Options

*** OFFICIAL EV VEGAS PRE-PARTY 10/31 & 11/1!***

Comments

• Options
    You're welcome, Janet. I'm hopeful you'll secure a Halloween ticket from the Faithful.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    wigoutdcpwigoutdcp Posts: 273
    Isn't it about time for Ed to postpone the tour.....
    Count me in for pre-party
    Wigoutdcp (david- Colorado)
    Was there in April both nights for fake pre party looking forward to seeing the loose caboose again
    ?? shows and counting....GREATEST ROCK AND ROLL BAND IN THE WORLD
  • Options
    wigoutdcpwigoutdcp Posts: 273
    derbydave wrote:
    Bren...
    Unfortunately, I won't be making the trip to Vegas for the shows in October!!
    Since the tour was postponed less than a week before the show dates & I had already finalized my travel plans, I still went out to Vegas & Phoenix in April (we had a GREAT time at The Loose Caboose) and I JUST got back from another West Coast trip to Seattle & Missoula, so I decided to stay a little bit closer to home this fall!!
    I'm gonna do the 2 Jacksonville shows this time...these are close enough to me that I can drive and the timing worked out better with the shows being the weekend after Thanksgiving, I won't have to take time off from work!!
    I'm a little bummed that I'm gonna miss the tour openers, but the Florida shows just work out better for me at this time!!
    Hope you guys have a GREAT Pre-Party & get 2 AMAZING EV Shows!!
    Dave :ugeek:

Bummer dave you won't be joining us.
    I was looking forward to hanging out with you again.
    Until next time
    crazy dave, Colorado
    ?? shows and counting....GREATEST ROCK AND ROLL BAND IN THE WORLD
  • Options
    Funny about the postponement. Got you down, David!

iphone weather app has a High of 82 and low of 54 for Wednesday!
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    wigoutdcp wrote:
    derbydave wrote:
    Bren...
    Since the tour was postponed less than a week before the show dates & I had already finalized my travel plans, I still went out to Vegas & Phoenix in April (we had a GREAT time at The Loose Caboose) and I JUST got back from another West Coast trip to Seattle & Missoula, so I decided to stay a little bit closer to home this fall!!
    I'm gonna do the 2 Jacksonville shows this time...these are close enough to me that I can drive and the timing worked out better with the shows being the weekend after Thanksgiving, I won't have to take time off from work!!
    I'm a little bummed that I'm gonna miss the tour openers, but the Florida shows just work out better for me at this time!!

Until next time
    crazy dave, Colorado
    I had a GREAT time hanging out with you too, "CRAZY DAVE" :D
    Wish I could make it back out for the Vegas shows,
    but gonna have to stay a bit closer to home this time!!
    Looking forward to my 2 shows in Florida right after Thanksgiving.
    I know that Crazy Marcus from Seattle and Angie & Darryl from Tucson are gonna be back this round at The Loose Caboose, so you should see several friendly faces from April!!
    Have FUN and enjoy your shows at THE PEARL!!! :ugeek:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    I pledged this in April and will do so again. If anyone would like to store their poster or merch in my car's trunk for safe keeping, just let me know between now and then. If you want that help after the doors open at 7, before Glen goes on at 8, we can get that done. I will be there early to set-up at the Loose Caboose, so I'll be able to park close to the Palms entrance.

"3 days not a fuckin second longer...." !!!!
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    I pledged this in April and will do so again. If anyone would like to store their poster or merch in my car's trunk for safe keeping, just let me know between now and then. If you want that help after the doors open at 7, before Glen goes on at 8, we can get that done. I will be there early to set-up at the Loose Caboose, so I'll be able to park close to the Palms entrance.

Bren - again you're the man and thanks for everything and getting all of this coordinated! I know you already said no, but it would be a pleasure if you at least let me buy you one drink of your choice at the pre-party!

Two days of work this week - they can't go by quick enough!
    wigoutdcp wrote:
    derbydave wrote:
    Bren...

Until next time
    crazy dave, Colorado

I second that notion - it will be an amazing time already, but having derbdave there would make it even better! But still very happy you made the trip to Vegas back in April Dave! Lookng forward to seeing you at some shows in 2013!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    Yes, work needs to get the hell out of the way. I'll have 3 days of it, then Ed time fun time will be ready to roll.
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340

I should be able to help with anyone's storage needs, too. I'll take Bren's overflow :lol:
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Yeah, I was thinking about having some plastic bags and maybe some post-it notes too to keep the piles separated, ha. So, good to have a backup trunk, Marc.

Do you think there will be two different posters for each night? And will there maybe also be a general tour one too probably?
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Yeah, I was thinking about having some plastic bags and maybe some post-it notes too to keep the piles separated, ha. So, good to have a backup trunk, Marc.

Do you think there will be two different posters for each night? And will there maybe also be a general tour one too probably?

