Options

Eddie and Theo Discussing PJ at Wrigley in 2012

13»

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    DewieCox wrote:

What's the general reaction to droppin a deuce in the troughs?

:lol:

i would not want to use a stall in any stadium.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931
    81 wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

I got food poisoning in Camden Yards a few years back. Even in a relatively new stadium it made for one of the worst experiences of my life.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    i went to two of the three yankees vs cubs games this past summer and those were record breaking attendance games.

still in and out of the bathrooms in a matter of minutes.

lies...all lies....

everybody knows....it's a two inning wait

The wait usually isn't too bad. It's the lack of bathrooms that is the problem.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    The wait usually isn't too bad. It's the lack of bathrooms that is the problem.

do they have bathrooms in the upper deck, or do you have to head dwon to the main concourse? i've only sat in the lower level, bleachers and suite
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    81 wrote:

do they have bathrooms in the upper deck, or do you have to head dwon to the main concourse? i've only sat in the lower level, bleachers and suite

But hey, he's not bragging

WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

I can tell you from expereince the stalls at the new Yankee Stadium and all three sports venues in Phoenix are very nice. :lol: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

But hey, he's not bragging

i'm not bragging...it was an honest question...i've never been up there.

if i was going to brag....i would comment about hanging out on the field with carlos marmol....back when he was actually good and throwing from the bull pen mound or sitting in a suite a couple fo suites down from ed in 07 :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    Whoa now it's Wrigley last yr Fenway next yr Yankee stadium :oops: :oops: PJ get some balls and just do a proper tour like most working bands ....fuck these small ass micro tours ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    All The Way live at Wrigley, awe man. Let us Pearl Jam/Cub fans dream a little. And don't even get me started on the poster possibilities...
  • Options
    Bruce annouces show at Wrigley on september 7th :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg