Options

*** OFFICIAL EV VEGAS PRE-PARTY 10/31 & 11/1!***

Comments

• Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Yield151 wrote:
    Where is the pre party?

I should be able to make it on Nov 1 (with a guest)

See the very first post for pre-party information my friend. ;)
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    Yield151 wrote:
    Where is the pre party?

I should be able to make it on Nov 1 (with a guest)

LOOSE CABOOSE
    4405 W. Flamingo Blvd. (to the right of the Palms, just west of it on W. Flamingo)
    LV, NV 89103
    (702) 871-1424
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    Dare I say.....a week away
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    Hi everybody--
    Does anyone have two extra tickets to 11/1? I didn't get lucky in the 10C drawing and we are dying for a second night!
    Thanks!
    Jen
    Nacogdoches, TX (11/20/93)
    The Woodlands, TX (10/14/00)
    The Woodlands, TX (4/6/03)---8 mos pregnant, thx you!
    Honolulu, HI (12/9/06)
    Honolulu, HI (7/9/09)--Eddie solo
  • Options
    Here's some info. from an older post on some fun to be had, perhaps on the day of the 2nd, or 3rd for everyone:

A great thing to do is Red Rock Canyon. It's only 20 minutes from the Strip and has incredible scenery. There's a 13 mile loop drive that has lots of cool things to see and hiking trails. It offers great hikes and world-class climbing. They have a really cool new desert-themed visitor center with cool exhibits. The red rock formations are really cool. And you can see Indian petroglyphs there too.

http://www.redrockcanyonlv.org/hikes_trails.php

There's also the Springs Preserve which is only 5-10 minutes from the Strip.
    "The Springs Preserve is the premier place in Las Vegas to explore the valley's vibrant history through interactive science and nature exhibits, botanical gardens, hiking, trails, and live animal shows."

http://www.springspreserve.org/

Pics of Pre-Party spot, The Loose Caboose:

http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s466/Brennan31/

ONE WEEK COUNTDOWN!!!
  • Options
    NitroNitro Posts: 264
    Here's some info. from an older post on some fun to be had, perhaps on the day of the 2nd, or 3rd for everyone:

A great thing to do is Red Rock Canyon. It's only 20 minutes from the Strip and has incredible scenery. There's a 13 mile loop drive that has lots of cool things to see and hiking trails. It offers great hikes and world-class climbing. They have a really cool new desert-themed visitor center with cool exhibits. The red rock formations are really cool. And you can see Indian petroglyphs there too.

http://www.redrockcanyonlv.org/hikes_trails.php

There's also the Springs Preserve which is only 5-10 minutes from the Strip.
    "The Springs Preserve is the premier place in Las Vegas to explore the valley's vibrant history through interactive science and nature exhibits, botanical gardens, hiking, trails, and live animal shows."

http://www.springspreserve.org/

Pics of Pre-Party spot, The Loose Caboose:

http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s466/Brennan31/

ONE WEEK COUNTDOWN!!!

Red Rocks is a great call. I just moved out here a few months ago, and have hiked almost all the trails- it really is beautiful.

Looking forward to meeting everyone next week! having just moved here we don't know a lot of people, so looking forward to meeting locals as well!
  • Options
    Cool, Nitro. Definitely say yo. There will be a bunch of us locals on hand. Isn't Red Rock awesome? I luckily live like 3 miles from it!
  • Options
    Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this vacation right now - Ed kicking off his solo tour in Vegas and going to both shows, pre and post parties meeting and partying with all of you, juke stocked with Into The Wild, Uke Songs, and PJ, and spending 5 days in Vegas.

Work is brtua right now and I need this.

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    gerald605gerald605 Posts: 173
    6 days until Vegas, Eddie, Glen, Drinking, Gambling and then off the LA for the Breeders Cup (horse racing). Life doesnt get any better then this. Can't wait Bren! Thanks again.
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    Bout this time next Wednesday!

I've been doing my homework with listening to Into the Wild, Ukelele Songs and any and all Ed in between.

Cannot wait!
  • Options
    satansbed94satansbed94 Montreal Posts: 349
    Me + 1 for at least one of them.

btw, looking for a single or a pair for the 31st show.

Thanks!
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Im in for Nov 1... thanks to OP for setting this up, free beer on me.
  • Options
    Got my "Final Confirmation" for my tickets, does that mean were a go?

I sure frikkin hope so!

cant wait to meet you all on the 1st.

Bren - any word on Jeager specials? ;)

Thank you so much btw for setting all of this up, I owe you a beer, but since there 2 bucks, 3 or 4 sounds much better.

Cheers,
  • Options
    Yes Bren, I don't think you'll have to worry about buying a drink all night.

A few rounds will definitely be on me for you! :)

Thanks for getting everything set up!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    Hi Guys/Girls,

I have 2 spare tickets, face value obviously, for the Thursday night show Nov 1st Las Vegas, let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks, Patrick.
  • Options
    Hi Guys/Girls,

I have 2 spare tickets, face value obviously, for the Thursday night show Nov 1st Las Vegas, let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks, Patrick.

sent
  • Options
    My Travelling buddy just bailed, wah wah to that, but ohh well.

His loss is someone else's gain.

There is now a 10C available for someone who wants it.

My number isnt the best 320s but at least you in there.

PM me. Thanx.
  • Options
    Marshall, Brandon, and Bucks County, thanks for the offer, but save your dough, maybe use it to get some merch, an Ed poster or T or lighter etc. ha.

satansbed94 and paddyfitzhenry, I've got you down on page 1 if you are indeed joining us.

Maybe with dressing out for Halloween we should hold a little best costume contest? Or a best PJ/Ed themed costume contest, ha ha. Maybe I'll dig around in my closet and see what prizes I can find. Perhaps some bootlegs at least. I will still be setting up a donation box for Nevada Boystown that helps troubled youth (both boys and girls). Again, while not a full-on Wishlist set-up, anything you guys want to bring for helping out with the charity or for other fans would be cool. I'll be set up in the side room with the pool table and video games. Make sure you stop over to check in and say hello!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Maybe not go as hard to save a little in the tank for Wednesday and Thursday? ha ha
  • Options
    *Re-Post*

HERE ARE THE SPECIALS I WAS ABLE TO GET LINED UP FOR US:

$2.00- Bud Light and Miller Lite 16 oz. drafts
    $3.00- Blue Moon and Stella 16 oz. drafts
    $3.50- Well Drinks

$1.50- Hot Dogs
    $2.50- Chili Dogs
    $5.00- Wings, BBQ Pork Sliders (3 per order), and Chicken or Pork Tacos (3 per order)

HE IS WILLING TO OFFER THE SPECIALS TO US BEFORE AND AFTER ED'S TWO SHOWS!

THE JUKE BOX WILL BE STOCKED WITH THE INTO THE WILD AND UKELELE SONGS ALBUMS, AS WELL AS PEARL JAM ONES.

AGAIN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'LL BE THERE, ON WHICH NIGHT OR BOTH NIGHTS, IF YOU'LL BE A PLUS 1, 2, 3, OR MORE, AND IF YOU'D LIKE, YOUR NAME AND WHERE YOU'RE FROM, AND I WILL ADD IT TO THE ATTENDING LIST ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD!

10 DAYS!!!

** IN HONOR OF MR. EDDIE VEDDER WE NEED TO REQUEST A PINOT NOIR SPECIAL!
  • Options
    I'll be there +1 before show on Halloween night! Oracle and Scott from Vancouver, BC
    We will definitely be in costume. Probably not EV/PJ themed though. It's Halloween!!!!....the best day of the year.
  • Options
    Mia11Mia11 Posts: 78
    Hey there Everyone!

Getting pretty excited for this trip to Vegas!
    I'm still on the search for a pair of tix for Ed's Halloween show......hope someone can help!

Cheers
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    i have an extra 10club seat for night 2 ............looking for a 10club seat to the 31st

anyone..........
    let me know
    ajb
  • Options
    I'm looking into Bucks County, as I too love me some Pinot!

Oracle and Scott, I've got you down on Page 1.

Amisha and wpgpearl, I know you'll end up being taken care of, just keep plugging away at it!

Who else is out there and joining us???
  • Options
    VH123058VH123058 Posts: 134
    So I just got a pair for 10/31, driving in from la with my 17yr bro. The older one couldn't make it. Staying at the Palms, so if I can get there before the show well see you all at the caboose.
  • Options
    So who's all dressing up for Halloween? I won't be in costume or anything, but definitely sporting the PJ pumpkin t shirt that night!

Looking forward to meeting and partying with all of you!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    My girlfriend and I decided to come out so we will be there!! (Brian +1 from Oxnard, Ca)

Cheers!
    Barger
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Options
    kdub18kdub18 Posts: 11
    I am looking for a single ticket to either or both shows. If anything has a spare drop me a PM. I will make sure to buy you at least one beverage of your choice in addition to the ticket price. :)
  • Options
    I've got you down Brian, and VH123058. And Brandon, hopefully a lot will dress out for it. It is Halloween, right? And kdub18, keep plugging away and I'm sure you'll get it, if not, then perhaps at the party.

We will now also have a table set up to raise money for CCFA, as savila2012 (Shannon) is raising money for it and her Team Challenge run in December. She will have many PJ items on hand to be raffled off!
  • Options
    We will be raising money for two charities: Boys Town Nevada and CCFA.

Boys Town Nevada opened its doors in 1991, bringing an innovative approach to child and family care to those in need in the Las Vegas area. The site has five Family Homes, where boys and girls learn valuable skills that give them a foundation for a brighter future. The site’s Integrated Continuum of CareSM also offers In-Home Family ServicesSM, and Community Support ServicesSM. The latter level of care includes Common Sense Parenting® classes and the Boys Town Behavioral Network, an internal team of program professionals who provide individualized care recommendations for children referred to Boys Town Nevada. These services and programs touch the lives of 20,000 children and families in Nevada each year.

Boys Town Nevada is headquartered in Las Vegas.

There will be a table with PJ items to be raffled off for CCFA.

The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is a non-profit, volunteer-driven organization dedicated to finding the cures for Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis. It was founded in 1967 by Irwin M. and Suzanne Rosenthal, William D. and Shelby Modell, and Henry D. Janowitz, M.D.
    Since our founding over four decades ago, CCFA has remained at the forefront of research in Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Today, we fund cutting-edge studies at major medical institutions, nurture investigators at the early stages of their careers, and finance underdeveloped areas of research. In addition, our educational workshops and programs, along with our scientific journal, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, enable medical professionals to keep pace with this rapidly growing field. We are very proud that the National Institutes of Health has commended us for "uniting the research community and strengthening IBD research."
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    Thank you and good karma to Mamasan Bren for all you are doing to organize the pre-party & fundraiser.

If I secure a ticket for Oct 31, I will see you all on Wed. But I am definitely in for the Nov 1 show, so save some energy for Thursday night :D
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."