edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Did you ever slam your head in a door?

No.

I haven't either.

continue
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    did you ever go out on St. Patrick's Day, get shitfaced and wake up late for work the next day?

why yes, yes i have
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    have you ever fallen down and it feel good?
    why yes, yes i have
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    edited January 2012
    conman wrote:
    did you ever go out on St. Patrick's Day, get shitfaced and wake up late for work the next day?

why yes, yes i have

or not go to work at all the next day, why yes, yes I have

did your behavior make you change your St. Patty day activities since then

why yes, yes it did
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    conman wrote:

why yes, yes i have

BUT, did you ever do this on Christmas Day?

I for one did, yes, I accidently got shitfaced on St. Patrick's Day right on Christmas Day.
    That was a blast
    Did you ever wash a basketball in a washing machine?

Why yes I have.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Did you ever walk into a parked car?

Why yes....yes, I have. Multiple times. :lol:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    did your cousin ever try to clean your bicycle spokes with a stick while you were riding?

why yes. yes he has
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Did you ever back your hubby's car up into a fire hydrant while he was holding the door open to get in?

Why yes, yes I have :oops:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Did you ever set an M-80 set to go off with a lit cigarette in the ladies room at a campground then run through the field in the dark and run smack with your shins into a large wheel rim that is actually a fireplace, there in the dark, and flip over said rim/fireplace and land right flat on your back, seeing stars while seeing stars and still have the scars?

That's ridiculous, no.
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Did you ever make a funny face, bend over & wiggle your butt at a sign posted by your boss,
    while your co-worker looks on from afar & then your boss walks around the corner
    & catches you? :o (& then yur co-worker peepee's her pants laughing?)

Well....as a matter of fact, yes, yes I did :P
    Did you ever make a funny face, bend over & wiggle your butt at a sign posted by your boss,
    while your co-worker looks on from afar & then your boss walks around the corner

OMG me too!
    conman wrote:
    did your cousin ever try to clean your bicycle spokes with a stick while you were riding?

why yes. yes he has
    :lol:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Rollings wrote:

OMG me too!
    :lol::lol::lol: still working there
    Rollings wrote:
    Did you ever wash a basketball in a washing machine?

Why yes I have.
    deflated? i always deflate my basketballs before inserting them into the washer. one may inflate after washing and before placing in dryer

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • try to "surf" on a truck roof as a drunken teenager like the idiots in Teen Wolf and fall off and demo your knees/elbows/body but yet still walk away?
    (It hurt like hell the next AM but nothing says dumb & tough like an 18 year old guy....was so lucky my buddy was driving slowly!)

teenwolf%20van%20surfing%201.jpg
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Did you ever leap out on someone only to discover it wasn't the person you intended to scare the shit out of

Why,yes I have
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    Did you ever leap out on someone only to discover it wasn't the person you intended to scare the shit out of

Why,yes I have
    I have done that too!
    stargirl69 wrote:

Why,yes I have
    I have done that too!

:thumbup:

I did it to my boss once,thought it was my colleague,I leapt out all arms a flaying and howling,I stopped in mid howl,she just looked at me :wtf: turned and walked away shaking her head
    Did you ever put on feetie pajama's & shove every piece of clothing
    you could find inside, waddle over to a circular staircase & roll down?

That too would be ridiculous...wouldn't it? ;)
    Did you ever take your dog a walk while stoned,fell asleep on a hill and woke up to find the dog gone?

Why,yes I have

I used to have 55-gallon drum things that we would go in and roll down the hill of my yard.

Everyone would say "Hey, let's go over to "Rollings" house and be put in a barrel......"
    edited January 2012
    did you ever drink yourself ignorant, pass out only to wake up with one sock/foot wet, only the opposite boot wet and you're wet from the neck up and it is 3am and your head is killing you? and your wallet missing with illegal things in it only to be found by your neighbor in a cow pasture 3 miles from where you are?

yeah me either :mrgreen:
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    did you and your brothers ever ride inside your parent's dryer when you were a kid whilst wearing motorcycle helmets?

why yes, yes i have

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

Oh yes, that is terribly ridiculous!
  • chadwick wrote:
    did you ever drink yourself ignorant, pass out only to wake up with one sock/foot wet, only the opposite boot wet and you're wet from the neck up and it is 3am and your head is killing you? and your wallet missing with illegal things in it only to be found by your neighbor in a cow pasture 3 miles from where you are?

Sounds like you have fun!
    chadwick wrote:

Sounds like you have fun!

did you ever have sex with a woman only to have written her love poetry all over her body and not on paper, which is then lost forever once she showers?

yeah me either :twisted:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:

did you ever have sex with a woman only to have written her love poetry all over her body and not on paper, which is then lost forever once she showers?

That does paint quite the image...a woman, laying face down on a white bed, asleep, half covered by a white sheet and all exposed body parts covered in words written in red lipstick!
    I like it!

....given a homeless guy all of the money in your pocket after a wild New Year's Eve party only to have to walk miles home because you had no cash a few hours later?

I have!
  • Have you ever swerved to keep from hitting a deer in the Texas hill country, only to spin out of control, roll down a hill taking out power lines with you and blacking out an entire neighborhood and still remember to grab your PJ cd even with someone screaming "Holy *&$#@ she's alive, call an ambulance!"?

Yeah I have, and during the donut spin, before the the roll down the hill I still killed the freaking deer! :shock:
  • Have you ever tried really hard after a night of drinking that you didn't puke in your dates mouth while making out.
    ps did not puke, held it back!
    Sadly yes, sadly last weekend :o
    chadwick wrote:

That does paint quite the image...a woman, laying face down on a white bed, asleep, half covered by a white sheet and all exposed body parts covered in words written in red lipstick!
    I like it!

....given a homeless guy all of the money in your pocket after a wild New Year's Eve party only to have to walk miles home because you had no cash a few hours later?

I have!

well done. very badass of you actually.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce