Options

Official St. Paul night 2 Setlist

12346»

Comments

• Options
    lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    but marker in the sand wasn't mentioned here. or was it?
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    yeah, it was, maybe ACC accidentally left it out of the list but I posted it when they played it
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    yeah, it was, maybe ACC accidentally left it out of the list but I posted it when they played it

oops yes I forgot it...Sorry folks
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Sorry. HERE is the final set.

Main Set: Corduroy, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, LBC, WWS, Marker in the Sand, Given to Fly, Even Flow, Light Years, Not For You, Small Town, Come Back, State of Love and Trust, Glorified G, Black -we belong together Tag, Life Wasted, Alive
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    WOW... what a set from the boys, couldn't stay for Petty as I have to work at 7am and I don't wanna be a complete piece of shit in the morning. Couldn't have asked for better.
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    Main Set: Instellar Overdrive>Corduroy, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, LBC, WWS, Marker in the Sand, Given to Fly, Even Flow, Light Years, Not For You, Small Town, Come Back, State of Love and Trust, Glorified G, Black -we belong together Tag, Life Wasted, Alive

They started with Instellar Overdrive. Crowd booed LOUDLY when the lights came on after PJ, Eddie dedicated Light YEars to Peter in the hospital so it must be Peter Gammons. Mike played the end solo in Alive with the guitar behind his back, and quite well I might add.
  • Options
    [size=+2] Waiting is the Hardest Part w/ Tom Petty [/size]
  • Options
    jgirejgire Posts: 1
    The name of the song is; "The Waiting." Just fyi. Excellent set tonight by Pearl Jam. Jeff
    jgire
  • Options
    jgire wrote:
    The name of the song is; "The Waiting." Just fyi. Excellent set tonight by Pearl Jam. Jeff

Cool.. Thanks Jeff :)
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    the crowd booed after PJ left the stage huh.... interesting.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:

Who said that???

Sorry mistaken about house in the woods.
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    Zoso wrote:

Yes it was alot louder than last night, the crowd wanted PJ to play longer.
  • Options
    [size=+2] American Girl w/ Tom Petty [/size]
  • Options
    solat9solat9 Posts: 20
    Stone played Black with an electric guitar!

That alone made me happy. We Belong Together was beautiful.

Stone did like a disco point during Glorified G which was just hilarious.

Intersteller Overdrive is a sick opener. Completely unexpected.

Light Years was awesome. Come Back was the bathroom break song for everyone.

Eddie's mic wasn' turned on AT ALL during The Waiting, it was fucking bush league. They went the entire song with his mic not on.