hippy crack is whack!

13»

Comments

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Jeanwah wrote:
    And I'm sure that Demi, if having a choice, would not want everyone in the world to know she's in a hospital. This thread is too creepy. People are strange, especially needing to know what celebs do (that includes EV).
    Must. get. out. :eh:

Well said and I must get out of here too :? I came in to find out what hippy crack was as I have never heard of it and as usual I get embroiled :roll:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Cosmo wrote:
    That is why I dislike thing like TMZ with extreme prejudice.

ya ever seen their tv show? it's on channel 11 at like 4 in the morning...sometimes i'll fall asleep watching the "news" and will wake up with it on...i've never wanted to beat the shit out a group of people like i do to these people...harvey levin is the devil incarnate
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:
    And I'm sure that Demi, if having a choice, would not want everyone in the world to know she's in a hospital. This thread is too creepy. People are strange, especially needing to know what celebs do (that includes EV).

Well said and I must get out of here too :? I came in to find out what hippy crack was as I have never heard of it and as usual I get embroiled :roll:
    :lol: likewise..god only knows what's going on over there behind the scenes. It makes news, but, back to my own world. :D
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:

Yeah I didn't know what hippy crack was either. Just know it as 'whippits'. A way to spoil a good can of whipped cream.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    edited January 2012
    Well, if your heart goes out to someone that is a cool thing

if it can't that is an entirely different thing :?
    Post edited by pandora on
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    stargirl69 wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    No googled to see what she went in the hospital for ... of course

there was an entire news article on her and a video I didn't watch

you seem to have a problem with people caring about celebrities... I don't understand why :?

I have no problem with caring I just can not fathom the world that we are in where so many seem to live vicariously through celebrity life,magazines,gossip columns,entertainment shows in order to feed their need to know all about them,and claiming that they have as much empathy for them as they do for the real people in their lives,I have empathy for humans but have no need to feel greater empathy for celebrities just because they are celebrities.
    My head goes :wtf: when I read you googled to find out her reasons for being in hospital? She is in hospital,what difference will it make to your life to know the reason why?

If you read other posts I am not the only one who is expressing this in a similar vein!
    yes but you assumed that of me because I care about this person ... so you may
    also be very wrong about where other hearts are coming from also

don't be so quick to judge a heart that you can not feel
  • Demi Moore was partying with her daughter???

Really?????

Nice Demi
    Real fucking nice.......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....