Options

Mystery Tube - Part 3 SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    bumpy bump sniff sniff :0)
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,953
    Unbelievable how fast these got to me in Canada! To Paul and Eric, I can't thank you guys enough; this was so much fun and I love the two prints I received!

Pearl Jam Ames Perth '03 - http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1697
    Pearl Jam Ames Melbourne '03 - http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1696
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Mine came Friday. I squealed when I saw the tube sitting by the door. Opened it up and got:

2006 Cleveland Klausen
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/37678

2003 Holmdel NJ Ames
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1753

I was hoping for an EV poster but I LOVE the Ames one. I know a lot of people don't love it but as an interior designer it feels almost like a textile print to me and will look awesome framed and hung in my living room.

I am not sold on the Klausen but it will probably grow on me.
    It's OK, It's OK...we've all seen better days

Noblesville 5/7/10, PJ20 Alpine 9/3/11- 9/4/11, MIA Philly 9/2/12, Missoula 9/30/12, Wrigley 7/19/13, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13
  • Options
    emilysu99 wrote:

Correction. That should read 2006 Chicago Klausen
    It's OK, It's OK...we've all seen better days

Noblesville 5/7/10, PJ20 Alpine 9/3/11- 9/4/11, MIA Philly 9/2/12, Missoula 9/30/12, Wrigley 7/19/13, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13
  • Options
    My two arrived today...traveling for work but get back tomorrow to open them. My wife said one was a bit heavier than the other so keeping my fingers crossed for the mystery items ;) Either way it feels like christmas :D:D:D
  • Options
    My two arrived today...traveling for work but get back tomorrow to open them. My wife said one was a bit heavier than the other so keeping my fingers crossed for the mystery items ;) Either way it feels like christmas :D:D:D

Got a mystery tube bonus :). It was and EV concert T from the last tour! Saw him in Minneapolis and almost bought the shirt...thanks for the bonus item!
  • Options
    still waiting and am getting antsy! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

do you have shipping info?

my last one is due in tommorrow....

i've got two posters on the kitchen table getting flattend back out.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

no, no tracking info was sent to me. should it have been?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

no, no tracking info was sent to me. should it have been?

should be in your paypal account.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

i've got two posters on the kitchen table getting flattend back out.[/quote]

no, no tracking info was sent to me. should it have been?[/quote]

should be in your paypal account.[/quote]

nah, nothing. just my two payments with no tracking.
  • Options
    nah, nothing. just my two payments with no tracking.

not sure when you paid, but if it's been a few, i'd drop him an email to make sure nothing got lost...

my last one, i paid on the 3rd and recieved the tracking info on the 8th.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    2nd Score!!!!

Got a Dallas '03 Ames (trade?!?) & an ISO Hersey '03 Ames!!!
    2 for 2!!! Each tube had one of my wants - don't know how you
    did it Eric, but - Thank You!!!! Must be all that killer wine in Ojai
    responsible for the heap of positive mojo ~

Great Job!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

no problem...

it actually doesn't look bad in person...rumor has it, they forgot to do a poster for the show, so they did this one real quick and took a little something from all the other posters on the tour.

No they didnt forget. Thats about how much effort they have been putting into their posters since 1999 :(

Dont mean to knock them but I think they are capable of much better posters than they put out.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Pearl Jim wrote:
    2nd Score!!!!

it's funny how people differ...i got that hersehy one as well, and hated it. it's off to a better home now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

no problem...

it actually doesn't look bad in person...rumor has it, they forgot to do a poster for the show, so they did this one real quick and took a little something from all the other posters on the tour.

No they didnt forget. Thats about how much effort they have been putting into their posters since 1999 :(

Dont mean to knock them but I think they are capable of much better posters than they put out.

i thought i read that someplace? i dunno...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Pearl Jim wrote:
    2nd Score!!!!

it's funny how people differ...i got that hersehy one as well, and hated it. it's off to a better home now

True - Guess I tripped a lot on chocolate growing up in southern PA... :D:lol::D
    The Edmonton Emek & Easy Street Klausen aren't on my ISO list -
    Must really be in the eye of the beholder ~
    Except that last Vancouver :-? :-o :roll: :-o :shock: P-U
  • Options
    I am so happy with my mystery tube!!! Round 4 maybe ?... ;) Any superbowl leftovers? :D
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    I am so happy with my mystery tube

you gonna tell us or do we have to guess :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Oops, thought I did. That was the other thread...EV 08 Klausen East Coast/ Sydney 03 Ames :D

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,741
    I am so happy with my mystery tube!!! Round 4 maybe ?... ;) Any superbowl leftovers? :D

would love to do a 4th round, but we're finally out of posters!!!
  • Options
    ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160
    In my Mystery Tube #2 - I got....

Ames Noblesville 03
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1736

Ames Holmdel 03
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1753

In my Mystery Tube #3 - I got....

Edwards Vancouver 09
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/110397

Ames State College 03
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1719

Didn't hit any extras. Is anyone interested in any of the posters above - PM me.
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Oops, thought I did. That was the other thread...EV 08 Klausen East Coast/ Sydney 03 Ames :D

i did see that. :lol:

tough to keep track of them all :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I really lucked out with my tube.

My main haul included Buffalo 2003 and Santa Barbara 2003 (both Ames).

My extras included a size small/petite Eddie Vedder 2008 tour ladies' spaghetti strap shirt (this will be nice and vintage by the time it fits my daughter); four merch passes from the Riot Act tour (top row, middle); a 20th Annual Bridge School Benefit poster (Marla Price, 2006); and an Iggy & the Stooges European Tour 2005 poster (Noah Deledda).

I would be willing to trade everything but the shirt, which (as I mentioned) I'm keeping for my daughter, and the Iggy & the Stooges poster -- it's the least valuable poster but just so happens to be my favorite.

I definitely can't keep the Buffalo one. I think the neocon monster would give my 22-month-old babygirl nightmares. If I had a mancave, I would frame this sucker today, but I don't (and likely never will). The Santa Barbara would go well aesthetically with the Iggy poster that I'm framing, but if I could use it toward getting a Hampton PJ20 or in combination with a few others toward an Ames Kong (MSG II 2010), I'd rather go that route. One other poster that I'm ISO is the Boston II 2006. A lot of folks think this one's a stinker, but I proposed to my wife after this show, so it has a special meaning for me. I would trade Buffalo 2003 toward this one.

Let me know if any of the posters that I have to offer is on any of y'all's ISO lists.

Edit: SANTA BARBARA 2003 AND A MERCH PASS TRADED FOR HAMPTON PJ20. Other posters (Buffalo 2003, Bridge School 2006)/goodies still available for my ISOs (Boston II 2006, MSG II 2010). Yes, I realize that listing Kong likely gives some of you folks a good laugh -- you're welcome.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Still waiting for my tube in Canada. Did anyone receive a tracking number through email? I looked at my paypal account but only saw confirmation of payment and no tracking.
    Underneath this smile lies everything...
  • Options
    Still waiting for my tube in Canada. Did anyone receive a tracking number through email? I looked at my paypal account but only saw confirmation of payment and no tracking.
    Shoot him a quick email
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I have sent a couple to Eric now. I have no doubt that it is on its way. I was just wondering if there was anyway to track it. Thanks.
  • Options
    ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160

I am in Northern Ontario - got mine a week ago.
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Shorty wrote:

I am in Northern Ontario - got mine a week ago.

Thanks. I'll keep my fingers crossed because I have not been able to get a response yet. Did you ever get a tracking number?