Options

Welcome Newbies

ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I have been lax in my visiting, but when I do stop in, I am noticing there are a lot of new 10C members. I haven't been able to extend individual greetings, so I wanted to welcome you all to this awesome place!!

You can post in here if you like, the option is yours. Also, I just want to pass on the best breakdown of this forum, which I received when I first arrived.
Hi! :wave:

If you are looking for a good laugh, the AET is your place
If you are looking trade some PJ stuff then Lost Dogs is your place
If you are looking to increase your blood pressure because of non PJ related discussion, then A Moving Train is your place

If you are looking to increase your blood pressure because of PJ related discussion, then The Porch is your place
If you want to follow everyone reviewing the tours and getting their blood pressure up because their show was better than the other guys show (if they tour) then Given To Fly is your place

The rest is pretty self explanatory

Have fun!!!

Enjoy yourselves!! Happy posting!!

ShimmyMommy :mrgreen: :wave:
Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :|
  • Options
    hi, thanks. newbie here
    Into the Wild Things
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    this thread leaves me filling empty...as if there were a newbie thread out there that could dwarf this one. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    81 wrote:
    this thread leaves me filling empty...as if there were a newbie thread out there that could dwarf this one. :(

There, there, 81. Sorry to have disappointed you, yet again.... :oops:

I was genuinely wanting a place for the newbies to introduce themselves. Lots of other forums have an Introduction section. So I figured I would break the ice and start one here. :mrgreen:

hi, thanks. newbie here

Welcome! :wave:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Perhaps you could give a link to the thread 'hookers and blow', just in case any of the newbies want to join...
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    How long till I'm no longer considered a Newbie??
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Perhaps you could give a link to the thread 'hookers and blow', just in case any of the newbies want to join...
    :lol::lol: i like the way you think
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Pamela0222 wrote:

i'd say until we reconize you.

you are past that status.
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

8 months normally but it's 10 months for Canadians because of the exchange rate.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

8 months normally but it's 10 months for Canadians because of the exchange rate.

Haha, you wouldn't want to be from Zimbabwe in that case....
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    DS1119 wrote:

So I'm still a newbie! Woot!
    81 wrote:

Unless, of course, I've been recognized...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    I was genuinely wanting a place for the newbies to introduce themselves. Lots of other forums have an Introduction section. So I figured I would break the ice and start one here. :mrgreen:

we had that....it was locked. :x :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:

i can't find it. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Please explain the 8 (in my case 10) months rule. Why 8?
    81 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

you are past that status.

Crap. :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

i can't find it. :x
    I can't either! :?
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    they fuckin deleted the hookers and blow thread???? :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    Why eight? 7 months is just way too short and nine months is ridiculous. :roll:
  • Options
    yet they left the "Slanket, Snuggie, or neither?" thread. :roll:

:P :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    this thread really should be a stickey
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    a good lesson for the newbies...this is "an all ages forum" and the mods take that fairly seriously...so if you start a thread called "hookers and blow" be prepared to have it deleted :lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    yet they left the "Slanket, Snuggie, or neither?" thread. :roll:

:P :lol:

Very important thread.
  • Options
    I can't believe they deleted a thread that paid tribute to the oldest profession in the world...
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    REQUIRED READING:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17949
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    REQUIRED READING:

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    norm wrote:
    a good lesson for the newbies...this is "an all ages forum" and the mods take that fairly seriously...so if you start a thread called "hookers and blow" be prepared to have it deleted :lol:

if you start a thread with poop in the title prepare to have it disappear too... :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    norm wrote:
  • Options
    New here! :D but give me points I never posted a "Hi i'm new" thread! I may be only 10 days old, but i'v kinda been creeping for about 7ish months :? Oops ;)
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    REQUIRED READING:

OH MY!! Likely the FUNNINEST thing I've read in ages!!!
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    norm wrote:

if you start a thread with poop in the title prepare to have it disappear too... :lol:

I wouldn't start a thread with "Bean Girl" or Boston Lou" in the title either.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Why eight? 7 months is just way too short and nine months is ridiculous. :roll:

Well this still doesn't explain very much to me.... I don't quite understand.... OH WAIT that's cus I'm still new!! ;)

But your 7-10 months rule does contradict with 81's post about being recognizable.

Who's right here?? ;)