Comments

• norm wrote:
    sorry jo but reading that all that ran through my mind was

bad boys
    bad boys
    whatcha gonna do?
    whatcha gonna do when they come for you

;) :P :lol:

And I was feeling like a real criminal until I saw your post! :) Just kidding. Your are much more innocent than mine - which were all related to booze, getting in a fight while on booze, playing mailbox baseball while on booze, those sorts of things. They say weed is the gateway drug but I have never done anything to get busted while stoned. Drunk? Umm, yeah, lots of times!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    norm wrote:

bad boys
    bad boys
    whatcha gonna do?

hahahahheheheheheeee :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    norm wrote:

bad boys
    bad boys
    whatcha gonna do?

And I was feeling like a real criminal until I saw your post! :) Just kidding. Your are much more innocent than mine - which were all related to booze, getting in a fight while on booze, playing mailbox baseball while on booze, those sorts of things. They say weed is the gateway drug but I have never done anything to get busted while stoned. Drunk? Umm, yeah, lots of times!

they were all pretty mundane..for the most part
    but the neighbors are still having a high time wondering just what it was that required 5 cops to haul me away heheheheheeee
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    norm wrote:

bad boys
    bad boys
    whatcha gonna do?

yep..the drink'll do it
    smoking...nah....it makes you too lazy to do any of those type things ;)
    peace,
    jo

• Nine times.

underage drinking - '00
    underage drinking - '00 (probation, TWO MONTHS before I turned 21)
    divorce settlement - '10
    custody hearing '10
    custody hearing '11
    custody hearing '11
    support modification '11
    support modification '11
    civil hearing '11 (I was the plaintiff)

don't marry a sociopath and get divorced, kids.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    In HS for initiating some kids
    classification violation
    my brother's wrongful death trial
  • I was the outcry witness at a rape trial. Didn't have to testify.. they reached a plea.

Easily one of the most awkward and uncomfortable situations I've ever been in.
    Nine times.

don't marry a sociopath and get divorced, kids.

i second that suggestion
    peace,
    jo

• SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,145
    3 times a week since I'm a lawyer.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,917
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    I have never stepped foot into a courtroom. I have yet to be summoned for jury duty in my life, and have not committed a crime (better yet, been caught doing so) that would put me there.

I predict that within the next few weeks you're gonna get a summons for jury duty...

I predict that within in a year you'll be "the defendant" ;):lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    civilian court - never

military court - twice :?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    conman wrote:
    civilian court - never

military court - twice :?
    ruh roh.

NJP's for me. Capts Mast 1. XO inquiry twice.

Who cares about the rest of it really. Stupid shit. Did get out of a felony though!!! :mrgreen::o :shock:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Just a couple times for traffic violations. Still have never been summoned for jury duty...hopefully it stays that way.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Somewhere around fifteen times or so. Once for jury duty, once for small claims court, and the rest were for other ramblings and discussions.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    it would seem to me.....it would be wise to avoid a courtroom confrontation
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Once, everyone was guilty! 50 bucks, 10 people in front of me all guilty, fine 50 bucks, my wife behind me guilty, 50 bucks. It was like a processing center, there was no discussion. FUCK THE LAW!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    edited April 2013
    I've been once. :oops: Luckily it was juvenile court.... for something I did a week before my 18th bday. So really nothing happened to me, and no record. Phewf!! Close one!
    Edit: nothing bad btw. Just weed. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Many times for jury duty.

As a litigant, years ago I sued my ex-boss for non-payment of commissions owed. I may have been young but I had documented everything and was well-prepared - won the case and even had to have her wages garnished :P
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Don't ever ask me this question again.