Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    had me the 15.2 oz acai machine today after swimming

178 Açaí Berries
    14 Concord Grapes
    2 Apples
    1 Banana
    3/4 Plum

"Açaí is pronounced "ah-sigh-ee" because a sigh of relief is what your body lets out every time you take a sip of our purple-icious potion. Or you can just pronounce it, "Bye-bye free radicals." That’s because the little Açaí berry is a super food, and we pack a whopping 178 of them into every single bottle." - Naked
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    chadwick wrote:

178 Açaí Berries
    14 Concord Grapes
    2 Apples
    1 Banana
    3/4 Plum

"Açaí is pronounced "ah-sigh-ee" because a sigh of relief is what your body lets out every time you take a sip of our purple-icious potion. Or you can just pronounce it, "Bye-bye free radicals." That’s because the little Açaí berry is a super food, and we pack a whopping 178 of them into every single bottle." - Naked
    wow. they don't have this kind at my po-dunk grocery store. Wish they did.
    EmBleve wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

178 Açaí Berries
    14 Concord Grapes
    2 Apples
    1 Banana
    3/4 Plum

fist time i had it was today. pretty tasty stuff. i drank it whilst pushing the cart around the store. i do do that from time to time. at the register i pay for the empty bottle :mrgreen: and pray that they recycle the plastic beings she threw it into the trash under her cash register. oh my god............................... this is not good.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    chadwick wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

178 Açaí Berries
    14 Concord Grapes
    2 Apples
    1 Banana
    3/4 Plum

fist time i had it was today. pretty tasty stuff. i drank it whilst pushing the cart around the store. i do do that from time to time. at the register i pay for the empty bottle :mrgreen: and pray that they recycle the plastic beings she threw it into the trash under her cash register. oh my god............................... this is not good.
    think positively... they recycle. :) Maybe it's a new kind and the next time I visit the grocery store they will have it. I do the same thing with water on occasion. My grocery store has the blue recycle bins outside so that's what I use. But I love the naked drinks. And I have an acai berry mix that I can add to water bottles, thus my interest in this kind.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    I'm digging this Bolthouse Farms stuff. Seems better all the way round. more vitamins and minerals plus its a little cheaper too. The breakfast smoothies are a good way to start the day. Tons of fiber plus the V+M's. their coffee one is pretty good too.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    chadwick wrote:

178 Açaí Berries
    14 Concord Grapes
    2 Apples
    1 Banana
    3/4 Plum

I have this one in my fridge waiting for me...maybe I'll have it tomorrow morning...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    just purchased this New one - I never saw this one before.... BerryVeggie

13397603.jpg

yummm :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    fruit juice smoothies are really delicious.

the green machine might be my favorite. currently enjoying some might mango.

Ive never had it before! :cry: must try!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    MissJam81 wrote:
    fruit juice smoothies are really delicious.

the green machine might be my favorite. currently enjoying some might mango.

Ive never had it before! :cry: must try!!!

Yes - I agree, let us know when you do :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I'm digging this Bolthouse Farms stuff. Seems better all the way round. more vitamins and minerals plus its a little cheaper too. The breakfast smoothies are a good way to start the day. Tons of fiber plus the V+M's. their coffee one is pretty good too.
    $5 bottle of Naked
    same size bottle of Bolthouse Farms berry blast or whatever it is $3.19

it tastes pretty much the same and is almost $2 bucks cheaper.
    fanfuckingtabuous

because of your post mickrat i bought the bolthouse farms berry smoothie
    i remembered your comment here and threw two 32 fl oz'ers into my shopping cart

ding.... mickrat's the chit

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    blue machine
    thank you very much

:mrgreen: