More sad news from the world of music...

SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Bieber.jpg
"See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    that's not even funny
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I found it kind of funny
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    :lol:
  • My first reaction = :lol:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    WHY?! :cry:
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,431
    voidof81 wrote:

i admit i chuckled a bit...but i don't think you would find funny if it had eddie vedder's picture instead of justin bieber.
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    pjhawks wrote:
    voidof81 wrote:

i admit i chuckled a bit...but i don't think you would find funny if it had eddie vedder's picture instead of justin bieber.

because if it was eddie
    it would be a tragedy
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    edited February 2012
    I don't know what age the hatred is coming from, but I would feel a little weird at age 33 picking on a minor.

He's just a kid. I don't know if its funny to be joking around about the death of a kid. If i was his age, it would probably be funny, but I really hope grown adults are concerned like this about a child singer.
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
    pjhawks wrote:
    voidof81 wrote:

I would have found that funny too. The punchline is that the tragedy here is the person in question is still alive, and it's not like I haven't heard people bash on Eddie over the years.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,431
    pjhawks wrote:
    voidof81 wrote:

because if it was eddie
    it would be a tragedy

so it would be a tragedy that eddie was found alive??? haha i know that's not what you mean but it is how you wrote it
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,232
    Uh ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I don't know what age the hatred is coming from, but I would feel a little weird at age 33 picking on a minor.

He's just a kid. I don't know if its funny to be joking around about the death of a kid. If i was his age, it would probably be funny, but I really hope grown adults are concerned like this about a child singer.

Well, the thing is just a joke. I don't think anybody, at least not here, actually wishes death upon Justin Bieber.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    425.awww.lc.030211.jpg

:shock:
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    pjhawks wrote:
    voidof81 wrote:

Check the Bieber forums :lol:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • JK_Livin wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    voidof81 wrote:

I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to doing such a thing :lol:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    JK_Livin wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    voidof81 wrote:

I've already lost enough IQ points.
    JK_Livin wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    voidof81 wrote:

I haven't seen anything over there yet, and I'm on there every day. Hit me up if you're ever over there, I go by BiebersFuton.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I wouldn't even know who Justin Beiber was if it wasn't for CNN and sadly, this message board.
    I wouldn't even know who Justin Beiber was if it wasn't for CNN and sadly, this message board.

I didn't really know who he was until he was on SNL. I had heard the name, but didn't know much. He was parodied on South Park as well.

bieber_300.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    JK_Livin wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

I haven't seen anything over there yet, and I'm on there every day. Hit me up if you're ever over there, I go by BiebersFuton.
    :lol::lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • seems people need to feel death in their family or people they love for stop making jokes about death,people died etc..
    only if you feel the pain,you stop bullshiting..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    seems people need to feel death in their family or people they love for stop making jokes about death,people died etc..

Had plenty of death around me in my life dimitri. It's a part of life, not taboo. Lost 2 family members in the past year, it's just the way it goes.
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    i am surrounded by death

and i can still take a joke

(and i can take criticism for my syntax, too
    with a fucking smile :mrgreen: )
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Jimmy Fallon made this when that girl accused him of getting her pregnant :lol:

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com ... by/1365931
    RiotZact wrote:

He did his Bieber impression on SNL too.
  • seems people need to feel death in their family or people they love for stop making jokes about death,people died etc..

Had plenty of death around me in my life dimitri. It's a part of life, not taboo. Lost 2 family members in the past year, it's just the way it goes.
    im not talking about you..is a general comment..i never judge people on the forum..
    i talk about opinions...nothing to do with you..
    actually my comment was more about the whitney threads we had recently..
    its sad...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    JK_Livin wrote:

Sure. PM me at imbangingselenagomeztoo :shock:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I've been in enough trouble lately so I'll sit this one out. :lol:

Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    RiotZact wrote:

He did his Bieber impression on SNL too.

Yeah, possibly my favorite episode ever minus a few really dumb scenes like the "don't make me sing" one.
    seems people need to feel death in their family or people they love for stop making jokes about death,people died etc..

im not talking about you..is a general comment..i never judge people on the forum..
    i talk about opinions...nothing to do with you..
    actually my comment was more about the whitney threads we had recently..
    its sad...

Well, I didn't really see much of that, just know it got locked.

I may have a bit of a crass view on death, so that may be on me. I'll never forget the first time somebody in my life died. I lost a family member when I was 10 or so. I'll never forget hearing it, and I was very broken up and we were going to leave to go to the funeral the next morning. I turned on the TV that night and George Carlin had a stand-up special on HBO. And oddly enough he goes into a rant on death, pretty much the only way George Carlin can. I was cracking up, and I was conflicted whether or not I should feel bad about it, but it was also good to be able to laugh about it. In a way I think that sort of formed my view on death. It is inevitable, we all die, and it's good to be able to joke about the things that scare us. Call it a defense mechanism or whatever.

Here's some of Carlin's take on death. Not the same one I saw, this appears to be much later, but still funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PiZSFIVFiU
This discussion has been closed.