question

2»

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Caveeze wrote:
    conman wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    good point.. and durex eh? those are good.. I have more success with those than others..
    they have been successful for me... so far :shifty:
    That is good!! but I meant "feeling-wise".. they are better than others

Get the ribbed and turn them inside out. :mrgreen:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    conman wrote:

Get the ribbed and turn them inside out. :mrgreen:
    who has that kind of time? every second counts when putting one on!! :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Caveeze wrote:
    conman wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    good point.. and durex eh? those are good.. I have more success with those than others..
    yes, that too..
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    All this condom talk reminds me of Dirty Work where the young guy found out his best friend was his brother from different moms. Upon explaining this the father said, "we didn't have fancy birth control techniques back in the day, like pulling out."
    any more responses from the ladies??

i guess it's a sore subject :|
  • i bought and did and ill do in the future everything need to be done for share myself with a woman im in love...
    never felt shame doing things for my girl.. and i dont give a shit what others think...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    As I posted in the other thread:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I've never had my bf buy them....simply because he'd probably buy the wrong ones and I never really run out anyway....but I know without a doubt that if I asked him, he'd buy them....and he'd have absolutely NO problem whatsoever with writing down the brand etc and having to ask a store assistant to help him find the right ones. He's 100% comfortable with himself, his manhood, his sexuality, whatever....that sort of shit doesn't worry him at all. And that's why I love him.

But after I wrote this, I mentioned it to my bf and he has corrected me and said he has bought them....several times over the years....and did not feel embarrassed at all. That's my boy!! :mrgreen::lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    And I must add:

My bf even said he's had to buy them for his mum when he was a late teenager -- about 16 or 17. He said "I had a single mum....who else was going to help her when she was sick?". (he's an only child)

Now THAT'S a real fucking man! :clap: What a champ!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    EvieVedder wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i've never bought them...and have no intention of ever buying them.

she can take her ass to the store and get them herself....or she can lay in the tub....her choice.

That is so mean, yet it made me laugh out loud.
    I dont dare ask, becaue there's no way in hell he's actually going to come back with the right kind.

:lol::lol::lol:

serious....i don't think i've been asked...it might have come up in conversation and i made it clear...buy your own shit. :lol:

people bring up condoms....but it's more like buying a jock strap....you don't ask a woman to pick one up for you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

serious....i don't think i've been asked...it might have come up in conversation and i made it clear...buy your own shit. :lol:

people bring up condoms....but it's more like buying a jock strap....you don't ask a woman to pick one up for you

I don't understand you on this at all. Would you feel embarrassed buying them? Is that it? Is that where your issue stems from? People will SEE you holding tampons and think "hahaha look at that guy buying tampons?"
  • I would never ask... but I have no idea why?

That said I happily buy condoms, even been known to hand out lube at public events so I don't think it's a shyness issue
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:

I don't understand you on this at all. Would you feel embarrassed buying them? Is that it? Is that where your issue stems from? People will SEE you holding tampons and think "hahaha look at that guy buying tampons?"

not my job....

your vagina....your job.

it's just the way it is.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I would never ask... but I have no idea why?

That said I happily buy condoms, even been known to hand out lube at public events so I don't think it's a shyness issue

kentucky jelly?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Agreed on this one, for sure. Who wants a man that, when it came down to it, wouldn't/couldn't figure out a way to get you a tampon? Not a deal breaker ( :lol: ), but definitely something I don't see as an issue.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    And I must add:

My bf even said he's had to buy them for his mum when he was a late teenager -- about 16 or 17. He said "I had a single mum....who else was going to help her when she was sick?". (he's an only child)

good for him.... i spoke to my mother a little while ago and asked her... she said she would never think of asking me to buy them for her even if she was sick... she said she would just ask my aunt(who lives next door) or one of my sisters... i guess not all women have that cushion
    conman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    And I must add:

good for him.... i spoke to my mother a little while ago and asked her... she said she would never think of asking me to buy them for her even if she was sick... she said she would just ask my aunt(who lives next door) or one of my sisters... i guess not all women have that cushion

stock up ladies... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I remember when I first got my period, my mum went to the shop and bought me pads. A while later I heard a knock on my bedroom door....and there's my dad standing there holding them with a big smile on his face -- "I think these are youuuuurs" he says laughing at me. At the time I was thinking " :shock: :x fuck off dad"....but now I think it was pretty cool he came down to my bedroom and did that. :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I remember when I first got my period, my mum went to the shop and bought me pads. A while later I heard a knock on my bedroom door....and there's my dad standing there holding them with a big smile on his face -- "I think these are youuuuurs" he says laughing at me. At the time I was thinking " :shock: :x fuck off dad"....but now I think it was pretty cool he came down to my bedroom and did that. :lol:
    sounds like he was patronizing you :?
    conman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    conman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Patronizing?? :? Not at all.

It was his way of saying I know you've got your period, you don't have to be all hush hush about it or feel weird, I'm totally cool with it and can help you out too if you need me. He's got 5 kids....3 older than me....he'd seen it all before.
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Yes. I can only think of one boyfriend who had a problem with it. He was an Arab guy who was a really famous athlete (moreso in Europe & Africa than here). He took me to Paris & I unexpectedly started my period as soon as we arrived - before I had a chance to learn my way around or learn French money. He took me to the store but wouldn't even go into the tampon aisle with me. I held the box while we were in line. But I handed it to him to buy when we got to the front of the line & right then a guy came up & asked him for his autograph - while he was holding a box of tampons. :lol: I've never seen a man more embarrassed.
  • No problem at all, they just go in the trolley with the rest of the shopping. When you say feminine products, i once worked with a guy who bought his wife a vibrator,(she did`nt ask for it,) when i picked him up the following morning i asked how it went, "it hit me on the back of the head as i ran out of the front gate" was his reply. I dont think they were together for much longer. :shock: BTW i think that was his 3rd wife :lol:
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,365
    Conman,

I have never asked a guy to buy my products and never will.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    sure. i don't see what the big deal is.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    It would never cross my mind to ask. I make sure stock up ahead of time.
    ELITIST FUK
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    not a problem either way, feminine products or condoms. :D A few boyfriends, and my DAD, have gotten them for me (not condoms) if they so happen to be at the store and I'm not and it's on the list of needed things. To me, it's not a big deal. If a guy says 'omg I'm not getting tampons' or something like that...I may think that he is a little too uptight (if not 15).
    oh, but p.s. my dad got the wrong thing. :lol:
  • My guy doesn't have any problems with this. I've had a situation where I thought I had tampons in my bag when I went to work, I didn't, and he brought some to me. He has offered to pick some up for me when he knows I'm running low, he pays attention to what kind I use, etc...he's pretty amazing! He's not at all ashamed of it.

Similarly, I wouldn't have a problem buying condoms.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."