Options

Offical St. Paul 1 Setlist thread

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    [size=+2] Ed's out for American Girl!!!!!!! [/size]

And that is why I'm going to Denver and paying more money for less PJ. I get to see my two favorite bands, and even a brief moment of collaboration. To each his own.
  • Options
    And that is why I'm going to Denver and paying more money for less PJ. I get to see my two favorite bands, and even a brief moment of collaboration. To each his own.

well ya if you were a big petty fan it would be cool. but if you're wanting to go see a pearl jam these may not be the best by any means.
    i gather speed...from u fucking with me

"i am the first man to shit my pants ya whew!"

its no crime to escape..theres still time to escape...theres still time so escape...

"yellow ledbetter is like the smoke after a 3 hour fuckfest" - 62strat

st.louis 04, chicago 06, and counting...
  • Options

Hey you're preaching to the converted here.
    I got to see my two fave bands together TWICE in September. Eddie singing with U2! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I still have to pinch myself when I think about it.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz