Meat

13»

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Vegan farts are the worst ever i know someone who almost lost her job cause she farted a vegan fart and emptied the office :lol::lol::lol: i marinated two steaks last night will cook them tonight ;)

:lol::lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Caveeze wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7gmC9xl3fgvThanoYrpXXJ3da5akW5UAcU6GSyzAWL7JuD0Vq

What do I do with this??

Throw it away - you don't wanna ruin the structure of the meat! Better use something like this:
    41s%2BqtQLO9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg Looks much more elegant too 8-)
    yours looks like a metal detector!! either way, they are both made to pound on meat..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Caveeze wrote:
    yours looks like a metal detector!! either way, they are both made to pound on meat..

:shock: Come on you pair....keep it in the bedroom!!! And let's keep this thread PG, okay? ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • I love that this thread is still going. Meat makes for an interesting topic, I guess. How can we relate PJ to meat? Lets see... Animal? Hunger Strike?
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

:shock: Come on you pair....keep it in the bedroom!!! And let's keep this thread PG, okay? ;)

I didn't read it like this before... Now there's an idea :lol:

I'd love to keep it in a bedroom, believe me. There's just a tiny little ocean in the way :roll:
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    RKCNDY wrote:
    If there is anything I can do to help anyone out here, please let me know...I will ship anywhere in the world for a price! ;-) ..And thanks for eating meat! :D

http://www.inlandmeats.com

are those cows rBGT, rBST, and antibiotic free?

In some cases yes...We carry all kinds .... :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    For all you meat fans, I give you:

Meat Fest '11
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/13015956@N ... 474647295/
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    will eat the hell out of seafood
    but given a choice, i will not consume flesh
    i say given a choice because i have never truly been hungry

stopped pig first, then cow
    started working across the road from a perdue plant
    after a few months i was off the fence about fowl, too
    nasty shit going on over there
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    BinFrog wrote:

Meat Fest '11

NIIIIICE! :-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    BinFrog wrote:

Meat Fest '11

NIIIIICE! :-)

It was something like 15 pounds of meat for 9 adults. Plus there were plenty of apps/cheese/beer/etc to go around.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    will eat the hell out of seafood
    but given a choice, i will not consume flesh
    i say given a choice because i have never truly been hungry

stopped pig first, then cow
    started working across the road from a perdue plant
    after a few months i was off the fence about fowl, too
    nasty shit going on over there

I prefer seafood above any other meat as well...
    I know a guy who grew up on a chicken farm, and he refuses to eat chicken (says they are vile creatures), once at a restaurant, they mistakenly gave him chicken, he sent it back and even asked for a new fork.

I've seen the beef jerky plant videos...I still eat it.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mmmm

steak
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I gave up red meat 18 months ago and recently did the same with poultry. I never really thought about or cared where my food came from or even what was in it but over the past few years I've read and seen exactly how vile and disgusting these industries really are. I only wish that I had known before  what I know now. 
    image004.330215549_std.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:

mmmmm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:

where's your ketchup?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    heinz_ketchup_mini.jpg

:lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    heinz_ketchup_mini.jpg

You know, I'm not sure that ketchup on steak would be all that bad honestly! I put it on pork chops...might as well go that extra mile. If the experiment fails DS I will force you to drink an entire bottle of MD 20/20 at the Chicago party :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    DS1119 wrote:
    heinz_ketchup_mini.jpg

***refrains from making joke about keeping ketchup bottle in pocket*** :angel:

- Christopher McCandless
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    heinz_ketchup_mini.jpg

You know, I'm not sure that ketchup on steak would be all that bad honestly! I put it on pork chops...might as well go that extra mile. If the experiment fails DS I will force you to drink an entire bottle of MD 20/20 at the Chicago party :D

Do it. You won't regret it.
    Is it crazy to drive 60 miles one way for a Sonic Burger?
    DS1119 wrote:

no, we do that when it's nice out. Take the dogs for a car ride...

- Christopher McCandless
    DS1119 wrote:

Only if you have one closer! :shock:

DS1119 wrote:

Closest one.
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Closest one.

I have one less than a mile from where I am sitting....And I have never eaten there...Not sure why...Something has just not pulled me in yet...Are they a must try burger??

I have one less than a mile from where I am sitting....And I have never eaten there...Not sure why...Something has just not pulled me in yet...Are they a must try burger??

ok...WHAT-EV-ER 'Mr. Easterm WA'...The closest Sonic is 60 miles away from me...I cannot believe there are 3 in the tri-cities, freaking TRI-CITIES all within 20 miles of each other :roll: (how many people live there? 30K?)

i *love* sonic, and am in love with their strawberry limeade coolers, fries with cheese, it's not Burgermaster or Kidd Valley...prob kinda like Dick's...'it's an institution'

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

ok...WHAT-EV-ER 'Mr. Easterm WA'...The closest Sonic is 60 miles away from me...I cannot believe there are 3 in the tri-cities, freaking TRI-CITIES all within 20 miles of each other :roll: (how many people live there? 30K?)

i *love* sonic, and am in love with their strawberry limeade coolers, fries with cheese, it's not Burgermaster or Kidd Valley...prob kinda like Dick's...'it's an institution'

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ...DAAAUUMM!! Didnt mean to strike such a cord!! I was merely saying I had never been there!! hahahaha...But after your little rant, I am feeling all the more compelled to make a point to go there sometime next week to try it!!! :D;):D;)

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    RKCNDY wrote:

You see what meat does!! brings out the animal!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13