Options

*** MANCHESTER PRE-PARTY ***

Comments

• Options
    hey, there is room for a 10c member from the other side of the world, Uruguay, Sudamerica?¿?
    it´ll be nice to have a drink whit jammers of all around the world...

i´ll getting into manchester on 18th...
    hope to see you there

Hernan.
    Uruguay.
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    hey, there is room for a 10c member from the other side of the world, Uruguay, Sudamerica?¿?

i´ll getting into manchetser on 18th...
    hope to see you all there.

hernan.
    uruguay.
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

Also, Pickle, I think we need a list (should go down well) of attendees in the first post 8-)

I'll try but at the minute i'm only managing to get on at weekends so my list obsession may have to wane :(

The hubby and I are booked into the Central travel lodge (the one nearest the venue) I think... About £120 for three night but meh, it's only money :lol:

2nd closest... Central arena is right next to the venue. All the cool kids are in Central though :P

oooOOOooo... i don't think i've ever been 'cool' before... :D

i'll bring the lemonade for the shandies.

does putting 'cool' in apostrophes disqualify me ? does doing it twice double-disqualify me ?
    it's all just a social-etiquette minefield... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    earl-nan wrote:

hernan.
    uruguay.

no.

oh, hang on, yes, we might just be able to squeeze you in for a beer or two... :twisted:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    earl-nan wrote:

hernan.
    uruguay.

no.

oh, hang on, yes, we might just be able to squeeze you in for a beer or two... :twisted:

ajajaj fuck off, buy your own beer mate! ajajja
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    earl-nan wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    earl-nan wrote:

hernan.
    uruguay.

no.

ajajaj fuck off, buy your own beer mate! ajajja

I think you'll just about fit in :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    earl-nan wrote:

hernan.
    uruguay.

Ese Hernan... Vienes solo? A cual noche, me imagin que a las dos?

Bueno avisame y nos tomamos uns birras por ahi.
    Saludos.
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Im not arriving until the day, so count me in for the after party instead! ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    edited March 2012
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Most folks will be here - http://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/theoldw ... anchester/ - all day ;) and then at the travelodge bar afterwards! :P
    Post edited by Evolutionary on

• Options
    EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    edited March 2012
    Also, for those that didn't make it in '09... here's what we all got up to... http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20077432/09%20Meetup.jpg
    Post edited by Evolutionary on

• Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Most folks will be here - http://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/theoldw ... anchester/ - all day ;) and then at the travelodge bar afterwards! :P

Thank you! Sounds fun! Manchester central Travelodge?? that's where I'm staying! GET IN!!!!!! I'll be the Brazilian one with my twin but not twin sister!! ha we look a lot like each other ;) looking forward to see you there!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

Thank you! Sounds fun! Manchester central Travelodge?? that's where I'm staying! GET IN!!!!!! I'll be the Brazilian one with my twin but not twin sister!! ha we look a lot like each other ;) looking forward to see you there!

Aye :mrgreen: That's where all the cool kids are staying anyway :P

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    MissJam81 wrote:

Ooo twins?! I'm sure the lads won't take long to introduce themselves so :lol::D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

Ooo twins?! I'm sure the lads won't take long to introduce themselves so :lol::D

Don't go giving the game plan away Jen! :lol: :P

• Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

Note the part that says "my twin but not twin sister"!
    Just how kinky are you planning to get...?????? :shock: :shock:
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

oh, and yer link don't work!
    i think you meant this one here...?
  • Options
    ahahahhaha! looking forward to this! Its going to be a laugh!!! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

this looks fancy ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

That's what I get for copying and pasting from the front page... I blame Sian, it's her fault for truncating the link :P

• Options
    That's what I get for copying and pasting from the front page... I blame Sian, it's her fault for truncating the link :P

go ahead, baby, i love it when you truncate my link...
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    The rate you two are going, there'll be nobody at the fuckin' pre-party only the two of ye sittin' in an empty room :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    janemathiesonjanemathieson Cornwall, UK Posts: 72
    Any pre-party planned for those of us going to Manchester 2? Sounds a great idea but we're not coming up til 20th, ready for 21st :) Can't bloody wait!
  • Options
    Any pre-party planned for those of us going to Manchester 2? Sounds a great idea but we're not coming up til 20th, ready for 21st :) Can't bloody wait!

I would assume it'll be at the same place we just linked too... 'Proper' pre-party the night before the gigs at the Wetherspoons, daily ones on show days at the Old Wellington... Post parties either at the Travelodge bars or whoever's room we all feel like invading :P

• Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    The rate you two are going, there'll be nobody at the fuckin' pre-party only the two of ye sittin' in an empty room :lol:
    Life and Soul of the party ain't we! :P
    (also, we haven't mentioned boobs in a good two pages :shock: )

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Jennytree wrote:

:roll: :roll: :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Boobs??? :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Boobs??? :lol:

ps: just to clarify, Me and my sister look a lot like each other, but arent twins, and we wont be looking to get kinky! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Count us in, Can't wait for this, I'll be celebrating my birthday too. It's a family road trip for us!! Our uncle has been buying us all PJ albums as christmas and birthday presents for about 10 years....... he's done well, we have all grown up devoted PJ fans. So my uncle, me, my sister and cousin will all be there for pre gig drinks.... now we're all old enough to drink :)
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

that's OK, i shan't be attending the pre-party as i'm not coming up until the Wednesday afternoon so it'll just be poor old Evolutionary in a room on his own... ;)