Leather Coats

2»

Comments

• Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    I have one, and for a while I had two. I think they are awesome, and I wore them all the time except for when it was like 10° F or lower. The first one I had for over 10 years, and by the time I moved to Australia it had lost all its buttons and reeked of cigarettes so I threw it away before I moved.

The other one I still have, and brought with me to Australia, but I only have had a chance to wear it a couple times. Doesn't get cold enough here really to wear it normally. And I'm in Melbourne, where compared to the rest of Australia there is a 'winter'. It is very amusing hearing people complain about 'winter' here, me being from Minneapolis, I know what winter is, and what Melbourne calls 'winter' I call fall! :lol:
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I have 2 or 3 of them!! I love the look they give off. You can go from casual to dressed up just with the coat.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    only for bikers and mafia members while they make collections.