Your board warning level

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,785
    ZERO

Never have had a warning, either

same here, least i don't think i have (knock on wood)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mine's 1.
    Me too.
    #FHP
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,843
    Horos wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mine's 1.
    Me too.
    raises hand slowly.....

how long do these things stick on you?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mine's 1.
    Me too.
    raises hand slowly.....

Say something dirty....get another one...and let's check. :lol:
    mud,

goes to check profile..... :corn:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    raises hand slowly.....

Or start a 'Skinny People' thread.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    raises hand slowly.....

Or start a 'Skinny People' thread.

:lol: Wait... :think:
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    chadwick wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    Holyshit, I didn't even know this exists and I'm at a 2!! Wtf! Somebody on here's a little rat! Must be crying to Kat about something I must of said on AMT. :corn: :nono:
    plenty of rats on here, man. they been snitchin for awhile now. there for awhile i couldn't even type up the words ass or balls without getting banned.

currently i am at a level 1

and yes the moving train houses a handfull of snitchin little shits. the good thing is i believe i am learning who some of the snitches are. some are folks we'd never think would be a rat.

edit...

I've got a feeling on who some of them are to. And you're right, you'd never believe it when you find out who some are. Others you can easily tell who they are. I've learned to stay a bit calmer now in AMT and ignore or not bother responding anymore. Fucken rats!!!
    badbrains wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    Holyshit, I didn't even know this exists and I'm at a 2!! Wtf! Somebody on here's a little rat! Must be crying to Kat about something I must of said on AMT. :corn: :nono:
    plenty of rats on here, man. they been snitchin for awhile now. there for awhile i couldn't even type up the words ass or balls without getting banned.

and yes the moving train houses a handfull of snitchin little shits. the good thing is i believe i am learning who some of the snitches are. some are folks we'd never think would be a rat.

edit...

I've got a feeling on who some of them are to. And you're right, you'd never believe it when you find out who some are. Others you can easily tell who they are. I've learned to stay a bit calmer now in AMT and ignore or not bother responding anymore. Fucken rats!!!
    Reported
    #FHP
    badbrains wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

edit...

The AET has some rats too.
    hey hey hey. I do post on both forums. Lets cool it with the rat shit. Or I'll have to report you all. :mrgreen:

DS1119 wrote:
    hey hey hey. I do post on both forums. Lets cool it with the rat shit. Or I'll have to report you all. :mrgreen:
    fixed
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    fixed
    sigh, and so his career in the mob was a nonstarter.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited December 2012
    badbrains wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

edit...

Someone would have to make a death threat towards me before I reported them... I don't understand why people would snitch on other members just because they're being assholes. What do they do in real life when they run into assholes? Tell on them to their mommies?

I have never been above zero. :angel:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    Someone would have to make a death threat towards me before I reported them... I don't understand why people would snitch on other members just because they're being assholes. What do they do in real life when they run into assholes? Tell on them to their mommies?

I have special voodoo dolls made up of each and every poster on AMT. So if you feel a little poke, just watch what you're sayin! ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I have special voodoo dolls made up of each and every poster on AMT. So if you feel a little poke, just watch what you're sayin! ;)
    I'd love to see your collection. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Same here! It's an internet forum people...dear lord get it together!!! You don't like it, don't read it or respond! Just my 2 cents.

I have also never been above zero :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Same here! It's an internet forum people...dear lord get it together!!! You don't like it, don't read it or respond! Just my 2 cents.

I don't like this.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I don't like this.

FINE!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I don't like this.

FINE!
    you do realize that you are now a target to get you a warning? :fp:

:corn: :corn: :corn:

mickeyrat wrote:
    you do realize that you are now a target to get you a warning? :fp:

:corn: :corn: :corn:

Haha oops!

I don't know why I'd get one though, I'm a perfect :angel:
    I fully expect some members levels to go up Monday after this weekend.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

hmm now thats interesting cause i NEVER feel a poke.. little or otherwise. so either you love everything i say or.... youre lying. :P
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    I think there were 8 or 9 threads locked all at the same time yesterday on the AMT. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I think there were 8 or 9 threads locked all at the same time yesterday on the AMT. :lol:
    Bunch of trolling threads.
    DS1119 wrote:
    I fully expect some members levels to go up Monday after this weekend.
    A couple had to go through the roof.
    #FHP
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'd love to see your collection. :D
    That explains that burning pain in my left leg last week,
    + the throbbing behind my right eye.

Cheers, for nothing!
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
    so apparently I've extended my warning. Have no idea when the first one dropped off or when this one will drop off. Asked the question to the appropriate party , pm was read. NO REPLY!!!!

• mickeyrat wrote:
    so apparently I've extended my warning. Have no idea when the first one dropped off or when this one will drop off. Asked the question to the appropriate party , pm was read. NO REPLY!!!!
    its 3 months if i remember well
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I wonder what someone's board level warning is after a 30 day sentence?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    I wonder what someone's board level warning is after a 30 day sentence?

i'd guess 2

i was wrong, it wasn't 30 days....it was month..a leap year feb month.

:fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.