Options

Toronto 9/11 Poster For Trade

j1kotwicj1kotwic Posts: 168
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Looking for a PJ20 Alpine Valley Poster...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    Can you post a picture of your physical poster? I might be interested in this trade.
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728
    That didn't take long...
  • Options
    I can post a picture when I get it... I just bought it from 10c yesterday and I should receive it in the mail next week.
  • Options
    Set the bar lil high , pretty fast here... :o Enjoy.. ;)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Wow.....
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    jamburger wrote:
    Can you post a picture of your physical poster? I might be interested in this trade.

I have one from the show if you're interested.
  • Options
    jamburger wrote:

Is there a difference between the one I bought from 10c and one bought at the show? Other than your poster actually being in the same building as pearl jam?
  • Options
    j1kotwic wrote:
    jamburger wrote:

Is there a difference between the one I bought from 10c and one bought at the show? Other than your poster actually being in the same building as pearl jam?

Yes, physical possession.
  • Options
    This may be faster than anyone was even selling the PJ20 billboard posters!
  • Options
    Wow.....

Word..
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,777
    j1kotwic wrote:
    I can post a picture when I get it... I just bought it from 10c yesterday and I should receive it in the mail next week.

Flipping already.... :roll:
    You have'nt even received it yet! :P
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    RobbyD462 wrote:
    j1kotwic wrote:

Hhaha I know, a bit preemptive on the trade (not flipping, flipping is selling for a profit). But I've wanted a PJ20 Poster since September 3rd, and still haven't been able to get one yet!
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    that poster for an AV poster pretty much is for profit. :lol:
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    You're gonna have to offer more than this poster for the pj20 poster your looking for.
  • Options
    j1kotwic wrote:
    jamburger wrote:

Yes.

Mine has not been through the unfortunate experience of travelling into and out of the state of Michigan.

Good luck.
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    You're gonna have to offer more than this poster for the pj20 poster your looking for.
    +1
    2013 : London, Buffalo
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Why not start a thread ISO of the PJ20 poster? Are you gonna buy a poster from each sale and try and trade for the poster you want?!?!?!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Considering 10 Club hasn't shipped your poster yet, you better hope this doesn't get "lost" in transit.
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    Why not start a thread ISO of the PJ20 poster? Are you gonna buy a poster from each sale and try and trade for the poster you want?!?!?!

So what if he does...

If you guys don't want to make the trade- don't. But back off the guy... The market will work it out.

The Lost Dog parasites are out of control....
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:

So what if he does...

If you guys don't want to make the trade- don't. But back off the guy... The market will work it out.

I totally disagree.

I think the people who buy a poster one day and try and trade/sell it the next day, before they even get it in their possession, are the ones out of control. On top of the fact the trade is somewhat lopsided, only in favor of the OP.
  • Options
    Regardless of morals..

"You can trade and set a reasonable price here for Pearl Jam memorabilia as long as the item is not available elsewhere on the site."

As of yesterday afternoon this thread became legal. But still..yucky taste in my mouth right now...

peace out. :mrgreen:

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    PJ51390 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

So what if he does...

I totally disagree.

I think the people who buy a poster one day and try and trade/sell it the next day, before they even get it in their possession, are the ones out of control. On top of the fact the trade is somewhat lopsided, only in favor of the OP.

Just listen to yourself:

"Someone who buys a poster one day and then tries to TRADE it the next day is OUT OF CONTROL."

Really?

If that's true, then this place is fucking doomed. Supply and demand is all you ever need to know. Sorry it escapes you.
  • Options
    Well that was my first post in lost dogs... Is it always this brutal? I apologize, I didn't realize a PJ20 Alpine poster was that rare and it was a lopsided trade. I will look through some of the things I've collected over the years and make it fair.

But in all honesty, I read the rules before posting (made sure it wasn't for sale on 10c website, an offered what I thought would be a reasonable trade). I guess I'm not up to date on the value of an Alpine poster. Half the people who post on 10c don't even post in the right thread... So to say I'm out of control is a bit much, just trying to get a PJ20 poster, that's all. Go have a cigarette or something.
  • Options
    Whatever! Nothing escapes me Vitalogy man!

This place is "fucking doomed," as you so nicely put it, because someone buys a poster from the 10c on a Thursday and is already trying to trade it for way more than it is worth on a Friday.

And oh yeah, he doesn't even have the poster in his hands before he puts it up to be traded.
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    edited February 2012

LOL...
    boyo79 wrote:

So what if he does...

Post edited by GratefulJam on
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,777
    j1kotwic wrote:
    RobbyD462 wrote:
    j1kotwic wrote:

Hhaha I know, a bit preemptive on the trade (not flipping, flipping is selling for a profit). But I've wanted a PJ20 Poster since September 3rd, and still haven't been able to get one yet!

I stand corrected good sir!
    Good luck on your search
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Hey guys, I have a copy of the Edmonton Emek poster for trade. I havent gotten it yet, as I have no idea when it will be offered for sale or if I'll really even be able to buy it.

But yeah, I'd like to trade it for a Billboard poster or maybe even a used car. Feel free to pm me. Thanks.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    i got a poster yesterday too, anyone wanna buy it for $50,000???
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    Hey guys, I have a copy of the Edmonton Emek poster for trade. I havent gotten it yet, as I have no idea when it will be offered for sale or if I'll really even be able to buy it.

But yeah, I'd like to trade it for a Billboard poster or maybe even a used car. Feel free to pm me. Thanks.

Yeah, I was going to say I will trade someone a first pressing of the next album, for their PJ20 billboard poster.

And I will send them the album when I get it from the 10c.
  • Options

:lol::lol::lol:
    2013 : London, Buffalo