Drawsomething - I'm hooked!

Comments

• he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    this game is hilarious. I'm playing some fucking Picassos though...they MUST have a stylus. no one could be that good
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    yield.png

hmmmm which did i pick

dfdsfsdfssfdffdffdf.png
    That's awesome. I would have drawn the same thing. I hope it comes up at sine point for me.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I need a finer drawing tool than my finger. Is there a stylus that works on the iPhone? Can you make one out of something?

there are styluses on ebay...I bought one to see if it's easier.

(I also have a notepad app that lets me 'write' with my finger, so I can use it for that too)

I want to post screen shots, but I don't want to hook up to FB :evil:

I'm going thru the list and requesting games...you have been warned!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I need a finer drawing tool than my finger. Is there a stylus that works on the iPhone? Can you make one out of something?

there are styluses on ebay...I bought one to see if it's easier.

(I also have a notepad app that lets me 'write' with my finger, so I can use it for that too)

I want to post screen shots, but I don't want to hook up to FB :evil:

I'm going thru the list and requesting games...you have been warned!

Me too, I added everyone from this board and then ended the games with the random people...which I fell a teensy bit guilty about.

Not to call anyone out but the 'twinkie' drawing took me a while to puzzle out :lol::D

Me too, I added everyone from this board and then ended the games with the random people...which I fell a teensy bit guilty about.

i requested a random game, and it kept searching for an hour...so I force stopped it...then when I re-opened the game, I had 2 new players, so I don't know who is random and who is from here... :? (names don't match the ones people posted here)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

i requested a random game, and it kept searching for an hour...so I force stopped it...then when I re-opened the game, I had 2 new players, so I don't know who is random and who is from here... :? (names don't match the ones people posted here)

I didn't think of that when I picked a name.

DRINKBIGREDINSTEAD = LeiaOrgana
    RKCNDY wrote:

I didn't think of that when I picked a name.

I know that's you...I have a stephanie, Jayy, Jason....I think stephanie is from here...?

- Christopher McCandless
  • ^ I think so too...

Who ever it was that drew EV with a Ukulele for the word ukulele all I can say is WOW - amazing.
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Idris wrote:
    This game is funny!

Draw 'Shakira'

I drew a hip and wrote next to it "don't lie"..Is that allowed? :D some of these are hard,

The person I was playing with got that word and their clue was "sings XX and XX" i don't remember what songs they put, but I wasn't familiar with them so I googled it to get the answer. Guess we both cheated :lol:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    mfc2006 wrote:
    hope i did that ok ...matt ive sent you a shit picture..lol

nothing came through, man. try again...
    Present Tense is my name :)

I just sent him a shit one as well... :lol: Sorry, man..that's the best I could do. :oops: :lol:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • So the only way to post a picture drawn here is to sign up with Facebook?

I think we have a little bit of an advantage, we can ref PJ in some way to help get the point across :D

As mentioned earlier in the thread I had to draw drumset and since I'm not very good I put

PJ
    MC

on the front drum. Don't think it would be cheating as the letters weren't in the word...
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Add me: ZiggyStar79
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    just added and played...oh boy are you going to think I'm terrible :lol: started over twice :oops:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    I'm obsessed.

kelly081480 is my name
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    just added and played...oh boy are you going to think I'm terrible :lol: started over twice :oops:

Fucking Hawaii?! I sat there for so long trying to figure that out! :lol: the third attempt was good!! Haha I even put in Tahiti. Bah!!
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    I am addicted to this game too....I wish I had a stylus though!

My username is B-drawn (I make some janky ass sketches sans stylus of course lol)
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    It would help if this guy could spell! :roll: (I'm loulouPJ :D )
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    I got to draw 2 PJ related words!

(I hope Matt understands the drawing... :? )

- Christopher McCandless
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280

Beavis? :lol: that was horrible! :lol: !!!!
    Good stuff! I could see you getting frustrated...awesome! :D
  • mca47 wrote:

Beavis? :lol: that was horrible! :lol: !!!!
    Good stuff! I could see you getting frustrated...awesome! :D
    :oops:

I thought I could do it. Not my best.
    :lol:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,802
    i'lltry and start a game with one of you probably tomorrow and see how bad i do :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    So the only way to post a picture drawn here is to sign up with Facebook?

I think we have a little bit of an advantage, we can ref PJ in some way to help get the point across :D

As mentioned earlier in the thread I had to draw drumset and since I'm not very good I put

PJ
    MC

on the front drum. Don't think it would be cheating as the letters weren't in the word...
    If your phone supports it, you could also take a screenshot.
    Who is Stephanie T.? Whomever you are, you are easily one of the better artists I've come across in this game.
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    yeah my iphone is SO hard to draw... stupid stubby fingers! :problem:
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    Who is Stephanie T.? Whomever you are, you are easily one of the better artists I've come across in this game.

Ohhhh so we have a show off amongst us?! :lol:
    haffajappa wrote:
    yeah my iphone is SO hard to draw... stupid stubby fingers! :problem:

I agree. So hard!

Are most people using iPhones or iPads?
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I'm using an iPad with finger. Still kinda hard.
    BTW...Ziggy's "road kill" was great! :D
    Took a few attempts though. Haha

I love seeing people's fuck ups!! :lol:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Sorry about the Twinkie! Hahaha!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com