• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Stypo

Stylo
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    ...ran from the cops? I have.

Details of said adventures?

The first time we were eggings cars and it was at night. This car comes over the top of the hill and I stand up and hit it square in the windshield. Great shot! Unfortunately it was an unmarked cop car. I think he chased us for about thirty minutes. That was pretty scary actually because he called another cop in to chase us as well. Cops in suburbia don't have much crime to worry about. I'm sure if they had access to a helicopter unit they would have used that too. :?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    ...ran from the cops? I have.

Details of said adventures?

The first time we were eggings cars and it was at night. This car comes over the top of the hill and I stand up and hit it square in the windshield. Great shot! Unfortunately it was an unmarked cop car. I think he chased us for about thirty minutes. That was pretty scary actually because he called another cop in to chase us as well. Cops in suburbia don't have much crime to worry about. I'm sure if they had access to a helicopter unit they would have used that too. :?

:lol: So.....did they ever catch you?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    many times
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Stypo

Stylo

Stezo

Extra Extra read all about it..............
    Mamasan23 wrote:

They did not. :mrgreen:
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I hope that event persuaded you against a life of crime. To have luck that bad as a kid I just know you would have grown up to be the guy who sold drugs to an undercover cop or got busted by various other stings.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I hope that event persuaded you against a life of crime. To have luck that bad as a kid I just know you would have grown up to be the guy who sold drugs to an undercover cop or got busted by various other stings.

That was the last time I ever threw an egg. :lol: