Options

FS: White Backspacer $200

Haywood YablomeeHaywood Yablomee Posts: 608
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
I'm looking to sell my opened white copy of Backspacer for $200

I think it's a fair price considering I just bought it for $20 just a few months ago on this very site.
Pay no attention to the fact one just sold yesterday on ebay sealed for $153 and there is another sealed available as a buy-it-now for $180, "I'm just trying to offer it up to a fellow fan here on the boards"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i'll buy it for a batch of vanilla cupcakes... :roll:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    good luck with your sale. :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

Thanks, bud... :D
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    lame....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    good luck with your sale....one just got this for $10.....go rain on someone elses parade!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

Thanks, bud... :D

i'm not your bud.

but instead of getting angry & rehashing the crap you spewed yesterday, i am going to take the high road & just ignore you. congrats. you will be the first person that i've ever ignored/blocked here. well done!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I don't understand?? Why the hostility??
    Isn't $200 a fair price to offer this to other people on this board?
  • Options
    pm sent :roll:
  • Options

right...you don't understand.

$200 is fair in my opinion. i stated this yesterday & i think we all know how you responded to that. i hope you sell it...i really do. maybe you'll be luckier than i was & won't receive messages & posts that i received. (some of which came from you. :o )

i'm really done talking about this crap now.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

right...you don't understand.

$200 is fair in my opinion. i stated this yesterday & i think we all know how you responded to that. i hope you sell it...i really do. maybe you'll be luckier than i was & won't receive messages & posts that i received. (some of which came from you. :o )

i'm really done talking about this crap now.

I was very cordial pointing out you were overpriced (i wasn't nasty), just like you've done to other people numerous times in the past...

I understand rewarding people that help out other people on this board but it doesn't give you a pass to sell something that you just bought on this website for more than they're selling on ebay!! If you listed it for $200 on ebay, you'd be the highest price of the three for sale. That's fair??
  • Options
    like i said yeste....

you know what? this isn't worth my time. i have nothing else to say
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    :cry:
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,664
    :cry:

I think this says it all.
    Why flame a day later if you griped about it yesterday?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Hey, OP, Gary Carter would not approve of what you're doing. You are the exact opposite of the great person he was. Please use a picture of Ty Cobb instead.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Hey, OP, Gary Carter would not approve of what you're doing. You are the exact opposite of the great person he was. Please use a picture of Ty Cobb instead.

+1
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

I think it's a fair price considering I just bought it for $20 just a few months ago on this very site.
    Pay no attention to the fact one just sold yesterday on ebay sealed for $153 and there is another sealed available as a buy-it-now for $180, "I'm just trying to offer it up to a fellow fan here on the boards"
    I understand rewarding people that help out other people on this board but it doesn't give you a pass to sell something that you just bought on this website for more than they're selling on ebay!! If you listed it for $200 on ebay, you'd be the highest price of the three for sale. That's fair??

I'm confused. Are you selling this for $200 or aren't you? You say you think it's fair price in your original post, but then you seem to be giving mfc a hard time about listing his at $200 which I guess he did at some point?

In any case, looks like this person is looking for the White BS so make it happen: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=184380
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

In any case, looks like this person is looking for the White BS so make it happen: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 0&t=184380
    Thanks for the nod ;)
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    what's going on here? :? :?
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

I'm confused. Are you selling this for $200 or aren't you? You say you think it's fair price in your original post, but then you seem to be giving mfc a hard time about listing his at $200 which I guess he did at some point?

In any case, looks like this person is looking for the White BS so make it happen: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 0&t=184380

This entire thread is about the OP mocking another 10Clubber.
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    I see here on this board people listing shit for sale and saying "make me an offer" and getting flamed for it. Now Matt, who is a good dude, posts a price and he is getting flamed for it? Not for nothing, if you don't like the price he set, then don't respond. Or PM him your displeasure. There doesn't need to be a new thread about it.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    youngster wrote:
    I see here on this board people listing shit for sale and saying "make me an offer" and getting flamed for it. Now Matt, who is a good dude, posts a price and he is getting flamed for it? Not for nothing, if you don't like the price he set, then don't respond. Or PM him your displeasure. There doesn't need to be a new thread about it.

thanks for this.

and thanks to everyone that has stood up for me over the last 2 days. the # of good people here far outweigh the number of bad people....that is a fact.

but this experience has really left a bad taste in my mouth.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    IBTL.... :roll:
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    and thanks to everyone that has stood up for me over the last 2 days. the # of good people here far outweigh the number of bad people....that is a fact.

Hey bro, not for nothing, but EVERYONE who lists items for "higher than avg. ebay prices" get shelled, usually VERY badly on this board. In this case, you have a number of friends here, and you aren't getting the heat that many people DO get. I am not backing or ripping anyone in this case, because I am a FIRM believer that ANYONE who is offering an item for sale here deserves a fair shot at naming their price without criticism from the MANY whiners on this board, but one thing is CERTAIN on this board- if you list an item at any price higher than original sale price, expect to catch shit for it.
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

Hey bro, not for nothing, but EVERYONE who lists items for "higher than avg. ebay prices" get shelled, usually VERY badly on this board. In this case, you have a number of friends here, and you aren't getting the heat that many people DO get. I am not backing or ripping anyone in this case, because I am a FIRM believer that ANYONE who is offering an item for sale here deserves a fair shot at naming their price without criticism from the MANY whiners on this board, but one thing is CERTAIN on this board- if you list an item at any price higher than original sale price, expect to catch shit for it.

Thank You...
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

Thank You...
    I'm not saying it is cool, by any means. I am just saying it isn't a surprise. Go Phillies. :lol:
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    mfc2006 wrote:

Meh, just spit it out :wave:
    Hey? Did you know, owners of monkeys in Indonesia must have an identity card for his monkey?
    Complete with a photo of his monkey too...um, er :oops: sorry, wrong thread, my bad ;)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Ok, seriously? I KNEW I should have done what DS1119 would have done.
    DS1119 wrote:
    3204840swsw.gif
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Suziemay wrote:
    Ok, seriously? I KNEW I should have done what DS1119 would have done.
    DS1119 wrote:
    3204840swsw.gif
    haha
    modified:
    fz83f6.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    I'm just pissed of that the op didn't take any of my cupcakes...these cupcakes are magically delicious!!!!!! :x
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,096
    Rules are: Post item, post price.

If it's reasonable, someone buys it.
    If it's unreasonable, it goes unsold.

Why you would get so involved in a transaction you have no interest in is beyond me. Much less starting a new thread to continue harassing him. Let it go, dude.
This discussion has been closed.