The superbowl, an outsiders perspective...

2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:

now about that aussie beer :x

We don't fucking drink Fosters....we just sell that shit to you guys.

exactly....send some good shit over....cause the crap you are sending now....is crap
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I saw a damn good game, and a bunch of tight asses and strongs arms, I'm happy :D8-)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    ZiggyStar wrote:

We don't drink it either :lol:
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    22 wrote:
    I think there are plenty of sports in the U.S. that demonstrate endurance and fitness skill. There are also a lot of men out on the field that are incredible athletes. Kinda unfair to lump the sport into the fat, nonathletic category. But it is true, as 81 said, that everybody is not going to love, or "get", everything.

This is a good point here too. The only big fat guys are the offensive and defensive linemen. If you look at the wide receivers, hardly an ounce of body fat. Running backs are usually shorter and more squat, but all muscle. Defensive secondary are much like receivers. The only fat dudes on the field are the fronts. It's actually kind of a good thing, because it's a game that even has a position for the fat kids who don't usually make the basketball team or whatever. There is a position for just about anybody in the game.

One more point. I would like to see anyone on this board call an NFL offensive or defensive lineman fat. Those guys can bench press a small car and can run unhuman like 40 yard dash times. Some may have additional mass around the mid section but they are hardly just fat guys.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    DS1119 wrote:
    One more point. I would like to see anyone on this board call an NFL offensive or defensive lineman fat. Those guys can bench press a small car and can run unhuman like 40 yard dash times. Some may have additional mass around the mid section but they are hardly just fat guys.

Shut up fatty
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:

Shut up fatty

:lol: I wish!
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Haha. Good to see we are getting on the same page.

81, see if you can find a fat yak. It is beautiful. If you can find it on tap, the better. If not bottle will do.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    ZiggyStar wrote:

We don't drink it either :lol:

Does anyone? :lol:

From my perspective, I can't really get into the stop-start nature of the game either. I find it quite frustrating having so much talking and yapping and people etc etc. I've started to enjoy rugby a bit more now and to go from that (where the big lads are 20 stone of pure muscle, can still run about for the whole game etc) to where there's so much padding and stopping involved isn't fun. Although I'm sure if any of you were to have a look at GAA football or hurling... especially hurling, you'd think we're crazy :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!