Henry and I want to say thank you!

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,699
    Loulou wrote:
    He wasn't very happy, can you tell? :lol:
    E07D17E8.jpg

Tell Henry at least mom and dad had the courtesy to color co-ordinate his outfit. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Loulou wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    Here he is with his bucket, he was sniffing at his stitches this morning so thought I had better pop it back on. He wasn't very happy, can you tell? :lol:
    E07D17E8.jpg

Aww...
    The Cone of Shame!!
    :cry::lol:
    Poor man! :lol: he even has a little piece of food in there he's saving for later! :D

hahahaha!!! :D

So happy he is home girl! :)

BTW--- the antibiotics he is likely on will make him constipated. seems they would have given him a laxative to make it easier, especially while he is healing? Keep us posted xoxo
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247

hahahaha!!! :D

So happy he is home girl! :)

BTW--- the antibiotics he is likely on will make him constipated. seems they would have given him a laxative to make it easier, especially while he is healing? Keep us posted xoxo
    Hey yeah that's very true they probably will make him a little constipated. I have been told though to give him 1 mil of lactulose and a teaspoon of metamucil in his food as well. So he gets that, his antibiotics, his meta am pain relief and tramadol so if you pick him up he'd probably rattle. :?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Hey big news everyone! We took Henry for a walk just then and he took his first, successful crap! :thumbup: no crying, no pain, just pooh! :D I swear he had a smile on his face.. ;) so happy for my pal. Thanks guys. :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Loulou wrote:
    Hey big news everyone! We took Henry for a walk just then and he took his first, successful crap! :thumbup: no crying, no pain, just pooh! :D I swear he had a smile on his face.. ;) so happy for my pal. Thanks guys. :)

That's awesome!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Loulou wrote:

I would also smile when i had a pylon on my head and a shaved but... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    So glad he is okay and in steps going to be who he should be....A happy crapper without pain..

A big hug for the whole happy family and the jamily for their support... :thumbup: :clap:

:wave: :wave:
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Loulou wrote:

Yay!!!

Hooray for poo!!!
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

It's great isn't it? ;) I was so happy, I think our neighbours thought we complete sickle because Henry is doing this pooh and we were watching really intently and saying "Oh yeah, look at that! That's a great one!" and "yep thats a great consistency!" :lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    :shock: thank you so much Gary (veddertown), much appreciated mate. :) OP updated. Say hello to that wife of yours with a wonderful name. ;)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Loulou wrote:

YAY!! :D
    Great news mate!!! :clap:
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    Excellent! Great news! :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    Loulou wrote:
    It's great isn't it? ;) I was so happy, I think our neighbours thought we complete sickle because Henry is doing this pooh and we were watching really intently and saying "Oh yeah, look at that! That's a great one!" and "yep thats a great consistency!" :lol:

hey, I once posted a PICTURE of a gracie poo in the doggie thread :shock:

it was after we finally figured out her runny poops were due to a food allergy and, on her new food, she left a "stonehenge poop." :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

it was after we finally figured out her runny poops were due to a food allergy and, on her new food, she left a "stonehenge poop." :mrgreen:
    LMAO I remember the "stonehenge poop pic"!! SO glad to hear that your little one is doing and POO-ing better!! I was praying for all of you..
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Loulou wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    I've been reading from afar- just hit me a bit too emotionally. SO glad he's doing better Lorna. Scratches & cuddles to Henry. Please keep us updated.
    www.cluthelee.com
    I've been reading from afar- just hit me a bit too emotionally. SO glad he's doing better Lorna. Scratches & cuddles to Henry. Please keep us updated.
    I'm sorry Chris :( thanks for the well wishes, it means a lot. ;)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    imalive wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

STONEHENGE POOP! :lol::lol::lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    Hey everyone,
    Just thought I would let you know that Henry is going great. Michael and I have used 90% off your generous donations on his surgery bill and the last couple of donations we have use for his medications like his Metamucil and his Lactulose. Is has really helped out, thanks so much. :) for everyone that sent my a Pm or posted their well wishes in this thread, thank you so much too. It's lovely knowing people care.
    He has been scoffing his food every day and his incisions are looking great too.
    He IS going a little stir crazy from being cooped up though poor thing but he gets his stitches out in about a week and a half now so we will let him out then too. :)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Posts: 2,036
    So glad to read that Henry is feeling better. :D
    I know how poop celebrations go... :lol: (That line should never have to be written.)
    I'm sure he'll be causing trouble in no time! ;)
    MLMF Det
    So glad to read that Henry is feeling better. :D
    I know how poop celebrations go... :lol: (That line should never have to be written.)
    I'm sure he'll be causing trouble in no time! ;)
    Hehehehe,
    Yep he caused trouble last night actually. He was barking last night in the laundry so I gave him some more dinner, barking, let him outside, no wee, barking, gave him another blanket, barking. So I called Jo, his sister, inside and she came in and they snuggled up together. Barking stopped. Turns out he was just scared of being alone in there. :( :)
    I feel for him, I know he just wants to be on the couch but I have to stick to my guns coz I don't want him to hurt his tummy jumping up there. :?

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Hi everyone!
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Henry is doing really well, his incisions are looking fantastic and seem like they are healing really nicely.
    Thanks to everyone who entered my giveaway and shared their pet stories, congrats to Conman! :)
    Have to take him back to the vet next Wednesday and I'll update you with her feedback. Thanks again everyone and have a great day! :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:
    Hi everyone!
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Henry is doing really well, his incisions are looking fantastic and seem like they are healing really nicely.
    Thanks to everyone who entered my giveaway and shared their pet stories, congrats to Conman! :)
    Have to take him back to the vet next Wednesday and I'll update you with her feedback. Thanks again everyone and have a great day! :D
    Great to hear it! Pat on the head to Henry! :D

Hi folks!
    Henry is going really well! Happy, barking, pooping! No problems! :D
    I felt for him yesterday because it was sunny and he was looking longingly outside, figured it couldn't hurt letting him out just for a bit. He loved it! Here's a pic!
    Thanks again guys. :)

3C32085A.jpg

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    thanks for the update... :D

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Loulou wrote:
    Hi folks!
    I felt for him yesterday because it was sunny and he was looking longingly outside, figured it couldn't hurt letting him out just for a bit. He loved it! Here's a pic!

3C32085A.jpg
    He seems pooped from all that happy, barking and pooping :lol: Such a cutie!
    Suziemay wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    Hi folks!

3C32085A.jpg
    He seems pooped from all that happy, barking and pooping :lol: Such a cutie!
    :thumbup:

• appieappie Posts: 1,441
    He realy is getting some tan on his shaved,white butt now these days.. :lol:
    Great to see that he is feeling great and all went well for him...

Greetzz and hugs to the happy family...

:wave:
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
    Thanks folks!
    I took him to the vet this morning and she took his stitches out and checked his bum. :? She said he looks great but he still has to have little exercise until the 6 weeks of healing is over. Great to hear he is looking good. :)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Loulou wrote:
    Thanks folks!
    I took him to the vet this morning and she took his stitches out and checked his bum. :? She said he looks great but he still has to have little exercise until the 6 weeks of healing is over. Great to hear he is looking good. :)

Awesome news!!
    I missed yesterday's update; love to see him so happy!! :D :thumbup:

No stitches..does this mean he gets couch time soon?
    Makes much more sense...