Help me get some Kinder Surprise for Easter!

2»

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Waa why can't you get them?
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I guess if you give this type of candy eggs to kids at school and one of the kids should stuff
    the entire egg in their mouth and "choke" that equals - lawsuit. :roll:

crazy but anythings possible....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Brisk. wrote:
    Waa why can't you get them?

The U.S. FDA has banned them
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    RKCNDY wrote:
    oh holy hell...parents that cannot be responsible parents and tell their kids to quit shoving everything in their mouth! I think I got a few of those eggs at one point in time...is this why the 'toys' in the cracker jacks got all cheezy? (now I kinda want a kinder egg for myself...hahahhaha)

Good luck to you on your search for these wonderful eggs OP!

No kidding. I grew up in a house with two sets of stairs, no baby gates, no outlet covers, baby locks on toilets, none of that crap. My brother and I were fine. Of course when I had kids I got the outlet covers, etc. But you know what was dangerous? My father in law giving my son LifeSavers candy when he was like one.

I think those eggs look cute.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I don't think it's all that crazy. I mean, a tiny plastic toy inside of a piece of chocolate seems kind of strange, and there have been a handful of recorded deaths of kids choking on the toy inside the egg. A handful worldwide isn't really huge numbers, but that's still dead kids. It seems like kind of a stupid thing to ban, but it seems like an equally stupid thing to get angry over not being able to have. The toys look shitty and I hear the chocolate is real rubbery and not that tasty, I think it's a matter of people wanting something because they can't have it.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • emilysu99emilysu99 Posts: 201
    To those who offered to help I will be contacting you shortly! Thank you! This will be such a fun Easter for us.
    It's OK, It's OK...we've all seen better days

Noblesville 5/7/10, PJ20 Alpine 9/3/11- 9/4/11, MIA Philly 9/2/12, Missoula 9/30/12, Wrigley 7/19/13, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13