Options

Soldier Field Vinyl cost?

2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,699
    mick29 said:

I was lucky enough to come across my original one on Ebay one day, the dude that pressed them for the record company had a truckload he was keeping for a rainy day when he needed money and according to him would put one up every once in a while. I scored a vinyl and cd version for about $350 us combined and he threw in spare vinyl and cd covers and concert posters that came with the vinyl unfolded. And even better I didn't have to cough up postage from the states as I had a friend who was luckily visiting the Dallas area at the time and picked it up for me.

I remembered that when he put them up on eBay every now & then. I totally passed on them. The day's I wasn't interested in signing up for eBay. :-S

Hopefully secure one of the originals someday, for the collection. I just find it dirty spend that much money on an awful sound quality bootleg vinyl that's not a complete show.
  • Options
    mick29mick29 Posts: 37
    demetrios said:

mick29 said:

I was lucky enough to come across my original one on Ebay one day, the dude that pressed them for the record company had a truckload he was keeping for a rainy day when he needed money and according to him would put one up every once in a while. I scored a vinyl and cd version for about $350 us combined and he threw in spare vinyl and cd covers and concert posters that came with the vinyl unfolded. And even better I didn't have to cough up postage from the states as I had a friend who was luckily visiting the Dallas area at the time and picked it up for me.

I remembered that when he put them up on eBay every now & then. I totally passed on them. The day's I wasn't interested in signing up for eBay. :-S

Hopefully secure one of the originals someday, for the collection. I just find it dirty spend that much money on an awful sound quality bootleg vinyl that's not a complete show.
    Hence why I did a combo deal with the CD and have a digital version. Probably one vinyl that will remain unplayed due to the quality and will just be an item for the collection to be passed down to the kids at some stage.

• Options
    j_web18j_web18 Posts: 186
    Picked one of these up at the original Vintage Vinyl in St Louis this afternoon! $120, X-Mas present for myself.
    4-22-2003 St Louis, 10-5-2004 St Louis, 5-16/17-2006 Chicago, 6-24-2006 Cincinnati, 8-5-2007 Lollapalooza, 6-14-2008 Bonnaroo, 8-22-2008 EV Chicago, 6-18-2009 EV Nashville, 8-23/24-2009 Chicago, 9-21-22-2009 Seattle, 5-4-2010 St Louis, 5-7-2010 Indy, 7-1/2011 EV St Louis, 9-3-2011 Alpine, 7-19-2013 Wrigley
  • Options
    Thanks!
    when he's happy he looks insane

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,394
    I paid 173.50 USD + 30 USD shipping. I thought that was a really good deal. It was the last record I needed for my collection (unless I bump into one of the color variants of backspacer or pj20). It worked out to 280 canadian including shipping. When the cdn dollar was higher I couldn't find one for 300 (or less) so I thought this was pretty good. Could only surmise that the real ones are now hard to pick out amongst all the bootlegs.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Pearl-Jam-Spin-The-Black-Circle-2-LP-Live-Original-Rare-MINT-Sealed-VV-000001-/221954751688?hash=item33ad88bcc8:g:i7oAAOSwAKxWW3Vl