It's a crapshoot about the separate posters for each night, but we'll probably get a tour one. Post-it's are ready!
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Thank you Brennan for allowing us to come and have a table at your event!! Several of us from the Las Vegas chapter of Team Challenge will be there and we will be raffling off some one of a kind Pearl Jam memorabilia donated by Mike McCready to raise money for the Crohns and Colitis foundation. Our team will be running the Las Vegas Rocknroll marathon here in Las Vegas in December along with Mike and thousands of other people who are committed to raising awareness and funds for CCFA. I am confident that all of you Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam fans will help us reach our fundraising goal and raise the most money to find a cure for these terrible diseases. See you all on Wednesday and Thursday!
  • Options
    In about 48 hours I will be in Vegas and I can't wait - I'm finding it to be a challenging struggle to focus on any work for these next 2 days.

Can't wait to see you all there!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    GD274660GD274660 Posts: 514
    I will be there night #2.
    San Jose 10/93, San Francisco 6/95, San Jose 11/95, St Louis 4/03, Columbus 5/10, MSGII 5/21/2010, Alpine Valley 09/03/2011 and 09/04/2011
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,463
    Let's get this party started!!!!!!!
    C'mon now!!!!
  • Options
    TJ25487 wrote:
    Let's get this party started!!!!!!!
    C'mon now!!!!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    GD274660 wrote:
    I will be there night #2.

I had you down on Page 1 already!

Getting oh so close now.....
  • Options
    If you've yet to let me know you'll be joining us, please do so. (I need to give a semi-accurate number to my man at the Loose Caboose).

And here's the spare ticket buy/sell thread too to help everybody out:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=182479

"3 days, not a fuckin second longer..."
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,463
    Bren, I RSVP'd for 2nd night but now am coming to night one as well with a +1.
    Boo Yaa!!!
  • Options
    If you've yet to let me know you'll be joining us, please do so. (I need to give a semi-accurate number to my man at the Loose Caboose).

to help with your count we (Tammy and Alli from Vancouver) are only in for the pre-party on the 1st, sadly not attending the Halloween show.
    Vancouver May 04-24
    Vancouver Sep 25-11, Vancouver Sep 25-09, Vancouver Sep 02-05, Vancouver May 30-03, Vancouver Jul 19-98, Vancouver Sep 04-93

• Options
    TJ25487 wrote:
    Bren, I RSVP'd for 2nd night but now am coming to night one as well with a +1.
    Boo Yaa!!!

BOO YA!!! OK, Tom, gotcha down!
  • Options

to help with your count we (Tammy and Alli from Vancouver) are only in for the pre-party on the 1st, sadly not attending the Halloween show.

OK, T & A. Sad indeed. See you guys Thursday.
  • Options
    I will be there on 10/31....
  • Options
    coachchriscoachchris Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 749
    I'm on a plane this time tomorrow :D
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • Options
    Hey man, I met you in San Diego I think (may have been long beach)....Me and my buddy will be there...On a plane from Houston this evening!
  • Options
    coachchris wrote:

Arriving in Vegas tomorrow at 11:20 AM - see you all there!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    SemperFiSemperFi Posts: 136
    YLed2 wrote:
    coachchris wrote:

Yled, Are taking a cab to the palms or shuttle? I'm supposed to arrive just after 10a.m. If you wanted to split a cab let me know! I'll pm you my number...Leaving my house in Wisconsin now to make the long journey to Chicago to get set up for my plane in the A.M. :D
    See you all tomorrow :mrgreen::D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    vs_fanvs_fan Posts: 24
    I'm still going both nights to the pre party, myself and 2 others, my name was on the list for the shows back in april. Cant wait
    2003: Irvine
    2005: Toronto
    2006: Las Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles 1 & 2, Henry Fonda, Honolulu
    2009: Universal City 3 & 4
    2011: Calgary, Edmonton
    2013: Los Angeles 1 & 2, Oakland, Seattle
    2014: Austin (Week 2), Milwaukee, Denver
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Philly 1 & 2
    2018: Seattle 2, Wrigley 1 & 2 
    EV:
    2012: Las Vegas 1 & 2
    2016: Ohana 
  • Options
    Dawn, CreedDisease and vs_fan, I've got you all down on page 1.

Who else is in? Plus give me your name and where you're from if you'd like to PJ network, make new friends, ticket buddies, etc.

iphone weather app---Wed 82 Hi Thur 80 Hi

TOMORROW NIGHT!!!
  • Options
    SemperFi wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:
    coachchris wrote:

Yled, Are taking a cab to the palms or shuttle? I'm supposed to arrive just after 10a.m. If you wanted to split a cab let me know! I'll pm you my number...Leaving my house in Wisconsin now to make the long journey to Chicago to get set up for my plane in the A.M. :D
    See you all tomorrow :mrgreen::D:mrgreen:

Got your number brotha! Will give you a holler!

This time tomorrow people - the party is on! CAN'T WAIT!!!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14