Things you do well.. better than most even..

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I can..

1. ride a snowmobile
2. operate a chainsaw
3. kiss you so good that you forget where you are..
4. open non-twist cap beers with random objects
5. make you feel good about yourself
6. produce smelly farts
7. play trivia games
8. make that shit work
9. grow beards
10. fix cars
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    61 people have looked at this thread and nobody can do anything well? C'Mon people!! somebody can do something..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    1. I can play air guitar so well that it makes Mike McCready piss his pants.
    2. Decorate a Christmas tree
    3. Set the DVR to never miss an episode of House
    4. Make awesome scrambled eggs
    5. Maintain two clean bathrooms in my house
    6. Drive very well
    7. Cook a steak to perfection
    8. Always have something to write with
    9. I can vacuum a pool
    10. Recite scenes from the television show Las Vegas
    DS1119 wrote:
    1. I can play air guitar so well that it makes Mike McCready piss his pants.
    2. Decorate a Christmas tree
    3. Set the DVR to never miss an episode of House
    4. Make awesome scrambled eggs
    5. Maintain two clean bathrooms in my house
    6. Drive very well
    7. Cook a steak to perfection
    8. Always have something to write with
    9. I can vacuum a pool
    10. Recite scenes from the television show Las Vegas
    number 8 is somehow very impressive.. because I never do
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Better than most....

I've got wheels on skates....or i used too
    I can flig a truck around corners
    I can write my name in snow with poop....i know
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Better than most....

I've got wheels on skates....or i used too
    I can flig a truck around corners
    I can write my name in snow with poop....i know

I figured you for 2 and 3.. but one was a total shocker :o
    I can hit an 70mph fastball from a pitching machine.

I'm actually quite proud about this one. :mrgreen:
    DS1119 wrote:

Really??!!?? That is VERY impressive.. I almost need proof.. I mean I trust ya but, jesus that is difficult.. A hardball? and you can put it in play? and not a bunt?
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Really??!!?? That is VERY impressive.. I almost need proof.. I mean I trust ya but, jesus that is difficult.. A hardball? and you can put it in play? and not a bunt?

Yes it's a hardball and I can put it in play. :lol: I can also hit a 50 mph curve ball from a pitching machine but that's not really fair on the machines part. I swing a bat left handed and the machine throws right handed so the ball comes down and in on me...a hard pitch to actually NOT make contact with.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Yes it's a hardball and I can put it in play. :lol: I can also hit a 50 mph curve ball from a pitching machine but that's not really fair on the machines part. I swing a bat left handed and the machine throws right handed so the ball comes down and in on me...a hard pitch to actually NOT make contact with.

Fuckin' lefties :lol: .. I mean it isn't earth shattering but I am impressed because I am a huge baseball fan but never really played. and when I go to the cages I usually hate myself by the end.. but I still try.. It makes me respect ball players even more..
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I suck at everything....EVERRRYTHIING!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    That can't be true.. You must be at least proficient at something.. C'mon, dig deep..
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Fuckin' lefties :lol: .. I mean it isn't earth shattering but I am impressed because I am a huge baseball fan but never really played. and when I go to the cages I usually hate myself by the end.. but I still try.. It makes me respect ball players even more..

This. Go to a batting cage and it makes you appreciate how hard it is to hit a baseball.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Caveeze wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    That can't be true.. You must be at least proficient at something.. C'mon, dig deep..

:lol: Nah I was totally kidding....I'm good at heaps of things. In fact, the list is so long it would take all afternoon to type. ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:lol: Nah I was totally kidding....I'm good at heaps of things. In fact, the list is so long it would take all afternoon to type. ;)
    Yes yes, I am good at bullshitting as well ;):lol:
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Caveeze wrote:
    I can..

1. ride a snowmobile
    2. operate a chainsaw
    7. play trivia games
    8. make that shit work
    9. grow beards
    10. fix cars

Hi!

Oh, it's you. is that your very good looking face in the avatar? I mean the face on the right
    Rollings wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    I can..

1. ride a snowmobile
    2. operate a chainsaw
    7. play trivia games
    8. make that shit work
    9. grow beards
    10. fix cars

Hi!

Oh, it's you. is that your very good looking face in the avatar? I mean the face on the right
    Yeppers!! that is my amazingly hot and completely sexy face on the right.. But it is nothing compared to the most beautiful woman in the world on the left.. I am just not worthy of such a breathtaking lady... she is the best..
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    1. Be myself
    2. Refer back to number 1.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    thefixer9 wrote:
    1. Be myself
    2. Refer back to number 1.
    And that is why we all love you.. :)
  • Let me see :think:

I ...
    ... have a "thing" for language, foreign or my native, spoken or written.
    ... am left-handed, but when I write, it looks normal, I don't hold the pen in that typical lefty writing position.
    ... I can work like a horse to get a job done. And the results will be good.
    ... have a good memory for names and people.
    ... usually stay positive.
    ... have a green thumb.
    ... can move a hula hoop from my waist down to my knees and up to my neck without touching it with my hands.
    ... am good with computers.
    ... can prepare a good yeast dough.
    ... am good at doing smalltalk with strangers. At least in Germany. I am nothing against you Americans, though. You are the masters of smalltalk :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I am AWESOME at...

...burning the candied pecans I was making for the superbowl party tomorrow... :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • patience
    until next time......
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I have an eye for design,colour and arrangement
    I give wonderful foot massages,and can sex them up when required :lol:
    I am patient and empathic
    I write well
    I cook well
    I can find off the beaten track places to go
    I am industrious
    I kiss well
    I am great at giving directions to places
    I am good at my job
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I can eat tons of garlic and you'd never know it because it doesn't permeate my skin.

That's my only talent.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,534
    Jeanwah wrote:
    I can eat tons of garlic and you'd never know it because it doesn't permeate my skin.

That's my only talent.

that is impressive.
    www.myspace.com
    Jeanwah wrote:

That's my only talent.

that is impressive.

That is ... but I love the smell of garlic on skin :D
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:

That's my only talent.

that is impressive.

So do I! I don't know why it bothers others so much cause I sure can't get enough of it! :lol:
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    1. everything
    2. modesty
    Jeanwah wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

So do I! I don't know why it bothers others so much cause I sure can't get enough of it! :lol:

I inhale it like air :lol:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

I inhale it like air :lol:

You and I would get along well. :mrgreen:
    Jeanwah wrote:

You and I would get along well. :mrgreen:

Or get arrested :lol: