enjoying a green machine with lunch :)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    afroannnie wrote:

and i am with breakfast right now :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I've never heard of this drink...is it made of REAL fruit juices or from concentrate?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    I've never heard of this drink...is it made of REAL fruit juices or from concentrate?

Peace

100% real fruit and veggies.
    www.myspace.com
    g under p wrote:

Peace

100juice_group.jpg

Reminds me of this drink above and if it is it's probably very good.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:

100juice_group.jpg

Peace

nantucket nectars are pretty good. but naked is nothing like it though:
    http://www.nakedjuice.com/
    www.myspace.com
    g under p wrote:

100juice_group.jpg

Peace

http://www.nakedjuice.com/resources/man ... -water.png

This looks pretty good^^^^^...is this product sold at Whole Foods?

Peace

g under p wrote:
    100juice_group.jpg

Peace

http://www.nakedjuice.com/resources/man ... -water.png

This looks pretty good^^^^^...is this product sold at Whole Foods?

Peace[/quote]

try the green machine ;)

yeah they are pretty much everywhere around here nowadays. i'm sure wholefoods has them too.
    www.myspace.com
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    here a 15 fl oz Naked is $3
    and a 32 fl oz Naked is $5

it only makes sense to buy the 32 fl oz size Naked. i would only ever purchase the large Naked. I am a smart shopper of Naked. Naked need be big and high dollar.

dunno which is higher, Naked or orange juice?

Damn California! $4 for small, $8 for large.
    yeah california sticks it to a guy every way they can. don't even get me started on california and truck driving laws. we need to send mickeyrat to cali to break him in. he will be very upset and probably retire soon after.

i am going to get me the green machine next time i go grocery shopping.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    wsten wrote:
    I love "green machine".......delicious and refreshing

some of the other flavors are a little chalky, but that blueberry one sounds good, i will have to look for it
    they all are a little chalky. the white one or cream colored one if you will, the one with coconut in it....disgusting. and i can eat and drink anything. its the one with protein

nasty

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    the mango one is my favorite. :mrgreen: At the grocery store that I go to they are in the produce section.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:

and i am with breakfast right now :mrgreen:

I think the green machine is my all time fave :mrgreen:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

as others have commented...yes they use real fruit & veggies..and what's cool is that the back of each bottle tells you exactly how much of what's in there :D
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    The only "chalky" one might be the coconut protein Naked.

But, all the rest are nothing but 100% fruit juice.

The Green Machine is a veggie type juice.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    is refrigeration required? This sounds like something for the truck. Best I could manage would be a cooler of ice. That sometimes is melted for a day til I get around to buying more ice. I am now about 30 lbs heavier since i quit smoking. Some of this must simply come off.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    is refrigeration required? This sounds like something for the truck. Best I could manage would be a cooler of ice. That sometimes is melted for a day til I get around to buying more ice. I am now about 30 lbs heavier since i quit smoking. Some of this must simply come off.

I've always bought in the refrigerated section...so I think you'd have to keep it cold. I packed some for my 12 hour road trip to WI in my cooler and that worked fine :D
    mikalina wrote:
    The only "chalky" one might be the coconut protein Naked.

But, all the rest are nothing but 100% fruit juice.

The Green Machine is a veggie type juice.

yeah. it's only "chalky" because there's 16 grams of protein in it.

the mango one is probably best tasting drink i've had. i just like the green machine because of all the veggies thrown in. ;)
    www.myspace.com
    after swimming i had a 32 fl oz green machine for lunch with chia seeds dumped into the bottle. today was my first shot at the green machine. not my favorite but it sure is fantastic.

fruit inside:
    5 3/4 apples
    1 banana
    1 kiwi
    3/4 mango
    and a hint of pineapple

boost inside:
    2600mg spirulina
    800mg chlorella
    200mg broccoli
    200mg spinach
    100mg blue green algae
    100mg garlic
    150mg barley grass
    150mg wheatgrass
    100mg ginger
    100mg parsley

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    This morning I had the Acai Machine - very good :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Has anyone tried the ---

Naked Coconut Water ???? :)

Ive tried other brands of coconut water and still cannot acquire the taste for it.

51JaHJ7lY7L._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg
  • Try this one out. My wife has me hooked on it -- I tried other brands and really didnt care for them but I chugged 2-3 of these about a month ago when I was hung-over and we were out of water. It is great!
    Lowest in Carbs, Calories, etc vs. the others too.
    Ingredients? Coconut water. Coconut. That's it!

TASTE NIRVANA REAL COCONUT WATER (with pulp)
    31B-rvoAB5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

We get it by the case. I think she gets at Trader Joe's but it might be Whole Foods.
    mikalina wrote:
    Has anyone tried the ---

Naked Coconut Water ???? :)

Ive tried other brands of coconut water and still cannot acquire the taste for it.

51JaHJ7lY7L._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg[/quo
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm going to find that brand of Coconut water. The closest Trader Joe's is about 30 minutes away.

Thanks for the info :thumbup:
  • MotoDCMotoDC Posts: 947
    I absolutely love Naked drinks, but don't kid yourself about losing weight while drinking it (someone above mentioned weight loss), unless you're using it as a meal supplement. Green Machine is one of the lower calorie ones (the lowest, I think) and the 15oz bottles have 260 calories. The protein ones are 400+ per bottle.

Calories aside, for folks who don't like the protein Nakeds they've tried, give their Vanilla Almondo a shot. I find it to be think and creamy like a milkshake rather than chalky. Dee-lish.
    MotoDC wrote:
    I absolutely love Naked drinks, but don't kid yourself about losing weight while drinking it (someone above mentioned weight loss), unless you're using it as a meal supplement. Green Machine is one of the lower calorie ones (the lowest, I think) and the 15oz bottles have 260 calories. The protein ones are 400+ per bottle.

Calories aside, for folks who don't like the protein Nakeds they've tried, give their Vanilla Almondo a shot. I find it to be think and creamy like a milkshake rather than chalky. Dee-lish.

I completely agree - its NOT for weight loss but maybe a meal replacement. ( every so often )

Its also a good way to get some fruits and veggies in your diet....
  • mikalina wrote:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm going to find that brand of Coconut water. The closest Trader Joe's is about 30 minutes away.

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

Cool, hope you like it!!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    I enjoyed a Power-C Machine on my way home today. Yummy! :D
    I like that on the green machine label it says "looks weird, tastes amazing" :D
    afroannnie wrote:
    I enjoyed a Power-C Machine on my way home today. Yummy! :D

had one today
    www.myspace.com
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I got naked at work today
    I love this photo with a large selection of Naked Drinks !!!! I wish my local grocer stocked this much.

HealthyJuice.jpg