kid drinks redbull (toddlers and tiaras)

2»

Comments

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    chadwick wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    My wife and I noticed something wrong with this set up. Not that it wasn't wrong to begin with...

The dad is 8 years older than the mom, their oldest daughter was born when mom was 15 and dad was 23. :?
    wow. you're right!

and their one daughter is preggers @ 17
    nicely done!
    At least she waited a full 2 or 3 years after her mom. :fp:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    This is pieces and bits Europeans get to see of "crazy America" every once in a while in tv shows in short clips. No wonder lots of people are asking me if I really wanna go live there ... I kinow that these are just rotten apples, but these clips show a lot of things in a really bad way. I think it is good to give your children some sense of competition, but I think it is really bad to exploit them and make them suffer for your own shortcomings. This is nothing but nasty and disgusting...

And yep, it can probably happen anywhere in the world :cry:
    Agreed Leeze, this is the absolute worst of the worst. They make the Jersey Shore cast at least look educated.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    voidofman wrote:
    Agreed Leeze, this is the absolute worst of the worst. They make the Jersey Shore cast at least look educated.

noooooooooo, I thought this thread died!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    There have been a couple columns lately (one in the LA Times I think) and people talking about how the Honey Boo Boo parents AREN'T so bad. They truly love their children and they're trying as hard as they can or something like that.

Really? I mean I might not be the most perfect parent in the world, but... really?
    Enkidu wrote:
    There have been a couple columns lately (one in the LA Times I think) and people talking about how the Honey Boo Boo parents AREN'T so bad. They truly love their children and they're trying as hard as they can or something like that.

Really? I mean I might not be the most perfect parent in the world, but... really?

The first episode, the only thing I saw them eat is cheese puffs, breakfast and lunch.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    voidofman wrote:
    Enkidu wrote:

The first episode, the only thing I saw them eat is cheese puffs, breakfast and lunch.

and the one daughter "Chubbette" was saying "I'm gonna lose weight...Momma, you gonna lose weight with me and support me?" ***stuffs her face full of cheese puffs***
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless