM.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    In San Francisco it is not uncommon to see bike messengers comparing their calf muscles when stopped at traffic lights.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    DS1119 wrote:
    I would have to add to this, not just late at night, but *anytime*.
    Also not uncommon: seeing people just about anywhere at any time wearing some kind of fleece pajama pants.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    In Chicago's Wrigleyville it's not uncommon to see hey guys walking up and down the street wearing their mandals, Cubs shirts, and backwards hats.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    not uncommon: people complaining about gas prices
    b. coming in a convenience store asking the clerk if the store takes EBT cards
    c. witnessing drug deals in any parking lot
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    EmBleve wrote:
    coming in a convenience store

I had to re-read that sentance a couple of times.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,633
    I'm the the dog house often enough... but I ain't never been kissed there.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• EvieVedderEvieVedder Posts: 461
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    In Chicago's Wrigleyville it's not uncommon to see hey guys walking up and down the street wearing their mandals, Cubs shirts, and backwards hats.

And / or driviing Volkswagon Jettas
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
    Claireack wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    coming in a convenience store

I had to re-read that sentance a couple of times.
    :lol: sorry...'a person' coming into a convenience store and asking....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    EvieVedder wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

And / or driviing Volkswagon Jettas

ha!! So true!!

In St. Thomas it's not uncommon to see huge iguanas walking around the island like they're squirrels or something.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    In the McDonalds in Clifton Park, NY it's not uncommon to see a boatload of retirees enjoying their senior discount coffee in the morning.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    In Edinburgh it is not uncommon to see endless numbers of women with unnaturally patchy mahogany coloured skin
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,781
    on this board it is not uncommon for chadwicks posts to end with

yes/no? ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Near the beaches in NJ it's not uncommon to see cars filled with greasy-haired orange goblins drive down Route 35 between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
    :lol::lol: