Options

What if I did a lottery that included *CLOSED**SOLD*

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Thanks to the few who showed some interest, but I have sold all 24 posters to one person and am now rid of them, so there will be no lottery...:-)
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    So you are selling framed posters at 75 a piece and throwing in a white BS in a random package? Sounds like a good deal to me. Are you gonna list what posters are available or are they random? Either way, you could count me in on this.
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options
    MattCam420 wrote:
    So you are selling framed posters at 75 a piece and throwing in a white BS in a random package? Sounds like a good deal to me. Are you gonna list what posters are available or are they random? Either way, you could count me in on this.

Yes...Im sure you have seen my poster thread! lol...I figured I would do a white bs in one and a pj20 poster in another...I think I have about 23-25 poster left I want to move....I will def list the posters, but I think I would do a mystery type thing with them....Ideas? thoughts? Either way though, if I get enough interest, that is the plan to pick 2 random and send those...Thanks for the response

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    MattCam420 wrote:

Yes...Im sure you have seen my poster thread! lol...I figured I would do a white bs in one and a pj20 poster in another...I think I have about 23-25 poster left I want to move....I will def list the posters, but I think I would do a mystery type thing with them....Ideas? thoughts? Either way though, if I get enough interest, that is the plan to pick 2 random and send those...Thanks for the response

I think your idea sounds great. A white BS would be a great surprise opening one of the packages! I'm sure this will garner quite a bit of interest. 75 for a framed poster is already a killer deal, the prizes are just sweetening the pot.
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options
    These are the posters I will offer and one will inlcude a PJ20 poster....and another will include a White BS....:-)

OK CITY 03
    FLIGHT TO MARS 05
    THUNDERBAY 05
    MONTREAL 05
    QUEBEC CITY 05
    SANTA BARBARA 03
    BOSTON 04 BLUE PHOENIX
    PHOENIX 03
    NASHVILLE 03
    BUFFALO 03
    OTTAWA 05
    MONTREAL 03
    ST JOHNS 05
    PARIS 96
    GERMANY 00 MULTI CITY
    LITTLE ROCK 03
    JAPAN 03
    DENVER 03
    GERMANY 00(SPACE MONKEYS)
    SASKATOON 05
    HALIFAX 05
    STATE COLLEGE/PHIL/PITT 03 ALFRED E NEWMAN LIGHT GREEN
    ADELAIDE 03
    SUMMER TOUR 98 MULTI CITY

• Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Are these posters dry mounted?
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:

Yes

• Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    crazypjfan wrote:

Yes

Thanks!
  • Options
    i would buy all our posters if you throw in a free reenk . ;)

lol...You would still be a little short! ;-)

• Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    If these weren't dry-mounted, i'd be in for at least one. Dry mounting is a no-no to most poster fans...not to rain on your very cool parade here.
  • Options
    If these weren't dry-mounted, i'd be in for at least one. Dry mounting is a no-no to most poster fans...not to rain on your very cool parade here.

Very aware of that, but there are some folks who dont care... :-) If not, there is always my bonfire option! ;-)

• Options
    Free shipping??
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050

Very aware of that, but there are some folks who dont care... :-) If not, there is always my bonfire option! ;-)

or donate them to a fundraising charity option ;)
  • Options

Can you post pics by any chance? I am interested in a few.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Dry mounting may be a "no no", but I will say this...

I bought on of these last year sometime. I was very impressed in the care he took in packaging these posters. Also, for $75 out of pocket, you're not going to get a framed poster shipped to your door. I am very happy with my purchase. If I had the cash, I'd be in on another.

Good luck.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Ill get in, not sure for which one yet though. Gotta do some ebeans browsing after work..
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Count me in! I'll play this game~
    mwadeddie
  • Options
    Ill get in, not sure for which one yet though. Gotta do some ebeans browsing after work..

You dont have a choice... :lol: ...it will be random as to who gets whats...Whats the fun in knowing! ;-)

• Options
    MattCam420 wrote:

Can you post pics by any chance? I am interested in a few.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d144/ ... G_0637.jpg

I dont have a pic of all of them...They are all in frames like this. Used the same frame for all 100 I had done.. :-)

• Options

You dont have a choice... :lol: ...it will be random as to who gets whats...Whats the fun in knowing! ;-)

Oops, sorry. Thought you listed them to choose :)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Oh, I see, they are at random. "The Mystery Framed Poster Thread" :D . I don't mind them dry mounted. I missed out on the mystery tubes so I'm in just let me know when it takes place! Thanks.
  • Options

Oops, sorry. Thought you listed them to choose :)

I just figured I would list them so people knew what they could get.... :-) Sorry if I wasnt clear... :oops:

• Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835

See, i'd only want Buffalo. And you dry-mounted and framed 100 posters?! That's an investment.
  • Options

See, i'd only want Buffalo. And you dry-mounted and framed 100 posters?! That's an investment.

I understand....Not looking like this is gonna work anyhow...Just an idea....And yeah....had a plan a few years ago when I did it...Then life changed.....If he only knew now....what he knew then! ;)

Thanks just the same! :-)

• Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    Not looking for any of these but best of luck :D there are some great posters in there.
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    id be interested
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    id be interested

Cool!

Doesnt look like we are going to get there though...I will keep it alive for another day or so for stragglers and see what happens!

• Options
    bumping for fun... 8-)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    THANKS GUYS and DOLLS! Appreciate it!

• Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Someone bought all 24 posters???? WOW.