No More King-Size Candy Bars?!?!

2»

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    They list the ingredients on there. Chit Nature Valley (high in fat) has crappy protein bars. Still a better choice any way you look at it than having cheap garbage to eat. Besides, all they do is load them up with whey solids and say they're protein bars.

Making your own a bonus. :D

But Id be tempted to eat the whole pan. :lol:

and therein lies the problem
    for me
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • JK_Livin wrote:
    The problem is probably more than 2/3 of the people on this board have no clue what a Wawa is. :D

That's a dang shame.

It really is. :D

Who here knows what a sheetz is? :D
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,796
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/02/mars-cutting-king-size-candy/

:thumbdown:

Boooooooo! They're even shrinking the regular-size bars to get them down to 250 calories (but I bet the price doesn't drop). I need those extra calories or I'll die, I just know it! I knew things weren't right when I started having trouble finding Peanut Butter M&Ms at Wawa. Mint M&Ms? That's Christmas candy and should be treated as such! Don't stick them on the shelf instead of my peanut butter ones. It ain't right.

they already shrunk the regular sized ones. and a higher price.They're going to be bite sized soon.
    I miss igotid88
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240

I have 3 of them that I could walk to in less than a half hour :D Way better than any Wawa I've ever been to
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    RiotZact wrote:

I have 3 of them that I could walk to in less than a half hour :D Way better than any Wawa I've ever been to

That's God damn blasphemy. And I've had both - Sheetz can't hold Wawa's tip.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Oh man!!! That's whack!!!! How else am I supposed feel like a king or pretend my hand is a little smaller?
    RiotZact wrote:

:lol:
  • RiotZact wrote:

Obviously you've never had a Shmonster! :D

And obviously you haven't had every single thing in Wawa that is way better.

damn I want a shmonster so bad now :lol:
    RiotZact wrote:

damn I want a shmonster so bad now :lol:

Benedict. Arnold.
    honestly I haven't been to Wawas enough times to be an accurate judge of their stuff but I can say that I love Sheetz
    RiotZact wrote:
    honestly I haven't been to Wawas enough times to be an accurate judge of their stuff but I can say that I love Sheetz

And you're from Philly?
    RiotZact wrote:

And you're from Philly?

No Johnstown, more towards the Pitt area, bout a 5 hour drive to philly
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    the large hershey bar with almond will always be around, right? it's like a one pound bar i think. that fucker is nice in the freezer. break off a chunk every once in awhile.

:lol: break off a chunk every once in awhile...... ya right

i honestly hope they don't due away with this fantastic staple. there is nothing wrong with a small piece of chocolate every once in awhile. and what better way than with the GIANT HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE BAR WITH ALMONDS.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    RiotZact wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

And you're from Philly?

No Johnstown, more towards the Pitt area, bout a 5 hour drive to philly

You're blowing my mind now. Why are you a Sixers fan? Cause of no team in Pittsburgh? I know where Johnstown is.

You're blowing my mind now. Why are you a Sixers fan? Cause of no team in Pittsburgh? I know where Johnstown is.

When I was like 5 or 6 years old I just picked random sports teams to like, I actually picked the Heat at first but just decided to change it a couple of years later for no real reason, the Packers are my favorite football team, really don't know why I picked that one but I've stuck with it.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RiotZact wrote:

the Packers are my favorite football team, really don't know why I picked that one but I've stuck with it.

Because it was the right thing to do! Smart move :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

the Packers are my favorite football team, really don't know why I picked that one but I've stuck with it.

I know :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

Frauds of the world unite! :thumbup:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

lol I was like 6 years old
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

:evil:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2