question

conmanconman Posts: 7,493
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
ladies.. have you ever asked your man to buy you feminine products(and were hesitant to ask or did you have no shame)?

men.. have you ever bought feminine products for your ladies?

now i'm curious...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    yeah i've bought her tampons, and i've even got her to buy condoms for me :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Yes.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    She doesn't need to ask, I just do it. Things like that don't gross me out, it's a natural body function.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I would do anything for the woman I love.. I don't embarrass easily :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:

Boffy woffys. :lol::lol::lol:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    how about a response from the ladies?
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

:lol::lol: this was making me smile today.. and it came up twice in two different conversations I had :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    think I only asked once.

I loved the show 'American Restoration' where Rick got in a Kotex dispenser from the 50s to restore and put up for a charity auction, and made his son Tyler go to the drug store to buy products to fill it. Rick's lady friend Kelly also made Tyler return whatever they didn't use...Tyler is about 16-18, he was so embarrassed! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

:lol::lol: this was making me smile today.. and it came up twice in two different conversations I had :lol:

You have no idea how hard that made me laugh. My chest literally hurt all day today and still does from that. :lol::lol:
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I don't think I've ever asked a guy to buy me them.... I handle my own business ;)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    RKCNDY wrote:
    think I only asked once.

I loved the show 'American Restoration' where Rick got in a Kotex dispenser from the 50s to restore and put up for a charity auction, and made his son Tyler go to the drug store to buy products to fill it. Rick's lady friend Kelly also made Tyler return whatever they didn't use...Tyler is about 16-18, he was so embarrassed! :lol:

I saw that episode. Good show. :thumbup:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i've never bought them...and have no intention of ever buying them.

she can take her ass to the store and get them herself....or she can lay in the tub....her choice.

you gotta have rules in a relationship, and that is one of ours. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I don't think I've ever asked a guy to buy me them.... I handle my own business ;)
    thank you.
  • I think I never asked a guy to buy them for me. But I wouldn't mind, it's just tampons :lol:

And I think buying condoms is not something that only men should do. I have bought them before. I might giggle a little when I'm doing it, but it's not embarrassing.

What do you think about buying a pregnancy test, conman? Is that the same category?
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    maybe when your a young couple and have just started dating, i can see why it might be embarrasing but when you've been going out a long time, or married buy male/female product should be no different than buying any other product from the store.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Maybe once or twice if that..but only because i'm picky about the kind/brand...and i go to the store often enough not to run out... :?

that being said, i think if you're in a relationship with somebody, it shouldn't be that big of a deal to get some if they ask..
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    i used to send my husband to the store to pick them up when i was having a particularly bad time with the pre-nonsense

but he NEVER came home with just the goods

he always bought out half the store in an attempt to hide the evidence :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~

What do you think about buying a pregnancy test, conman? Is that the same category?
    i don't think pregnancy tests are in the same category, i bought one once... i was 19, my gf was pregnant(she had a miscarriage).. i was scared shitless when i bought it but it was something that i had a part in(if that makes sense :? )

tampons/maxi-pads are a womens personal hygiene routine and it would just be weird if a women ever asked me to buy them for her
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,281
    I've never had anyone ask me to buy them. I HAVE had chicks buy condoms...actually that has happened a lot over the years! :D
  • conman wrote:

i don't think pregnancy tests are in the same category, i bought one once... i was 19, my gf was pregnant(she had a miscarriage).. i was scared shitless when i bought it but it was something that i had a part in(if that makes sense :? )

tampons/maxi-pads are a womens personal hygiene routine and it would just be weird if a women ever asked me to buy them for her

I get your point ;)

Sorry to hear about that miscarriage ...
    mca47 wrote:
    I've never had anyone ask me to buy them. I HAVE had chicks buy condoms...actually that has happened a lot over the years! :D

Will you get me some?
    I like buying condoms.. Lets the person behind the counter know that I am getting laid!! (actually, because I am VGL this is just implied usually)
  • 81 wrote:

she can take her ass to the store and get them herself....or she can lay in the tub....her choice.

That is so mean, yet it made me laugh out loud.
    I dont dare ask, becaue there's no way in hell he's actually going to come back with the right kind.
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
    Caveeze wrote:
    I like buying condoms.. Lets the person behind the counter know that I am getting laid!! (actually, because I am VGL this is just implied usually)
    i don't pay for condoms :P i get them for free.. i just go to the medical clinic on base on there'e a big bowl of condoms on the front desk.... i grab a handful and walk out :lol:
    conman wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    i don't pay for condoms :P i get them for free.. i just go to the medical clinic on base on there'e a big bowl of condoms on the front desk.... i grab a handful and walk out :lol:
    Are they camouflage? do you trust government condoms? :lol:
    EvieVedder wrote:
    81 wrote:

That is so mean, yet it made me laugh out loud.
    I dont dare ask, becaue there's no way in hell he's actually going to come back with the right kind.
    exactly what i'm trying to say, it's a womens personal preference and guys just wouldn't do the right thing
    Caveeze wrote:
    conman wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    they're durex ultra thin.... :think:

and yes i trust them because i don't think the government wants to pay for more babies being born :lol:
    conman wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    conman wrote:
    they're durex ultra thin.... :think:

and yes i trust them because i don't think the government wants to pay for more babies being born :lol:

good point.. and durex eh? those are good.. I have more success with those than others..
    Caveeze wrote:
    good point.. and durex eh? those are good.. I have more success with those than others..
    they have been successful for me... so far :shifty:
    conman wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    they have been successful for me... so far :shifty:
    That is good!! but I meant "feeling-wise".. they are better than others