The National Football League

1622623624625626628»

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 27,490
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I'm not sure whose blown lead was worse,  Browns or Ravens.  It was basically impossible for either of them to lose. 

its never impossible for the browns to lose
    Haha.  I like that.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 25,952
    Poncier said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I'm not sure whose blown lead was worse,  Browns or Ravens.  It was basically impossible for either of them to lose. 
    Raiders have entered the chat.
    Haha.  

It was a crazy day.

• Man... the Bills are a f'ing wagon. 

They looked great yesterday.  Allens arm strength is crazy.

Reminded me of the '07 Pats, there was no stopping them (until there was). 

Reminded me of the '07 Pats, there was no stopping them (until there was). 
    I watched Allen last year and thought he was good.  Watching him again and it's unbelievable how much better he is than the other QB's in the league.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 2,894
    Well, it is Jimmy G time again in the Bay Area.
  • Well, it is Jimmy G time again in the Bay Area.
    I hope he keeps winning.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 7,574
    Well, it is Jimmy G time again in the Bay Area.
    I hope he keeps winning.
    You mean the Great D & Deebo?

Jimmy won’t hurt ya, until he hurts ya when it counts

blessing, Lance looked terrible…
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 27,490
    I'm glad Niners kept him, and for less 💰!

Sorry for Lance, but injuries are part of it, especially if you are a running qb.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 2,894
    I'm glad Niners kept him, and for less 💰!

Sorry for Lance, but injuries are part of it, especially if you are a running qb.
    The conventional thought was that he would stay with the team until a starting QB got hurt and then that team would pull the trigger on a trade. I didn't expect it to work out the way it did. Keeping him turned out to be a good call.  
    Huh?
    Oh, you mean that butthead?
    F him.
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 702
    Put down $20 on Chubb TD, Harris TD & Pitt +7.5 at +800 last night. $160 payout.

Felt great about that one with 6 seconds left in the game.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 7,574
    Its amazing the amount of OBVIOUS corruption going on....i guess if you do it out in the open, its not really corruption...like another moron I know
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 11,675
    Jumb0 said:
    Put down $20 on Chubb TD, Harris TD & Pitt +7.5 at +800 last night. $160 payout.

When I saw that last TD I went right to my FanDuel to see if it affected the over/under at all.  It didn't but figured it probably made a difference somewhere.  Those plays are killers to bettors.

And this Amazon Prime TV thing sucks.  The picture blows and I hate not being able to switch the channel (on all these streaming sports on tv) without having to spend 2 minutes getting back into the streaming service.   That needs to be fixed if this is going to work long term to use on the TV itself.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 14,078
    Jumb0 said:

That's the definition of a bad beat.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • pjhawks said:
    Jumb0 said:

When I saw that last TD I went right to my FanDuel to see if it affected the over/under at all.  It didn't but figured it probably made a difference somewhere.  Those plays are killers to bettors.

And this Amazon Prime TV thing sucks.  The picture blows and I hate not being able to switch the channel (on all these streaming sports on tv) without having to spend 2 minutes getting back into the streaming service.   That needs to be fixed if this is going to work long term to use on the TV itself.
    i REALLY HOPE THAT THIS ALACARTE CRAP W TV STOPS.
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 702
    Shoutout to FanDuel...just logged in and they are giving me a $20 "free bet" because of last night. 
    They are the consumate drug dealers!!  :lol: