hippy crack is whack!

Comments

• JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    For all of you who don't care about Demi Moore, you sure do like talking about her! :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    whippets demi?

WHIPPETS?!?!?!!

who past the age of 17 is doing whippets?!?!?

and why??? back in high school it was the cheap quick high because we either couldn't get beer or weed

a millionaire actress doing whippets?!?! and "overdosing" on them?!?!!?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    norm wrote:
    whippets demi?

WHIPPETS?!?!?!!

and why??? back in high school it was the cheap quick high because we either couldn't get beer or weed

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is so true -

I guess it's what makes it more tragic -
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    norm wrote:
    whippets demi?
    WHIPPETS?!?!?!!
    That's my take on it. It's like sniffing glue to catch a buzz. She doesn't know anyone in Hollywood that can score some cocaine? The GOOD cocaine, not the stomped on cocaine. Or some Sess or Hawaiian buds?
    Off topic... weren't those called 'poppers' or 'knocks (NOx)'? Or am I dating myself?
    More off topic:
    In 1968, I got a job delivering the L.A. Examiner from the handlebars of my StingRay. A kid with money... that was cool. I could buy whatever I wanted.
    So... I bought a can of Redi-Whip. Not to get buzzed, but because I liked the taste of whipped cream and we never had it in our house, except around Christmas... and it never lasted. I would shoot the whipped cream right from the can. For a kid... it was great.
    Anyway, these cops come rolling up and pull me aside. Some fucking old bat had called them to report 'drug activity' near her home. She came storming out of her house screaming some shit about 'teenagers'... I was 13, y'old bat! I was just kicking back, enjoying my can of Redi-Whip and Hostess Pie. The cops were cool... I just explained to them that I liked whipped cream and Hostess pies.
    So... it doesn't really relate to the Demi Moore thing... except, it seems like a blatant waste of perfectly good whipped cream.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
    Cosmo wrote:
    norm wrote:
    whippets demi?
    WHIPPETS?!?!?!!
    That's my take on it. It's like sniffing glue to catch a buzz. She doesn't know anyone in Hollywood that can score some cocaine? The GOOD cocaine, not the stomped on cocaine. Or some Sess or Hawaiian buds?
    Off topic... weren't those called 'poppers' or 'knocks (NOx)'? Or am I dating myself?

dating yourself...i've only known them as whippets...speaking as a child of the 80's
    Cosmo wrote:
    More off topic:
    In 1968, I got a job delivering the L.A. Examiner from the handlebars of my StingRay. A kid with money... that was cool. I could buy whatever I wanted.
    So... I bought a can of Redi-Whip. Not to get buzzed, but because I liked the taste of whipped cream and we never had it in our house, except around Christmas... and it never lasted. I would shoot the whipped cream right from the can. For a kid... it was great.
    Anyway, these cops come rolling up and pull me aside. Some fucking old bat had called them to report 'drug activity' near her home. She came storming out of her house screaming some shit about 'teenagers'... I was 13, y'old bat! I was just kicking back, enjoying my can of Redi-Whip and Hostess Pie. The cops were cool... I just explained to them that I liked whipped cream and Hostess pies.
    So... it doesn't really relate to the Demi Moore thing... except, it seems like a blatant waste of perfectly good whipped cream.

always was a bummer when i'd suck all nitrous out but there would still be whipped cream in the can but i couldn't get it out because there was no nitrous :(
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Is this really true? or just a rumor....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/25/demi-moor ... yGnRIFkjPZ
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i don't get it...of all the things you could do...whippets :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Hippies don't need crack they are already trippin bawls in other Universes.
    norm wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

well....if TMZ says it then I guess so!!! ;):D:lol:8-)
    Lizard wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

:P

well for stories like this, i'd trust tmz...as sad as that is
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Lizard wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

TMZ is my guilty pleasure, I don't watch any reality shows, or even care about celebrities, but these guys crack me up.

I did a whippet once in my life, tailgating at an Eagles game, gave me a headache and that was it
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

we were doing whippets at teh tailgate after teh alcoholic whipped cream was gone....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

we were doing whippets at teh tailgate after teh alcoholic whipped cream was gone....

:lol:

doubt you got much...

i tried them way way back when...did nothing but give me a headache.

at bonnaroo....people were walking around with balloons selling shots of htem. :roll:

crazy times.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    the geniuses that we were back in the day...we would inhale a full balloon, hold it, then exhale back into the balloon and then inhale it again...and sometimes again :problem:

that probably wasn't good for the brain :|
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i've never had whipit or the whip cream
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    220px-WhippetWhiteSaddled_wb.jpg
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    pandora wrote:
    :lol: not sure the right answer on that ... damned if I do damned if I don't
    we haven't wound up in the emergency room ... not ever or jail! :lol:

Thinking after all these years ours would still be in your category of fun fun fun!
    Weekend fun!

point is this appears to be past fun for Demi, she had two addictive parents
    and has been battling prescription drug use and other problems since a teen.
    This a lifelong escalating problem. Friends and family are worried ...

I love her acting and what I do know of her.
    I hope she finds the help she needs to not be in danger of addiction any longer.

Who told you they were worried? The most recent celebrity magazine,twitter,entertainment news?

I suspect friends and family will be worried,that is their role in being her friends and family not the masses who place their views of her based on a mediocre film career,her frequent relationship stories and airing of dirty laundry that bloat every celebrity magazine staring out from the news stand.She is far more famous for her life out with film than she ever will be in film.

I completely miss the point as to why people get all crocodile teary over celebrities "personal battles" every one has battles,can we support the people closer to home with their battles rather than using energy on feeding obscenely wealthy celebrities hunger for added attention
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • frazbafrazba Posts: 601
    Cosmo wrote:

We used to call Amyl Nitrate 'poppers', never heard of knocks, no doubt I'm dating myself as well
  • When a problem comes along you must
    Lizard wrote:
    220px-WhippetWhiteSaddled_wb.jpg
    frazba wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:

We used to call Amyl Nitrate 'poppers', never heard of knocks, no doubt I'm dating myself as well
    That was it... Amys were poppers!
    NOx ('knocks') must have been an L.A. thing.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    edited January 2012
    Whipits :lol: Get yourself together Demi

edit: was she at a Phish concert? What a loser...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    stargirl69 wrote:
    I suspect friends and family will be worried,that is their role in being her friends and family not the masses who place their views of her based on a mediocre film career,her frequent relationship stories and airing of dirty laundry that bloat every celebrity magazine staring out from the news stand.She is far more famous for her life out with film than she ever will be in film.

I completely miss the point as to why people get all crocodile teary over celebrities "personal battles" every one has battles,can we support the people closer to home with their battles rather than using energy on feeding obscenely wealthy celebrities hunger for added attention
    Like you stated, it is friends and families JOB to worry about her.
    I absolutely despise the whole 'Entertainment News' industry. We get 30 minutes of national news followed by 2 hours of 'Entertainment Tonight' and 'Hollywood Access'. That is 3 minutes spent on deaths in Afghanistan and 45 minutes of Demi Fucking Moore and her poor, difficult life. That is WHY people know more about Demi Moore's past than they do about America's involvement in Middle Eastern Affairs!!!
    And the next time i hear about some fuckwad celebrity getting treated for 'dehydration' and 'exhaustion'... I'm going to prescribe a double dose of 'Drink some fucking water and go to fucking bed, you fucking attention whore!'
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    stargirl69 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Thinking after all these years ours would still be in your category of fun fun fun!
    Weekend fun!

I hope she finds the help she needs to not be in danger of addiction any longer.

Who told you they were worried? The most recent celebrity magazine,twitter,entertainment news?

Wow you ok :lol:

I respect all people and don't judge them for being a celebrity or think it is just attention they
    are seeking because they are celebs ... I actually think

THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS! too ;)
    and deserve kind thoughts like any other person

and I don't twitter, read celeb mags, watch celeb shows ... I just Googled :lol:
    pandora wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Weekend fun!

I respect all people and don't judge them for being a celebrity or think it is just attention they

and I don't twitter, read celeb mags, watch celeb shows ... I just Googled :lol:

You googled to find out how worried Demi's friends and family are!? Man ...... are you ok?
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    stargirl69 wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

You googled to find out how worried Demi's friends and family are!? Man ...... are you ok?
    No googled to see what she went in the hospital for ... of course

there was an entire news article on her and a video I didn't watch

you seem to have a problem with people caring about celebrities... I don't understand why :?
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    stargirl69 wrote:

Maybe these people genuinely like her though and they aren't crocodile tears? If Eddie Vedder was going through some personal battles, a lot of you would get all teary. I'm assuming she still has a pretty large fan base....people who LOVED her in the 80s when she was HUGE etc....shouldn't they be allowed to feel sympathy and sadness for her?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    pandora wrote:

you seem to have a problem with people caring about celebrities... I don't understand why :?

I have no problem with caring I just can not fathom the world that we are in where so many seem to live vicariously through celebrity life,magazines,gossip columns,entertainment shows in order to feed their need to know all about them,and claiming that they have as much empathy for them as they do for the real people in their lives,I have empathy for humans but have no need to feel greater empathy for celebrities just because they are celebrities.
    My head goes :wtf: when I read you googled to find out her reasons for being in hospital? She is in hospital,what difference will it make to your life to know the reason why?

If you read other posts I am not the only one who is expressing this in a similar vein!
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    stargirl69 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

I have no problem with caring I just can not fathom the world that we are in where so many seem to live vicariously through celebrity life,magazines,gossip columns,entertainment shows in order to feed their need to know all about them,and claiming that they have as much empathy for them as they do for the real people in their lives,I have empathy for humans but have no need to feel greater empathy for celebrities just because they are celebrities.
    My head goes :wtf: when I read you googled to find out her reasons for being in hospital? She is in hospital,what difference will it make to your life to know the reason why?

If you read other posts I am not the only one who is expressing this in a similar vein!

And I'm sure that Demi, if having a choice, would not want everyone in the world to know she's in a hospital. This thread is too creepy. People are strange, especially needing to know what celebs do (that includes EV).
    Must. get. out. :eh:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Maybe these people genuinely like her though and they aren't crocodile tears? If Eddie Vedder was going through some personal battles, a lot of you would get all teary. I'm assuming she still has a pretty large fan base....people who LOVED her in the 80s when she was HUGE etc....shouldn't they be allowed to feel sympathy and sadness for her?
    Personally... I would leave Eddie Vedder alone.... respect his privacy and his personal life and let him, his family and friends work through it. i am outside that circle and respect the boundary.
    Yeah... i'd feel bad... but, i'd keep those feelings to myself.
    I also believe that Demi Moore should get the same privacy. That is why I dislike thing like TMZ with extreme prejudice.
    Hail, Hail!!!