Things you wish you didn't tell your sig. other

lue2281lue2281 Posts: 39
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Me: I'm gonna buy a poster for about 450 dollars
Her: No, you are not.
Me in my head: Damn it, why did I think this would have a good outcome.

Who else has a good one?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol:

i only tell her what she needs to know.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Me: Babe, you can pick which XXX we YYY to tonight.
    Wife: Great!

XXX = Movie, Music

YYY = go, listen

I do it to be fair and let her choose but she actually likes a good percentage of the music I like and of the movies I like so we can find common ground. Outside of that common ground I cant stand the music she listens to or the movies she watches.

Whenever I say this it automatically is her signal to pick out Adele or a chick flick.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    81 wrote:

i only tell her what she needs to know.

same here
    less is better
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    "I do"
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    "I do"

:lol::lol:
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    In the beginning of our relationship, I told my hubby that an ex would call me every now and again (I never answered of course), which turned into him watching my phone like a hawk, answering it when the ex called, and a long drawn out screaming match ensued between them.

Now he's on a need-to-know basis :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    One time early in our relationship we sex in her sister's bedroom, because it was the only room left that we hadnt, but there was a picture of her sister on the wall, after i finished i told her i was thinking about her sister the entire time :lol: (which i was), i've never made her that angry before or since. She's alot hotter than her sister, but still has a complex, weird.
    One time early in our relationship we sex in her sister's bedroom, because it was the only room left that we hadnt, but there was a picture of her sister on the wall, after i finished i told her i was thinking about her sister the entire time :lol: (which i was), i've never made her that angry before or since. She's alot hotter than her sister, but still has a complex, weird.

:lol::lol::lol:

bad move
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957

lgmp0163+homer-simpson-doh-the-simpsons-mini-poster.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

bad move

Dude that is one of the funniest things I have read in a while. I am honest with my wife but I wouldn't dare tell her that I was thinking about one of her sisters while sexing. (I have done the deed in one of her sisters rooms and I have thought of that sister due to the pictures as well. It wasn't the entire time but it was distracting. And that sister is very attractive and in fact looks like a younger version of my wife. Too strange.)
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    that sister is very attractive and in fact looks like a younger version of my wife.

You need to erase this post and never utter these words out loud again. :lol:
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    edited February 2012

It could have been worse, it could have been after her parents bedroom. :lol:
    Post edited by merkinball on
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
    Heisenberg wrote:
    that sister is very attractive and in fact looks like a younger version of my wife.

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Now I'm starting to get a complex about my hubby thinking about my sister :?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

i think about her too.

i'm kidding :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

i think about her too.

i'm kidding :P

:o I remember you trying to spray that alcoholic whipped cream on her chestial region!! Ah gahd!
  • I didn't just think about my wife's sister, I did her.
    Bridge School Benefit 1 1994 Fargo 2003 Winnipeg 2005 St Paul 2006 Auckland 2009 Christchurch 2009 2011: Alpine Valley 1 & 2 Montreal Toronto 1 & 2 Ottawa Hamilton Winnipeg Saskatoon Calgary Edmonton Vancouver
    EV MPLS 2011 Missoula 9/30/12
    i don't recall that....i remember only aiming above the chin and below the nose, now if some missed and hit other spots....i can't be faulted.

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    I didn't just think about my wife's sister, I did her.

Sounds like family with some good values.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • PRSNT10SPRSNT10S Posts: 206

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! :lol:
    Your words help me heal
    Redigested past regrets
    I see things clearer

:shock: :o :shock:
  • In my defense it was after we were legally separated
    Bridge School Benefit 1 1994 Fargo 2003 Winnipeg 2005 St Paul 2006 Auckland 2009 Christchurch 2009 2011: Alpine Valley 1 & 2 Montreal Toronto 1 & 2 Ottawa Hamilton Winnipeg Saskatoon Calgary Edmonton Vancouver
    EV MPLS 2011 Missoula 9/30/12
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    this morning, I jokingly asked my wife if she was wearing Pajama Jeans (her mother wears them all the time and we always give her shit about them).

BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    BK144862 wrote:

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! :lol:
    :clap:
    JTH wrote:
    this morning, I jokingly asked my wife if she was wearing Pajama Jeans (her mother wears them all the time and we always give her shit about them).

BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Heisenberg wrote:

Ha!
  • Only once I said "I love you" and then regretted it, but I've been there, many times, done that, guess that's why I'm still single..
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Mamasan23 wrote:

Just dont get down with him in your sister's room. I did say that it was distracting. Wasn't a turn on, just distracted me from my fun.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483

I'd point out the postives of the situation...at least you weren't thinking about her brother!

Damage control!
  • JOEJOEJOE wrote:

I'd point out the postives of the situation...at least you weren't thinking about her brother!

Damage control!
    I was going to say this makes me glad I only have a brother :? :think: :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"