Your board warning level

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Does anyone know what the levels are and what it means?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i believe 81 is an expert on this
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    They mean nothing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    They mean nothing

Yours probably just went up one more. :lol:
  • Are you on double secret probation?

I would think most of the group members posting on AMT would be on some level of warning.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Where the hell is the "warning level"?
  • WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128
    i got booted for a couple weeks once.....

so is there any where to see this "board warning"?
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    click on account at the top left of the page
    scroll down to 'your activity'
    if you have a warning it will say it there
    if you don't have a warning it won't saying anything
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Means how much Kat likes you. She used to fucking love me....not so much anymore. :x
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Means how much Kat likes you. She used to fucking love me....not so much anymore. :x
    If you did her laundry.......
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    All your answers are here

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=155295
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I dont give a rats ass what my warning level is......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    theres a warning level system here?
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • i was level 1 or something,but i just saw isnt there anymore...
    for how long you get the warnings?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i was level 1 or something,but i just saw isnt there anymore...
    for how long you get the warnings?
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=184307#p4274957
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    This does seem like a pretty strict discussion board. I have no warnings (yet... I'm new). But i've noticed a few things that surprised me. One thread was deleted because someone posted a stupid review about how PJ is the 7th worst band of all time... I thought it was totally harmless, since it's so clearly ludicrous. I mean, i know there is a thing about respecting the band in their rules... but i don't even know that counted since it was more like "hey everyone, look at this dumb article." People were discussing it calmly and in support of the band. But the thread was deleted it anyway because Kat didn't like the article I think. Thought that was a tad strange. And today a thread topic was edited because the phrase douche bag was in it. I think they thought the term was too offensive. Hmm... I'm not a fan of censorship. I figure leave it unless people are.getting abusive or scary or inciting hate or something. Of course I understand that respect is desired, but with two instances I saw, I didn't think that warranted action.... but hey, it's not my discussion board! And respect is good.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    This does seem like a pretty strict discussion board. I have no warnings (yet... I'm new). But i've noticed a few things that surprised me. One thread was deleted because someone posted a stupid review about how PJ is the 7th worst band of all time... I thought it was totally harmless, since it's so clearly ludicrous. I mean, i know there is a thing about respecting the band in their rules... but i don't even know that counted since it was more like "hey everyone, look at this dumb article." People were discussing it calmly and in support of the band. But the thread was deleted it anyway because Kat didn't like the article I think. Thought that was a tad strange. And today a thread topic was edited because the phrase douche bag was in it. I think they thought the term was too offensive. Hmm... I'm not a fan of censorship. I figure leave it unless people are.getting abusive or scary or inciting hate or something. Of course I understand that respect is desired, but with two instances I saw, I didn't think that warranted action.... but hey, it's not my discussion board! And respect is good.

i've never seen douche bag edited....was that person calling anouther member one? if so, then it would make sense

i agree on teh stupid band thread comment...not sure why, but those always get locked.

imo, it's generally a well run forum. i used to be on a forum where the mods were all power hungry and took everything personal. they lifetime banned me a few times :lol: one time a mod started a thread asking what your fav computer game was...so i replied mine sweeper...he deleted it, so i reposted it...this went on for an hour or so until he banned me. he eventually got fired
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I have no warning. Evidently my payments to Kat and Sea are still arriving on a weekly basis as they were orginally intended to :geek:
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    81 wrote:

i've never seen douche bag edited....was that person calling anouther member one? if so, then it would make sense

i agree on teh stupid band thread comment...not sure why, but those always get locked.

imo, it's generally a well run forum. i used to be on a forum where the mods were all power hungry and took everything personal. they lifetime banned me a few times :lol: one time a mod started a thread asking what your fav computer game was...so i replied mine sweeper...he deleted it, so i reposted it...this went on for an hour or so until he banned me. he eventually got fired

I'm not a big fan of censorship, but I applaud the mods for deleting threads to articles like the one mentioned above. Keeping it here only gives the linked website more traffic and encourages some pretty irresponsible journalism. The writers know which bands have a strong enough online community that they'll get alot of clicks on their link.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I'm bored. and I had no warning about it either
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    this forum is pretty lax...considering it is 'all ages'.

I also frequent a few other boards and you can't even say 'naked' or it shuts down the thread. The innuendos and jokes we post here would get someone banned over there....they have no 'warning' system.

I like it here...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:

The OP was calling people who were abled and parked in handicapped parking spaces douche bags... I thought it was apt!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    this thread

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=184089

douchebag is still in the first post of the thread? am i missing something
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    this thread

Even if they edit the main thread title, everything posted up until that time stays as the original title.
    81 wrote:
    this thread

Even if they edit the main thread title, everything posted up until that time stays as the original title.

i see what happened....

suprised...that was edited...douchebag is still in the body of the post
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • this is the only place in the world i am not under some type of warning level or supervision -- show me some fucking respect - i am a criminal mastermind! :twisted:
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    this thread

i see what happened....

suprised...that was edited...douchebag is still in the body of the post

Yeah. That's kind of when I started wondering what's going on... censorship - don't muzzle me! ;) Actually, I've already gotten away with whatever I wanted to say, so it couldn't be THAT bad... but still.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Your warning level: [1]

I'm back! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Wow. Just checked and mine went from a 2 to gone. 8-)
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Whew i didn't see anything lucky me. I've trying really hard to not say anything mean or unkind even to the Yankee or ranger fans. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

This discussion has been closed.